Thailand and Kazakhstan Sign Visa-Free Travel Agreement

snoop1130

11 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Another match made in heaven. More unstable tourism to Thailand.

Why? What's your experience with them? Or just your normal blatant racism?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

They are by majority an Islamic country. something that means they are in the group who put a death sentence on people that just draw something they do not like. Total screw ups!

Educated tolerant people know and should understand their beliefs. Educated people can think that drawing certain things is offensive to those practicing that faith. Its not hard at all to abide by their culture to not cause offence and that everyone can get along.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

They are by majority an Islamic country. something that means they are in the group who put a death sentence on people that just draw something they do not like. Total screw ups!

So, nothing to do with tourism then

• Confused 1

Just now, PremiumLane said:

So, nothing to do with tourism then

How you figure? Of course they take their way of living and manors as well as beliefs to the country they visit or chose to stay in.

And with visa free factor it´s going to be more of the pack.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Agree 1

Just now, freeworld said:

Educated tolerant people know and should understand their beliefs. Educated people can think that drawing certain things is offensive to those practicing that faith. Its not hard at all to abide by their culture to not cause offence and that everyone can get along.

So other have to abide to their culture? Does that go in other countries where they move and start their own segregated communities with their own sharia laws as well? How about if they respect the countries and places they visit or chose to reside in? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

How you figure? Of course they take their way of living and manors as well as beliefs to the country they visit or chose to stay in.

And with visa free factor it´s going to be more of the pack.

Do you actually read back the guff you write on here? So, let's get this straight, a country that already has around a 5% Muslim population is somehow going to culturally change cos some tourists from Kazakhstan visit? hahahaha talk about a victim complex 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

So other have to abide to their culture? Does that go in other countries where they move and start their own segregated communities with their own sharia laws as well? How about if they respect the countries and places they visit or chose to reside in? 

Were there protests in Kazakhstan? Asking for a friend. And tourists are going to move here? Must be a new definition for the word tourism then 

Edited by PremiumLane

12 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

Were there protests in Kazakhstan? Asking for a friend. And tourists are going to move here? Must be a new definition for the word tourism then 

Yeah, same definition as many foreigners have living in Thailand on exempt entry and tourist visas. Just read the forum man.

And, you asked for yourself, but were to busy making fun or too scared to admit that..

Protest in Kazakhstan? of course you never heard of them. Take a look at Google history my man. 

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

Do you actually read back the guff you write on here? So, let's get this straight, a country that already has around a 5% Muslim population is somehow going to culturally change cos some tourists from Kazakhstan visit? hahahaha talk about a victim complex 

Not have to talk about that at all. the only thing we need to talk about is your lack of understanding. I guess that finalize it all, right?

On 4/26/2024 at 11:51 PM, Gottfrid said:

Yeah, same definition as many foreigners have living in Thailand on exempt entry and tourist visas. Just read the forum man.

And, you asked for yourself, but were to busy making fun or too scared to admit that..

Protest in Kazakhstan? of course you never heard of them. Take a look at Google history my man. 

I did, nothing about protests there. Scared of what? 

Let's be honest, you are such a snowflake, you soil yourself if someone says they are Muslim 

• Agree 1

On 4/26/2024 at 11:54 PM, Gottfrid said:

Not have to talk about that at all. the only thing we need to talk about is your lack of understanding. I guess that finalize it all, right?

more meaningless guff - again, how is a country going to culturally change due to some tourist coming here? We are talking the very fabric of the country, that you think is going to magically transform. You guys soil yourselves over nothing 

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

more meaningless guff - again, how is a country going to culturally change due to some tourist coming here? We are talking the very fabric of the country, that you think is going to magically transform. You guys soil yourselves over nothing 

When did I say that the country was going to culturally change? Still a big lack of understanding, with the need to make up things.

43 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

I did, nothing about protests there. Scared of what? 

Let's be honest, you are such a snowflake, you soil yourself if someone says they are Muslim 

Sure, and that does not make me a snowflake. It makes me vigilante among people with a belief that their religion condones violence. At least, I do not hear any righteous Muslims go out and condemn when terrorist acts are done. That must mean they stand behind them.

13 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Sure, and that does not make me a snowflake. It makes me vigilante among people with a belief that their religion condones violence. At least, I do not hear any righteous Muslims go out and condemn when terrorist acts are done. That must mean they stand behind them.

Kazack Muslims are a different breed. They are like Azeris the Russians beat the fanatacism out of most of them. and they are Turks besides, which means they wont drink vodka during Ramadan. And they got Mongol and Slavic blood too so the babes are hot.

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Kazack Muslims are a different breed. They are like Azeris the Russians beat the fanatacism out of most of them. and they are Turks besides, which means they wont drink vodka during Ramadan. And they got Mongol and Slavic blood too so the babes are hot.

Can´t care less. In my world, there are no hot Muslim babes

• Sad 2

21 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

You talk absolute guff - can find plenty of Muslim groups and Muslims condemning extremism, and fancy thinking all Muslims are the same, you are beyond a parody 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

When did I say that the country was going to culturally change? Still a big lack of understanding, with the need to make up things.

You try reading your own comments, it would help, but I am guessing reading comprehension ain't a strong point for you 

43 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

You try reading your own comments, it would help, but I am guessing reading comprehension ain't a strong point for you 

Would have been easier to show me where I posted what you said, but I am guessing that was too easy for you.

48 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

You talk absolute guff - can find plenty of Muslim groups and Muslims condemning extremism, and fancy thinking all Muslims are the same, you are beyond a parody 

Are you Muslim by any chance? 😂