Usb Headphones In Chiang Mai

mallmagician

Hey Mall - I still want your share of ribs at the BBQ if that's alright !

Anyway, check out the shop in Panthip Plaza right next to the elevator and food court on the top floor. They have all types of connection endings, along with mics and headsets. If they don't have a usb end one - which I think they already do/...- they will have the necessary equip to tag onto the end to convert it to usb and make it plug-inable for you and your home set up.

Prices are decent too.

Cheers

Hey Mall - I still want your share of ribs at the BBQ if that's alright !

Anyway, check out the shop in Panthip Plaza right next to the elevator and food court on the top floor. They have all types of connection endings, along with mics and headsets. If they don't have a usb end one - which I think they already do/...- they will have the necessary equip to tag onto the end to convert it to usb and make it plug-inable for you and your home set up.

Prices are decent too.

Cheers

By any chance are you running XP on an HP platform? I had the very same problem using Skype and IBM via voice on an HP Pavilion a1254l obtained at Central Department Store. I kept getting an error saying there was a problem with the sound card. On one of the help nets I was advised to use a USB mike/headset combo which I obtained at Pantip Plaza...unfotunately, it didn't fix the problem.

So, I hope you are not using the same brand of computer, but, if by some chance you are, I just wanted to share my experience.

Also, does anyone know of a possible fix for this error? I have obtained all the latest software/driver updates and still can connect and get the 'problem with soundcard' error.

Thanks!

Edited by sigmondfreed

Tried usual Plaza's? Anyone know, of the right place to go to get some USB headphones with Mike.

Problems with my soundcard and skype, so hoping this will fix it.

Thanks

Phil

They have been 100% unavailable until recently when I saw some at........where was it?......Think it was upstairs at the first computer place along the moat as you come from the RAM, shop nearish the middle

Tried usual Plaza's? Anyone know, of the right place to go to get some USB headphones with Mike.

Problems with my soundcard and skype, so hoping this will fix it.

Thanks

Phil

Sounds like you might be having a conflict of audio settings with Skype. Try this:

Go to

Skype-->Tools -> Options -->Sound Devices-->USB Audio Device (do not use windows default device)

You can also tick the ring pc speaker check box as this is a good backup to alert you even if the main speakers are off or turned down.

Start-->Control panel-->Sound and Audio devices

On the audio tab set the default playback device to your main soundcard.

You should now have all PC audio and SKYPE rings coming from your PC speaker and the actual voice conversation from your headset - no need to switch anything anymore.

anyone for belkin's wi-fi skype phone selling for THB5490 at IT City? am still waiting for one with built in browser so that you dont get stuck when a username and login is required to access that particular wi-fi spot.

anyone for belkin's wi-fi skype phone selling for THB5490 at IT City? am still waiting for one with built in browser so that you dont get stuck when a username and login is required to access that particular wi-fi spot.

dont think I will invest in one till theres more free wifi coverage around, by then the price of hardware may have come down :o

but the future looks very good in terms of pricing for phone calls to any destination, unlike the days where major phone companies had a monopoly-like grip on the market

Edited by Donnyboy