Which dispensary in Bangkok offers the best value for quality cannabis at the lowest prices

In Silom you can check out Cannabis Kingdom or Frost. Great quality although not exactly the lowest price options. As it was mentioned before, hard to find good prices in high traffic tourist areas. If you're up for something a bit more... risque and Silom-y you can check out Miami Vice, as well.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/16/2024 at 1:23 AM, thaichina said:

Fat bud Sathorn the best weed shop I have been in Thailand, lot of choice from 100 to 500 baths a gram, maybe 100 strains on display, incredible shop and close to you.

It sounds like Fat Bud Sathorn is an amazing weed shop with a wide variety of strains and reasonable prices. Thanks for sharing your positive experience! Do they offer any special deals or promotions for frequent customers?

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2024 at 4:19 PM, Conan The Barbarian said:

My hotel is around the silom area 

I HIGHLY suggest you check-out ''Let's Get High'' in Chiang Mai.They are in Chiang Mai but they deliver everywhere in Thailand. Here's their link:
https://weed.th/shop/90b4cfa8-e274-41b1-873d-43da4a30544e/chiang-mai/lets-get-high-cnx

I'm not living there at the moment but everytime I'm there I buy from them (no -- I'm not affiliated in any way shape or form with them I just like their bud).

They have promotion for both 3A-5A weed (2A have no promotion but at 150b/g it's understandable). 

2A - 150b/g
3A - 240b/g (5g - 1000b)
4A - 400b/g (3g - 1000b)
5g - 450b/g (3g - 1200b)

Much better than these crazy over-priced shops in BKK that are selling at 600-900b/g wtf..

Edited by shocky2012
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1