US Man Detained in Phuket for Theft, Alleged Assault on Thai Woman

webfact

2 hours ago, Expat Tom said:

Please, Thailand, if this guy is, in fact, an American please keep him in jail here. We have too many of his kind in the

USA today .

Agree...because if he goes home, the DEI folks will set him free to beat up on American women.

• Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, heybuz said:

The nigerians will have something to say about that.

Nigerians do not care and welcome Americans....look at how the Nigerians copy the Ameircan gangsta style.  Hell, when I am in BKK, they show me a ton of respect when the find out I am an American. 

29 minutes ago, Presnock said:

Americans come in every shape color nationality - only the American Indian can claim to be original, the rest of us are immigrant stained.

Not so.

An American is someone who has come to the US, and adopted its way of life.

Some immigrant newcomers appear simply keep their own ways of life.

Thus the distinction...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Oliver Holzerfilled said:

I think you should have given my comment the confused emoji and let it go at that.

Why? I hardly not use emojis, as I see that as a cowards way to hide.

But ok, I will give you a chance to explain what you meant instead. What made you post that he was more likely to be French?

C´mon now! Be a sport.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

The local plod love having there pictures taken did it take  5 of them to apprehend the accused 

Well, they are soo proud having caught a big farang, like any fisherman. It's their prey. 😂

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Taboo2 said:

Nigerians do not care and welcome Americans....look at how the Nigerians copy the Ameircan gangsta style.  Hell, when I am in BKK, they show me a ton of respect when the find out I am an American. 

not the friendliness the women side of it.

Edited by heybuz
autospell
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

arrested on suspicion of theft and potential assault of a local woman.

Never heard of anyone being arrested or charged with "potential assault". That's a new one.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, webfact said:

However, no direct mention of the reported assault was given by the authorities.

Thanks for such an in-depth story AN :coffee1: 

Edited by brianthainess
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dan O said:

There are no American Indians in America because that was a made up inaccurate name. They may be considered First Nation People by some but that's not correct either. Everyone came from somewhere else

oh yeah, now I understand we all came from some other star so we are all aliens and that is why no one seems to be happy where they are and just keep moving around...except me I like it here in Thailand and loved the PI too.  Lived around the world and even in deepest darkest where I wouldn't see a white face all day, I enjoyed Angola even though there were some restless souls there shooting up the country and Zambia.  Everywhere even in the US I enjoyed life, but I like the climate here better, cost of most things is cheaper, but don't miss the politics of the US anymore.

2 hours ago, Dan O said:

There are no American Indians in America because that was a made up inaccurate name. They may be considered First Nation People by some but that's not correct either. Everyone came from somewhere else

A native guy I knew back home wasn't fond of walking. He told me that his ancestors walked all the way over from China and that was good enough for him. 

The subject of the article is dressed like an African migrant, not an American.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bobthegimp said:

A native guy I knew back home wasn't fond of walking. He told me that his ancestors walked all the way over from China and that was good enough for him. 

Safraz Miraf. pedo !  great avatar today Bob. !  555  

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Expat Tom said:

Please, Thailand, if this guy is, in fact, an American please keep him in jail here. We have too many of his kind in the

USA today .

His kind being.........?

5 hours ago, Oliver Holzerfilled said:

American?  Sorry, but "Mr. Ali" looks and sounds like a Frenchman!

Let us not forget, Muhammed Ali ...

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Chetzee said:

Safraz Miraf. pedo !  great avatar today Bob

My friend in England sent a news clip with pictures of the rogues' gallery of rapists and freaks from his part of the country. 

Most of them looked as one would expect a child groomer to look like (swart, heavily bearded,ugly) but this alabaster skinned weirdo jumped off the page and screamed "avatar material" at me 555

41 minutes ago, Presnock said:

oh yeah, now I understand we all came from some other star so we are all aliens and that is why no one seems to be happy where they are and just keep moving around...except me I like it here in Thailand and loved the PI too.  Lived around the world and even in deepest darkest where I wouldn't see a white face all day, I enjoyed Angola even though there were some restless souls there shooting up the country and Zambia.  Everywhere even in the US I enjoyed life, but I like the climate here better, cost of most things is cheaper, but don't miss the politics of the US anymore.

I never said anything about being aliens or from another star. People migrated everywhere in the world so they all came from another place on the planet at some point.  

40 minutes ago, Bobthegimp said:

I see why you picked your screen name now. Then you should try to stay on topic and not deviate to the other comments you've made, and that was not the topic of the article anyway 

Just now, Dan O said:

I see why you picked your screen name now. Then you should try to stay on topic and not deviate to the other comments you've made, and that was not the topic of the article anyway 

My apologies, you're absolutely correct. 

8 minutes ago, Dan O said:

I never said anything about being aliens or from another star. People migrated everywhere in the world so they all came from another place on the planet at some point.  

What does this have to do with the article?  

Pot...meet kettle...meet suspect. 

16 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Oh I thought maybe you were quoting something from the Sumarians.  But even they didn't say man came from the stars, just that "those that came from stars" created man as their working slaves.  Just tried to add a touch of humor to cut some of the heat frustration affecting my outside activities.

1 hour ago, Bobthegimp said:

Breathtaking stupidity

• Haha 1