Remember this...

Several purported factual posts have been removed, including two for disallowed social media content and one for having no sources at all.

How is this post holding up years down the line? Interestingly, don’t know if I’m the only one who noticed this, the strongest defenders of the vaccine in the early days are quiet as a mouse now. I guess that doesn’t mean anything, right?

https://aseannow.com/topic/1236596-will-this-pandemic-ever-end-as-the-infections-in-the-uk-surge-again/?do=findComment&comment=16998994

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

How is this post holding up years down the line? Interestingly, don’t know if I’m the only one who noticed this, the strongest defenders of the vaccine in the early days are quiet as a mouse now. I guess that doesn’t mean anything, right?

https://aseannow.com/topic/1236596-will-this-pandemic-ever-end-as-the-infections-in-the-uk-surge-again/?do=findComment&comment=16998994

Who........?  🤔

3 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Anyone suggested that there was no such thing as a pandemic or covid-19 got a holiday.

How things have turned around? The jab proponents are very quite now.

There was a pandemic, you silly boy............Good grief.......🙄

I am not quiet.............🤨

On 5/23/2024 at 8:32 AM, transam said:

There was a pandemic, you silly boy............Good grief.......🙄

I am not quiet.............🤨

So in your opinion Trans, there was a pandemic?!

Can't be persuaded by stats?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, transam said:

There was a pandemic, that's why the World shut down because of the unprecedented deaths......

End of story...:coffee1:

The 'pandemic' never shut anything down. Compromised authorities did that.

''Unprecedented deaths.'' ???

Edited by stats
conspiracy theory source removed
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

The 'pandemic' never shut anything down. Compromised authorities did that.

''Unprecedented deaths.'' ???

Can you not read, I said, END of STORY.......

On 5/22/2024 at 9:27 PM, owl sees all said:

Anyone that suggested that there was no such thing as a pandemic or covid-19 got a holiday.

How things have turned around? The jab proponents are very quite now.

Yes. It reminds me back in the day when all sorts of people wanted to argue about creationism vs evolution. You don’t hear it too much anymore. I suppose that means they realized they lost and shut their mouths, finally 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

Yes. It reminds me back in the day when all sorts of people wanted to argue about creationism vs evolution. You don’t hear it too much anymore. I suppose that means they realized they lost and shut their mouths, finally 

Doubt it, we just leave it to you nutters...........🤔

A post with disallowed private party social media content has been removed.

Please note the forum rule:

"in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source."

Remember the Doctors,politicians and anyone else going against the narrative being censored and maligned ?

Here Dr MCcomick makes a statement at the recent hearing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Re current U.S. Rep. McCormick cited above, back when he was just a doctor and political candidate:

Physician running for congress in GA comes under fire for spreading misinformation

Updated: 6:42 PM EDT September 29, 2021

ATLANTA — Critics say a physician running for congress in Georgia has spread misinformation on masks and for some COVID vaccines. Dr. Rich McCormick is a physician who came close to winning the 7th district congressional race last year, and he's running for it again next year.

Recently, McCormick has become somewhat regular on NewsMax, a cable channel that surged in popularity among conservatives in 2020.

"I think the delta variant is being blown out of proportion. We're not seeing the mortality rate spike. We're not seeing people hospitalized en masse. We're not seeing them go to the ICU," McCormick told NewsMax on July 8, just weeks before hospitalizations and mortality started to surge.

During the same NewsMax interview, he also falsely claimed that children are not at risk.

(more)

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/politics/critics-physician-running-for-congress-in-georgia-sidesteps-science/85-d6bf03d9-9efe-4a13-be81-074023b698f8

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Georgia’s medical board mum as doctors spread COVID-19 misinformation

With no consequences, some doctors promote vaccine hesitancy and encourage ditching masks

Oct 29, 2021

"Documents obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution show Georgia’s medical board received a complaint last year accusing a doctor running for Congress of publicly spreading false COVID information, but the board took no action.

