UK Links Asylum Policy to Channel Migrant Issue Amidst Row with Ireland

Social Media

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Simple- overpopulation. Millions and millions more wanting the same things and not enough for all.

But most western countries have a shrinking population.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm not convinced it's the Conservatives fault.

Generally, the whole western world appears to be sliding downhill.

I've said it many times that civilizations rot from within before they fall, and IMO western civilization is as rotten as the Roman Empire before the barbarians took over.

Does anyone think the Victorians would have tolerated a load of illegals crossing the Channel on leaky boats and expecting a welcome on arrival?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Only of educated people. The less educated are having loads of kids because they get paid for each one.

AI robotics means we don't need lots of people any more. it's not 1924.

All the intelligent people that lose their jobs to AI robotics can get work in the aged care sector- it's going to be a while before they get androids to do that job.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

IMO not shrinking enough. Too many people is destroying the environment. We need to get back to 1950 level of population to be able to support everyone properly.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I've said it many times that civilizations rot from within before they fall, and IMO western civilization is as rotten as the Roman Empire before the barbarians took over.

Does anyone think the Victorians would have tolerated a load of illegals crossing the Channel on leaky boats and expecting a welcome on arrival?

The Victorians, those people who rocked up in boats in other places around the world demanding a warm welcome and free access to what ever riches they found there?

There is little evidence that the (western) Roman Empire was ‘rotten’ at its the time of its fall.

The last hope and only hope is for stormy weather in Rishi's next manifesto, and its billions cheaper, expect some wind farms pointing at the sea and France to be built next🤔

12 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What on earth are banging on about?

If you’ve got a problem with immigrants in the UK take it up with the failing Tory Government, but don’t hang about, they won’t. 

I haven't got a problem with immigrants in the UK, the UK has, because of the people that think like you.

Enoch was right, now the UK knows it, at their cost............

But your lefty lot are going to solve it all in no time, well aren't you.........😂

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, transam said:

I haven't got a problem with immigrants in the UK, the UK has, because of the people that think like you.

Enoch was right, now the UK knows it, at their cost............

But your lefty lot are going to solve it all in no time, well aren't you.........😂

Great historical document here (amazing how ethnic brits were brainwashed into cheering on their own demise & replacement).

First comment "The workers united shall never be defeated, they chant in their middle class accents."

Decent account too 😉

Tavistock band The Clash also feature - what are the odds that every rock star would have the exact same far left world view ?

Coinkydink or something else going on there?

Edited by BigBruv
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hard times make for tough men

Easy times make for weak men

Boomers had it too easy and were corrupted like the romans.

Zoomers are probably going to have no choice but to be more sensible, proactive & conservative. 

Things may be moving in the right direction already - divorce rates are down and zoomers are less drunken and druggy than previous (de)gens.

Terms like 'Tradcon' & 'based' are also growing in popularity.

Edited by BigBruv

On 5/3/2024 at 10:11 PM, BigBruv said:

Boomers had it too easy and were corrupted like the romans.

Not this boomer. Everything I have I did hard graft for. I worked like a dog to get enough to have a decent life For a year in London I worked 3 weekends in a row and had one off before working every day for another month. Only stopped because the law changed and couldn't do it any more. I even got a bonus from the agency as I made them so much. Even when I became permanent staff sometimes I had to get up at 5 am to be able to get to work when I had to travel to a satellite hospital.

However, the idea of existing on the dole was never attractive.

My first job on a dairy farm I worked 84 hours a week for a pittance.