Have we lost Dad to Thailand ?

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

The male genetic imperative is to dump your load in as many different women as possible.

Pattaya allows men that ability.

(Doesn't count if you've had the snip or use condoms)

The people in Pattaya are pretty much "shooting blanks" though. It does not benefit our species much. 🤣

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

You might be, but I wasn't!

Old guys over 65 living in a tropical climate with enough money for beer and a shag are lifes winners.

Lets face facts, you only post in

this forum to call other white guys losers, where I only see successful retirees....... always look on the bright side of life!

The "tropical climate" here sucks. I'm sweating all day and most of the time it's too hot to do much during the day. Find a "temperate climate" next time, not too cold or too hot.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

The "tropical climate" here sucks. I'm sweating all day and most of the time it's too hot to do much during the day. Find a "temperate climate" next time, not too cold or too hot.

I'm actually fine here, just turned a fan on for the first time today 32c, not too bad at all.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you keep the fan switched off to save on your  electricity bill ?

I have solar electricity ....... fans on cost me nothing.

I just felt it was important to become acclimatised to the area/climate in which I live, so I don't use air-con if it's under 36c. 

I understand a lot of people get used to air-con 24/7, but it's just making you uncomfortable in the long run.

My electricity bill is always 200-300bht/month for my 3 bedroom house.

Edited by BritManToo

21 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm actually fine here, just turned a fan on for the first time today 32c, not too bad at all.

It may seem Ok because you don't know what living in a nice place feels like. Does that make it Ok? Will need to get back to you on that 🤷🏻‍♂️.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

What makes an alpha is the ability to fight and defeat all others and instill fear in the other males.

And to certain extent instill fear to the females. I don't say you have to get physical with your wife - disclaimer: I have and I would - but she should always be aware that there can be real consequences for bad behavior.

I am disgusted by the boomers who let themselves be treated by their Thai wives - in public, mind you - like a cuck, bossing them around, and so on. This is absolutely unacceptable and the worst part is, other Thai/Asian females see this and copy that behavior, leading to exactly that, more feminism, that everybody hates.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2024 at 6:38 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

He discovered "love". 

Or to be more precise he feels loved by some girl who is nice to him. And likely nobody was nice like that to him for a long time.

If you want him back, then make sure he feels loved and appreciated by his family. Smile at him, ask him if you can bring him a beer and maybe some BBQ ribs.

39139417724_9155e38505_c.jpg

I bet this jolly fellow is not experiencing "a pang of conscience"

On 5/13/2024 at 5:20 PM, JimTripper said:

It may seem Ok because you don't know what living in a nice place feels like. Does that make it Ok? Will need to get back to you on that 🤷🏻‍♂️.

If you don't like warm temperatures then choosing Thailand was a mistake. I love the weather. Beach weather all year round.