Britain Pledges £3 Billion Annual Military Support to Ukraine Indefinitely

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Russia has previously set red lines that were later crossed. Nothing happened.

Maybe so, but are certain leaders really ready to take the risk? They are gambling with the possibility of starting WWIII.  Once it begins, it will escalate quickly.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jas007 said:

Maybe so, but are certain leaders really ready to take the risk? They are gambling with the possibility of starting WWIII.  Once it begins, it will escalate quickly.

Watch and learn.

Ukraine is going to demilitarize western Russia.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Strike On Russian Strategic Early Warning Radar Site Is A Big Deal

Too late, Ukraine is working it's way through Russian radar sites 

download (3).jpeg

Too late?  I’m pretty sure Russia isn’t going to sit back and simply watch Ukraine work “its way through “ Russian radar sites.  That would be silly. They will respond, and the response might be significant.  According to the article you posted, those sites are an integral part of Russia’s strategic defense.  Whatever is going on with those sites, Russia will put an end to it.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You could be right, but Ukraine has been destroying infrastructure in Russia for some time, and Russia has yet to respond. Russia seems helpless to defend themselves.

Supposedly, Russia has one of the best air defense systems in the world.  So to term them “helpless” is probably wrong.  Maybe they’re just exercising extreme constraint?  That’s been evident from the beginning. They’re proceeding with caution.  

At some point, though, my guess is that they’ll change their tactics. Putin will have no choice.

As a side note, Ukraine now has access to Palantir software.  Artificial intelligence for the battlefield, so to speak. Russian targets being selected by a computer using real time data? I guess I’ve been making some nice gains this year, as I’ve been loading up on the stock since the $6 range. It’s now $21 or so.  And the company’s commercial business is growing quickly.  Anyway, for anyone with some patience, the sock might be a good buy for the long term.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1