Single life in RS vs Thailand

Posted (edited)

It was really easy before COVID, if you sat in a bar alone, shortly there would be women smiling at you.

Bar scene was freelancers, no employees in SR, PP was more like the Pattaya bar scene.

Massage places everywhere, and they all wanted to give you their Line address for later.

Can't imagine it's changed much.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

It was really easy before COVID, if you sat in a bar alone, shortly there would be women smiling at you.

Bar scene was freelancers, no employees in SR, PP was more like the Pattaya bar scene.

Massage places everywhere, and they all wanted to give you their Line address for later.

Can't imagine it's changed much.

Hi BMT, how was the quality of providers, and are everyday women amenable to talking with farangs? Thank you mate

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its not easy to find non prostitutes to have sex with 

What are the going rates nowadays for short time and long time. Used to be like 30-40 dollars shorttime or 50 for a pretty one.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Those subjects aren't allowed to be discussed here  

I see, now i understand why this forum is dead. These are the subjects and details that make a forum relevant and the place to be, to know the latest things.....

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Aust24R said:

Hi BMT, how was the quality of providers, and are everyday women amenable to talking with farangs? Thank you mate

Can't say, as I always assume any woman that would talk with me was a hooker. But I didn't have any problem meeting local women even though I wasn't that interested, they seemed to be everywhere.

My main problem was the alcohol, 50c beer and $1 cocktails, along with cannabis for $10 a bag which everyone was smoking openly around the hotel pool. 

Didn't have much time for sex as completely slaughtered 24/7, but met plenty of young women I bought drinks for in bars (locals and backpackers).

You should contact forum members Yagoda or Burma Bill who both live in SR, I was just a frequent tourist. Enjoyed myself there a lot.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

I see, now i understand why this forum is dead. These are the subjects and details that make a forum relevant and the place to be, to know the latest things.....

Those have always been the rules .

No discussion of illegal activity 

There are specific websites that focus on prostitution and you can find the prices there and what services are on offer 

• Thumbs Up 1