Jeremy Clarkson Reclaims Title of UK's Sexiest Man 2nd Consecutive Year

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Jeremy looks like a normal male in their 60s, not some professionally sculpted image of what men think women like.

Women, despite what men like to imagine, are not all about sex, but look to what is on offer, and a large bank balance is as sexy as it gets, plus he is a funny guy in a way that women can relate to. Finally, he comes across as a bit of a "bad lad" without actually being "bad" that is a huge turn on for women.

Is that you telling us what women like, or is it something else?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And we’re all votes cast by women?!

Probably not. But why should gay men and transwomen be excluded?

Not a very inclusive attitude.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Only men are stupid enough to imagine that physically attractive women are a good catch. Women look beyond the illusion ( looks fade- a huge bank balance does not ) to see what is more important- will he be a good provider?

There are plenty of attractive women out there that are toxic harpies- I should know as I got trapped by one, to my everlasting regret.

Dont think it only happened to you, I got severely tricked by one but fortunately now divorced, much happier but somewhat poorer!  I looked after her and her family extremely well but that wasn't enough, she basically wanted everything!

23 minutes ago, paul1804 said:

Dont think it only happened to you, I got severely tricked by one but fortunately now divorced, much happier but somewhat poorer!  I looked after her and her family extremely well but that wasn't enough, she basically wanted everything!

Women are never satisfied with what they have and always want more or different. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

With 55M, a yacht, a mansion and a farm, I'd definitely be up for moving in with him. Can't say he looks any worse than any of my pals.

I'd definitely choose him over you!

I’m rather pleased to hear that.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

I lot of people focusing on his physical looks without understanding women don't always look for hunks.  As the article says, wit, humor, and down-to-earth charm will do it for women.

I suppose asking barmaids "how much" doesn't always work.

4 minutes ago, Purdey said:

I lot of people focusing on his physical looks without understanding women don't always look for hunks.  As the article says, wit, humor, and down-to-earth charm will do it for women.

I suppose asking barmaids "how much" doesn't always work.

Works for me in the places I frequent

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1