The board currently has two misinformation-related reports pending. One is a second complaint filed against the candidate, Dr. Rich McCormick, and the other involves Augusta pediatrician Dr. Alan Getts, involving the “COVID advice” letter to a family member."
A Peachtree Corners resident who blogs on medical fraud filed the first complaint about McCormick in October 2020, saying the Republican candidate for the U.S. House’s 7th Congressional District had repeatedly promoted unproven drugs as COVID treatments and downplayed the severity of the virus. The statements were made in Twitter posts and during appearances on far-right media outlets known for promoting conspiracy theories about the pandemic and the 2020 election.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Dr.  Rich McCormick on COVID:

March 10, 2020:

"In historical context this virus is no different than the other coronaviruses we have had in the past decade."

McCormick2.jpg.53cc46826653b90aa81266e530f28f7d.jpg

https://twitter.com/RichforGA/status/1237080333025267713

-------------------------

March 17, 2020:

"My prediction is in about two months, it's going to be a bad memory."

McCormick3.jpg.f61ddd7f4b544d170aa1928dfa7db2e7.jpg

https://twitter.com/RichforGA/status/1239666281869127680

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, johng said:

Remember the Doctors,politicians and anyone else going against the narrative being censored and maligned ?

Here Dr MCcomick makes a statement at the recent hearing

Does anyone remember those two doctors, I think they were from California? And they actually stood up and questioned the covid policies. They put up a YouTube video and it got millions of views and all the hysterics were doing things like threatening their lives. They immediately got cancelled as far as I remember. That was one of the cues doctors got to keep their mouths shut. 

And of course their video was censored. You cannot come up with a historical example where the side doing the censoring was correct. The side censoring is always the wrong side of history. 

Edited by Robert Paulson
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Robert Paulson said:

Does anyone remember those two doctors, I think they were from California? And they actually stood up and questioned the covid policies. They put up a YouTube video and it got millions of views and all the hysterics were doing things like threatening their lives. They immediately got cancelled as far as I remember. That was one of the cues doctors got to keep their mouths shut. 

And of course their video was censored. You cannot come up with a historical example where the side doing the censoring was correct. The side censoring is always the wrong side of history. 

No.............:coffee1:

2 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Sounds like the censors did good work 

The censors in my case did nothing, I have my own thoughts, even about you and your sort on this subject.......................😬

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I’m getting my memory refreshed and it was even worse than i remembered. Doctors were telling people to go outside and get some sun and get out of the house, where many believe much of the transmission occurred. 

God forbid people should go outside and get sun and be active and healthy. 

https://www.turnto23.com/news/coronavirus/accelerated-urgent-care-doctors-recommend-lifting-shelter-in-place-order

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

The censors in my case did nothing, I have my own thoughts, even about you and your sort on this subject.......................😬

And did you ever notice, my thoughts never violated any of your freedoms. Yours on the other hand… 

It really seems like people dont get it

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/9/2024 at 3:55 AM, transam said:

Really, how many lives were saved trying to stop the rising worldwide death toll..?

We will always have the "after the event" lambasting, but you cannot deny the life-saving recommendations most of us followed saved lives.

But this thread will turn into what the OP wants, him and his team, yes, team....😉

To bad the virus didnt cure stupidity! 

Some people think they are smarter and stronger than a virus. Convinced snake oil is a good thing, and trust socalled dr's than officially scientists who work with this globally on daily basis.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Everyone got covid. It’s still around too. You just cannot make this stuff up anymore. If people can’t see what happened during covid now how do you even make it through life without drooling on yourself all day. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Don’t worry everyone, Fauci is your friend. He never lies and he didn’t delete any emails. Everything is on the up and up and all the money he got was just from, umm, idk I think it was the commercials he was doing. I forget where he got it all actually. Maybe the tooth fairy. But don’t worry, Fauci goes to bed at night thinking about your well being. Rest assured everyone

• Haha 2