Is there a Sony store in Pattaya?

giddyup

I need a new remote for my Sony Android TV and can't find anywhere online to order. Lazada has knockoffs, but the one I bought didn't last a year and the voice function never worked, so prefer to buy an original if possible.

12 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

there used to be a sony service centre at the Suk and S pattaya road junction, not sure if it's still there but they'd be able to help.....maybe?

Just did a search and it shows one on Suk just near the new Jomtien hospital and near the Gecko shop.

Just now, giddyup said:

Just did a search and it shows one on Suk just near the new Jomtien hospital and near the Gecko shop.

Yeah, it's somewhere about there, if i remember correctly, it's pretty non descript and easy to miss.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

Yeah, it's a thing..

I think Giddyup you posted the original question..

...then forgot to log out of being Giddyup ....then thought you logged into your other user name ...then answered your own question not once but twice !

I'm thinking you must have 3 usernames !

Don't tell me your Ralf or even worse ....Bob !  Geez 😮

I seen this happen a few weeks ago i

, a poster posts a question,then  forgot to log out of his original posting name then writes a post to himself, "Get a life buddy!

He then realised later he forgot to log into his next username to write the second post so write to himself"Get a life buddy

that's the funniest thing I have seen ,some bloke writing the original post then forgot to log into his second username and start abusing himself t😁 🤣

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Love It 1

8 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I think Giddyup you posted the original question..

...then forgot to log out of being Giddyup ....then thought you logged into your other user name ...then answered your own question not once but twice !

I'm thinking you must have 3 usernames !

Don't tell me your Ralf or even worse ....Bob !  Geez 😮

I seen this happen a few weeks ago i

, a poster posts a question,then  forgot to log out of his original posting name then writes a post to himself, "Get a life buddy!

He then realised later he forgot to log into his next username to write the second post so write to himself"Get a life buddy

that's the funniest thing I have seen ,some bloke writing the original post then forgot to log into his second username and start abusing himself t😁 🤣

are you ok?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Check out his posting history.

I'd say he's on the spectrum.

Stop messaging me Will I'm not interested in old men 

I was just thinking Will,the positive is ,you won't be posting in 5 years at your age ,so I will put up with you until then.

Surely it won't be that  long 

How long do you think ?

Edited by georgegeorgia

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Check out his posting history.

I'd say he's on the spectrum.

It's Unfortunate you disrespected a very good post by the OP on here with your nasty behaviour/post 

It shows selfishness,one would think at your age you would be past thinking of yourself only

I hope the OP finds what he has looking for, pity the nasty posts 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

It's Unfortunate you disrespected a very good post by the OP on here with your nasty behaviour/post 

It shows selfishness,one would think at your age you would be past thinking of yourself only

I hope the OP finds what he has looking for, pity the nasty posts 

You know it was about you Einstein.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Thai efficiency at it's finest. Went to the Sony service centre today, woman receptionist couldn't tell me how much a new remote was, told my partner to contact Sony Bangkok on LINE re ordering a new one. Bangkok asked for photos of old remote, no idea why, had the exact model number inside the old remote. Sent the photos, haven't heard back yet. The woman at the Pattaya office had already taken photos, so not sure why she couldn't have contacted head office herself with the details and ordered a new one. She didn't exactly look rushed off her feet.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

In popular beach towns like Pattaya, Hua Hin or Phuket, customer service in most malls or brands is horrible and even worse when a foreigner asks for help. Xenophobia ? Jealousy ? both ? The worse I would say is in Hua Hin.

Edited by Sigmund
  • Confused 1