Big Joke demands top job at Royal Thai Police HQ

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Recently removed from his position, 'Big Joke' voiced grave criticism on the current acting National Police Commissioner, General Kittirat Phanphet. He singled out the acting chief for particular scrutiny, stating that his dismissal process was legally flawed and argued it was based on an outdated procedure.

Musical chairs?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

An episode titled "The Thing That Wouldn't Leave" right out of the Twilight Zone. Chick gets dumped by her boyfriend and then runs off, in a state of unparalleled delusion, telling all of her friends that she's getting married to the bloke. You can't make this sh*t up, but in Thailand this pathetic grandstanding at the higher echelons of power doesn't really surprise anyone either. 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

When addressing reporters, he affirmed his position as a deputy police chief, arguing that his dismissal hasn't been officially confirmed with a royal decree.

So he was fired and charged but he does not recognise and accept it because it was not published ?

Interesting that he does not mention any charges

• Haha 1

Just now, BestB said:

So he was fired and charged but he does not recognise and accept it because it was not published ?

Interesting that he does not mention any charges

Maybe he do not need to mention them as they are starting to go away as most of all other made up stories do after having the publication time of effect.

• Confused 4
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, RobU said:

He hasn't been dismissed from the force 

So they await the Royal Decree in the Gazette? all but gone except the formalities.

27 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Signs of mental illness? What do you base that on? If he is clean a wrongfully abused in a plot to overthrow his chances of advancement to top position, is something nobody know. However, I find it hard to understand why someone would fight as much as him to get things out in the light? Never seen that before, and it would be very stupid if he was guilty.

We all know what party won the election, but the stronghold of power easily reversed that. We have seen many situation where uncomfortable persons get pushed away by made up stories, so this can very well be one of those. I am not posting he is innocent and squeaky clean, but instead pointing out the possibilities.

Writing like you have done Mr Spider, is very disturbing, as you have no back-up for it whatsoever. The only thing you have done, is to spout a lot of unconfirmed garbage.

This seems like a thoughtful post.  To what extent do well-positioned crooks prefer to do battle in private rather than the public eye? 

Using media and public opinion seems like a risky strategy for a real crook.  So much to lose, and enemies knowing where the bodies are buried... 

But this is Thailand 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Now it would appear he is showing signs of significant mental health issues. His grandstanding with the media all these years demonstrated a huge ego. Guess all of this is just too humiliating for him, and he is breaking down. Oh well. Can't say I feel alot of sympathy for him. 

And what evidence and authority do you base this diagnosis on?

All I see is unsupported speculation.

Clean or dirty, was he "ill" when they at shot his car, too? 

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, Grumpy one said:

This man needs to set his goals higher, Prime Minister would be a good starting point 

That has been a thought for quite some time and not just coming from the current round of nonsense. 

Edited by Artisi

2 minutes ago, Deez said:

The fact that "higher ups" want him out, makes me trust him more.

His "higher-ups" are Prawit and Thaksin, among others.

The fact that they are not supporting him now is telling.

He seems desperate and irrational, which is unusual for him.

Filing a complaint against the PM, and then withdrawing a few days later points to this irrationality.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Signs of mental illness? What do you base that on? If he is clean a wrongfully abused in a plot to overthrow his chances of advancement to top position, is something nobody know. However, I find it hard to understand why someone would fight as much as him to get things out in the light? Never seen that before, and it would be very stupid if he was guilty.

We all know what party won the election, but the stronghold of power easily reversed that. We have seen many situation where uncomfortable persons get pushed away by made up stories, so this can very well be one of those. I am not posting he is innocent and squeaky clean, but instead pointing out the possibilities.

Writing like you have done Mr Spider, is very disturbing, as you have no back-up for it whatsoever. The only thing you have done, is to spout a lot of unconfirmed garbage.

Unconfirmed garbage. I like that. I guess some people need a White Knight, or at least the appearance of such. He filled that role, without doing any of the actual work. Amazing the power of words and excellent PR, these days. 

This guy IS unhinged. Now, he IS starting to behave as if he is guilty. Deny, deny. Trump style. Putin style. 

• Confused 2