Visa Type

HI

Ai i on the right lines with the following NON O Visa

1 Married to Thai

2 400,000 baht in bank

3 Every 90 days leave and get visa stamp (Cambodia)

4 After 1 year apply for extension for another i year?How many tears are you allowed to do this?

Anything that i am missing?

Regards

Roger :o

HI

1 Married to Thai

2 400,000 baht in bank

4 After 1 year apply for extension for another i year?How many tears are you allowed to do this?

Regards

YEARS not tears!!!!!!!!

HI

1 Married to Thai

2 400,000 baht in bank

Regards

There are some things not right how you point it .

Married to a Thai , yes you can have a non O .

The alternatives are , a multiple or a single . For the multiple you leave the country every 90 days .

You do not need the 400k in a bankaccount for this , although is always handy when they ask for it , at some places they do ask this ,Singapore for example.

I think you are confused with these two different possibilities . For the single you and your wife , together need to have proven income of 40k a month , and this one you can extend after 1 year .

But you will not have to leave the country for the single one , every 90 days you will have to show yourself at the immigr and fill in a form or even by email . So it is this or that , the 400k is the old rule for the single non O , it is changed , sadly enough .

Binnsy

Get yourself a multi entry Non Imm O type visa from any consulate in UK, show your marriage certificate. no need to show any funds, just the £100 fee.

It will allow you to enter Thailand as many times as you wish for 12 months, each stay can be no longer than 90days. So if you enter the final time just before the 12 month expiry date of the visa it will give you almost 15 months in Thailand for 4 trips in and out of the nearest border.

As for how many times you can consecutively apply for a Non Imm visa is in the lap of the gods but until now this has not been a problem.

If between you and your wife you can prove an income of B40,000 per month then you can take your Non Imm visa to an immigration office in Thailand and get an extention which will allow you to stay in Thailand without leaving for 12 months, you apply again at the end of the 12 months.

Edited by Mahout Angrit

Binnsy

Get yourself a multi entry Non Imm O type visa from any consulate in UK, show your marriage certificate. no need to show any funds, just the £100 fee.

It will allow you to enter Thailand as many times as you wish for 12 months, each stay can be no longer than 90days. So if you enter the final time just before the 12 month expiry date of the visa it will give you almost 15 months in Thailand for 4 trips in and out of the nearest border.

As for how many times you can consecutively apply for a Non Imm visa is in the lap of the gods but until now this has not been a problem.

If between you and your wife you can prove an income of B40,000 per month then you can take your Non Imm visa to an immigration office in Thailand and get an extention which will allow you to stay in Thailand without leaving for 12 months, you apply again at the end of the 12 months.

What about having 800,000 in bank instead of 40,000 per month?

Binnsy

Only if you are over 50 years of age. If not you need 40,000 income.

Binnsy

Yeah i will be over 50 and want to get a lump from my pension so having the 800,000 will reduce my pension to below 40,000.

Only if you are over 50 years of age. If not you need 40,000 income.

The requirement for retirement is 800k in bank account here for previous three months. You can also use combined pension and bank account so if your pension was 40k you would only need about 320k in bank account - by all means don't take out more lump sum than need as it will likely be subject to a much higher tax now than spread over the years of retirement.