American Man Arrested For Assaulting Girlfriend With Golf Club

webfact

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

Trans, I watch Thai news channels 32 or 34 every morning from 6am till 8am, BritMan is right, murders every day and assaults with a variety of weapons.

This is Thai on Thai. 

Fortunately, that stuff has avoided me then, rarely hear anything, and our lad is a Sarge.......😉

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hummin said:

OMG, and he got a passport? 

Thats the problem, 

Looks like he's trying too hard to be edgy like he's the joker or something.

And then when he goes over the top he just likely says well that's just how he is? 

He needs to be thrown in the jail.

1 minute ago, DeathShroud said:

Looks like he's trying too hard to be edgy like he's the joker or something.

And then when he goes over the top he just likely says well that's just how he is? 

He needs to be thrown in the jail.

Have met several like him in extreme sports enviroment, and they useally became self destructive when they passed their prime (if they survived so far), and started to abuse more drugs and acting more aggressively to desperately stay on top of the game.

Some mature and grow in the sport, others dont, they either dies trying, or become self destructive

If indeed this American was just high on yaba and or alcohol or has medical problems he should be fined a large sum and time in bangkok Hilton so the boys can teach him some respect. Don't be a coward and hit defensless women 

1 hour ago, itsari said:

Narcotics are the number one reason in my opinion

Those days aren't what they used tk be. Steroids and test were easy to get in the early 2000's. Valium and all that good stuff was too. It's still around but not nearly as easy 

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, John Drake said:

What is going on with under 50s in the West coming to Thailand? They have hair trigger anger problems seems to me. They're even worse back in their home countries, where people explode into rage and murder over the slightest things. So glad I'm here, instead of there.

Are you serious, if a thai drops there corn flakes its ww3

3 hours ago, transam said:

Yeh, riiiiight...Stand down, Gottfrid...........😂

Repeating and proving my point of lack of understanding, I can read.

• Confused 2

18 minutes ago, Almer said:

I know many women over here need hitting with a golf club, cricket bat or what ever is to hand.

Your hanging with the wrong crowd,i avoid people like that.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, transam said:

But unfortunately for you, the nutters come here because they can't do their thing there......🤗

as mentioned by others, those in the US and other countries all seem mad about the world in which they find themselves either through drugs, schools, parents, the lack of same plus other reasons too I guess but their only response seem to be VIOLENCE with whatever means they have available to them.  Like mentioned too, I also am glad I'm here and don't hang near any of this type.  Be safe all.

7 hours ago, John Drake said:

What is going on with under 50s in the West coming to Thailand? They have hair trigger anger problems seems to me. They're even worse back in their home countries, where people explode into rage and murder over the slightest things. So glad I'm here, instead of there.

A lot of them watch movies like Hangover II and The Beach believe it shows how the real Thailand is.   

We Americans get most of our information about other cultures from Hollywood these days . . . ever since the dumbing down began.  

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, cdemundo said:

When selecting a group to blame for his behavior please note that he is an American by chance but a golfer by choice.

Yes all those golfers are lunatics ! Running around under the hot sun trying to whack a little ball into a hole , insanity 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArtVandelay said:

A lot of them watch movies like Hangover II and The Beach believe it shows how the real Thailand is.   

We Americans get most of our information about other cultures from Hollywood these days . . . ever since the dumbing down began.  

Are you the famous architect or Marine biologist 😜

As someone else mentioned, in the States it's called Roid Rage and can bring on physchotic behavoir. He seems to fit the bill. Surprised the stand off ended wiyhout him attacking the police. Well, for this "influencer", visa canceled and next flight seems to be proper. I doubt a 500 baht fine will get him out of it. 

Maybe it's only me, but a lot of these "crimes" seems to be comitted by YouTube/TikTak/FaceSh.t influencers/(would be)influencers.
Going extreme for a few followers?

9 hours ago, Korat Kiwi said:

So this 31yr old has (back in the US of A) been declared clinically insane. 

Oh how the 'mighty' have fallen. 

I would have thought a possible drug test would have been in order. 

A little bit of fame went to his head? 

Weirdo for sure. 

yeah a little fame mixed in with yaba and a touch of alcohol to top off and it will do that to you. Yeah I hope they did do a drug test as his behavior appears to warrant it.

• Like 1