Michael Cohen Takes Center Stage in Trump's Hush Money Trial

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

The payment to Stormy Daniels was a campaign finance violation that Michael Cohen pled guilty to. Trump committed business fraud by trying to cover up the campaign finance violation.

You will forget this by tomorrow.

Yeah, the jury may decide it's only a misdemeanor.

Ignorance spurts out again.

The stat of lims has run on misdemeanors.

Name the campaign violation? What law?

I do forget things but those are things that you never knew in the first place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

If there is a holdout, it's going to be a Trump fan who lied during the jury selection process.

Becasue lying is only good if you are a Dem Politician with his cum on her dress, a senile President with an Uncle who was made into Biden-a-roni by ferocious black cannibals (might as well add rascism to lying, your lot loves that) or a disbarred lawyer who spews out the fantasies of his Trumpophobic audience.

Serious thinkers want to know whether Bragg will ever be sanctioned for this legal farce. 

Keep hoping and praying (well your lot doesnt pray except to Satan or if it makes a political statement) that Trump is going to go poof and disapear. Nope. 

Convict him=elected

Jail him=elected

bankrupt him=elected.

Hes coming back no matter what you do. 

I cant wait. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Becasue lying is only good if you are a Dem Politician with his cum on her dress, a senile President with an Uncle who was made into Biden-a-roni by ferocious black cannibals (might as well add rascism to lying, your lot loves that) or a disbarred lawyer who spews out the fantasies of his Trumpophobic audience.

Serious thinkers want to know whether Bragg will ever be sanctioned for this legal farce. 

Keep hoping and praying (well your lot doesnt pray except to Satan or if it makes a political statement) that Trump is going to go poof and disapear. Nope. 

Convict him=elected

Jail him=elected

bankrupt him=elected.

Hes coming back no matter what you do. 

I cant wait. 

So you don't mind if Trump is convicted. Good for you.

I suspect that a lot of voters won't vote for a convicted felon.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Cohen went to jail for the campaign finance violation that Trump tried to cover up with business fraud. The cover-up makes it a felony.

That's hilarious. 

Posts using derogatory and "toxic" nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

Inflammatory off topic baiting posts and replies  contravening our Community Standards have been removed.

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That's hilarious. 

Trump's Defense team doesn't seem to think it's hilarious.

Claiming that the felony charges against Trump are funny is not the great defense you think it is.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump's Defense team doesn't seem to think it's hilarious.

Claiming that the felony charges against Trump are funny is not the great defense you think it is.

What was hilarious is you claiming over and over that "Cohen went to jail for the campaign finance violation..." even though you know it is not true. 

"Truth is not a left-wing value." 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Cohen went to jail for the campaign finance violation that Trump tried to cover up with business fraud. The cover-up makes it a felony.

Wow if thats the best you can do, I guess he wont be convicted.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What was hilarious is you claiming over and over that "Cohen went to jail for the campaign finance violation..." even though you know it is not true. 

"Truth is not a left-wing value." 

Never has been. Thats because of the Lenninst doctrine of truth being malleable to the circumstances.

Not to correct you, but I think the better way to describe the Trumpohobics, the AOCs, Islamofascists, The SJP, BLM, MSNBC etc is Lenninist. That is, power under their exclusive ideology and all who dont beleive are enemies.

We already know how the Lenninists handle their enemies dont we. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Wow if thats the best you can do, I guess he wont be convicted.

If you admit that Trump used business fraud to cover up a campaign finance violation, then you won't be shocked when Trump is convicted.

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Never has been. Thats because of the Lenninst doctrine of truth being malleable to the circumstances.

Not to correct you, but I think the better way to describe the Trumpohobics, the AOCs, Islamofascists, The SJP, BLM, MSNBC etc is Lenninist. That is, power under their exclusive ideology and all who dont beleive are enemies.

We already know how the Lenninists handle their enemies dont we. 

Are you calling John Lennon a liar?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

So each and every Trump supporter is a rascist? Are there any of us who are decent, hardworking , normal people?

Birther this then.

Going on eight years I ask this same question. Never any answer back. Never. 

Who would Birther the Black President of America. 

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If you admit that Trump used business fraud to cover up a campaign finance violation, then you won't be shocked when Trump is convicted.

No one is going to be shocked what Trump is convicted. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

He doing a rally in the South Bronx next Thursday. South Bronx. Loads of ex-cons there.

Watch how the Dems start screeching about felons now. Remember: Cop killing black radicals are heroes. Good felon. Trump the check signer. Bad felon.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Michael Cohen is back on Monday - the 'cross' may be finished and the next stage will be the Prosecution on 'redirect', going through any matters from arising from the defence.

It's fair to say that Cohen has surprised many by his composure throughout and though he obviously hates Trump, (I wonder why?), most of his evidence has already been pre-corroborated by other witnesses, so his evidence is fully credible.

Crystal clear that all this was done on Trump's instructions for the purpose of avoiding the negative influencing of 2016 voters. It's a mess of his own making.

Sad to see 'substantial' Republican figures ranting daily outside the Courtroom. Just what is it with this obsession about Judge Merchan's daughter?

I hope Trump is convicted and jailed. The Republican's can see the writing in the wall, with an average of 20% of votes in the primaries still going to lapsed candidate Nicki Haley.

It's time they dumped Donald in the nappy bin and put forward other Candidates.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TorquayFan said:

Michael Cohen is back on Monday - the 'cross' may be finished and the next stage will be the Prosecution on 'redirect', going through any matters from arising from the defence.

It's fair to say that Cohen has surprised many by his composure throughout and though he obviously hates Trump, (I wonder why?), most of his evidence has already been pre-corroborated by other witnesses, so his evidence is fully credible.

Crystal clear that all this was done on Trump's instructions for the purpose of avoiding the negative influencing of 2016 voters. It's a mess of his own making.

Sad to see 'substantial' Republican figures ranting daily outside the Courtroom. Just what is it with this obsession about Judge Merchan's daughter?

I hope Trump is convicted and jailed. The Republican's can see the writing in the wall, with an average of 20% of votes in the primaries still going to lapsed candidate Nicki Haley.

It's time they dumped Donald in the nappy bin and put forward other Candidates.

Yes, he'll likely get thirty years. 

1 minute ago, TorquayFan said:

Were you in the Courtroom for all the days of his testimony?

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, he'll likely get thirty years. 

The best part is that it doesnt disqualify him for being President. Just cuts down on travel expenses. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Given that the Defense has yet to contradict the Prosecution's narrative, that is a probable outcome.

Conversely, if the Defense were doing an effective job, conviction would be a shock. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Given that the Defense has yet to contradict the Prosecution's narrative, that is a probable outcome.

Conversely, if the Defense were doing an effective job, conviction would be a shock. 

You couldnt recite the testimony in an objective fashion if someone had a gun to your head.

You have never cited ANY evidence at all. Narratives arent facts. Narratives without facts are fiction.

Yellow - 30 years ? I'd guess more like 5 years . . . . and CNN didn't tell me, I watch a variety of sources, hours of it !

Yagoda no of course I've not been in the Courtroom. Whilst a Jail sentence doesn't disqualify Trump, I would expect the Republicans would dump him fast if it gets to that point . . . . Re. your reply to Danderman - there is a mountain of evidence and Trump's in deep trouble, - it couldn't happen to a nicer Guy.

• Like 1