UK Murder Motivated by Gaza Conflict Results in Life Sentence for Moroccan Asylum-Seeker

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

[They is He].

You can provide a link to that?

Like the one I provided on cutting funding and staff right when the service is overwhelmed?!

The service is overwhelmed because of your friends in rubber boats that you support.

:coffee1:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, transam said:

The service is overwhelmed because of your friends in rubber boats that you support.

:coffee1:

I don’t have any friends in rubber boats Transam and you don’t seem to have a point of any substance.

1 minute ago, transam said:

Immigrants, illegal or otherwise, you support them all, now don't say you don't....🤔

How many times have I confronted you on the subject, I even asked you if you would house some, you really have a short memory when it suits you.

Blame the UK, blame the Tory's, blame the police, have a pop at the SAS.....🤗

That's you, an anti-British person........🥴

I have repeatedly stated this murderer should never have been allowed to stay, repeatedly stated he should have been processed, reflected and deported.

In other threads I have consistently stated asylum seekers should be swiftly processed and bogus applicants should be swiftly deported.

The Government have failed on immigration, that’s where the buck stops.

Don’t go banging on about the SAS without some evidence to back your claims, I hate to see you embarrassing yourself with this nonsense, have you no dignity man?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I have repeatedly stated this murderer should never have been allowed to stay, repeatedly stated he should have been processed, reflected and deported.

In other threads I have consistently stated asylum seekers should be swiftly processed and bogus applicants should be swiftly deported.

The Government have failed on immigration, that’s where the buck stops.

Don’t go banging on about the SAS without some evidence to back your claims, I hate to see you embarrassing yourself with this nonsense, have you no dignity man?

Post above........😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

A factual statement of truth.

Sorry truth agitates some sensitivity of yours.

Nice dodge, but no cigar, anti-British person....😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CG1 Blue said:

Withdrawing from the EU gave the UK the ability to make the drastic changes needed to stop these dangerous freeloaders roaming the streets. 

It will take a government with balls to actually make the changes. But both main parties are too scared of the left leaning human rights brigade. 

The country needs a leader/party not afraid of upsetting the vocal minority by taking tough action.

All those with a similar story to this Moroccan POS need to be rounded up and deported asap, asylum application cancelled. There may be one or two genuine refugees who get caught up in it, but it's a price worth paying to keep the public safe and put an end to the freeloading.  

Or at least that was the claim.

It does however underscore the fact that despite having full sovereign control of the Uk’s borders (a point of much political grandstanding) the Government of the past 14 years has completely failed on immigration.

How you extrapolate that to any other political party is a mystery.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, transam said:

Nice dodge, but no cigar, anti-British person....😂

I think acting in a way at detrimental to the well being of Britain is ‘Anti-British’.

A complete failure to control immigration and to respond to that failure by by cutting funding and staff to the immigration services is an example.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

As a proud Brit (presumably) staying in Thailand sounding forth about immigrants legal or illegal is quite interesting Sam.

Then close all the UK based threads, ol' chum.........🤣

In the words of a famous tennis player.."You can't be serious".........😂

But, I did think of Pike.......😝

Edited by transam
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CG1 Blue said:

The Labour party are not proposing any tough action against these freeloading potentially dangerous bogus asylum applicants. 

If you know otherwise please provide links. 

I look forward to the Labour Party publishing their manifesto, where such matters will be addressed. 

It won’t be long after Sunak comes to terms with the fact he can’t hide from the electorate for ever.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I reckon neither I nor your baseless imaginings about me are the subject of discussion.

I thought you were.......😉

21 minutes ago, transam said:

Then close all the UK based threads, ol' chum.........🤣

In the words of a famous tennis player.."You can't be serious".........😂

But, I did think of Pike.......😝

Strange reference unless you are confirming out fishing. Sam.

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I look forward to the Labour Party publishing their manifesto, where such matters will be addressed. 

It won’t be long after Sunak comes to terms with the fact he can’t hide from the electorate for ever.

The electorate are already hiding, from Angela Rayner, in fear of her showing the Labour Party up, which she is good at.............😱

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Labour will stop the deportatipons 

Labour government would halt Rwanda deportations from day one, Starmer says

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/may/10/labour-government-would-stop-rwanda-deportation-flights-starmer-says

From the article you linked:

He [Starmer]said the policy, which will appear in the Labour manifesto, would bring “an end to the fragmentation between policing, the border force and our intelligence agencies” and create a new “elite force” for border protection.”

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You see you're just treating this like a football supporter. Your team (Labour) are going to beat the other team. 

At least I'm open minded enough to admit the Tories don't have the balls to do it. Politically I'm right of centre, but I don't blindly support the Tories. 

You know Labour would never propose drastic action like rounding up bogus asylum applicants and deporting them immediately. 

If you can provide an ounce of evidence to suggest otherwise, please provide it. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Strange reference unless you are confirming out fishing. 

Chummy, this is an English-speaking forum in Thailand covering many Worldwide  subjects.

You are questioning me on me being in Thailand on a thread about a foreigner going around stabbing folk in the UK when I am from the UK.........🤪

At this stage, I think you should stand down......😉

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Time will tell.

Of course, folk voted Labour in before, they cocked everything up, which they will do again, and probably lead to the UK becoming a ghetto for foreign spongers.

It took a long time for Scots to suss the SNP out......

An "Allah Akbar" bloke has been voted into a council seat, the nutter George Galloway now sits in the House............All not good........🥴

• Like 1