Where can I find traditional extension ladders in Chiangmai/Thailand?

Dean1953

After having an awing placed over my tiled second floor patio, mainly because water leaked through several areas onto my exterior walls below (but also because the tiles got way too hot during the day to walk on barefoot), I just have 2 projects left to finish in the next 2-2.5 years before I move back permanently.  The front door has a small overhang seperate roof that is 19 years old and for the last 2 years is being held up by 2 teak logs. Also, the exterior of my house is brick in the first level, that I repainted last year. The second level is teak siding that needs to be sanded and restained. I would like to buy a ladder that extends far enough to reach the highest spot on my house.  Looking on Facebook Marketplace and googling extension ladders, I find combination ladders. Ladders that can be used as step ladders and converted to extension ladders. I want something like what I have in the U.S., a Louisville  ladder that extends to either 28 or 36 feet and has a weight load of at least 250 pounds.  Does anyone know of a store in Chiangmai which has them?  If not, someplace in Thailand?  Thanks!

Where can I find traditional extension ladders in Chiangmai/Thailand?

Lazada - that's where I bought my last ladder.

Thaiwatsadu has a large selection of ladders....We bought a ladder there due to better quality available for what we needed.....