What is the draw of Thermae

On 5/24/2024 at 7:14 AM, flexomike said:

in 1968 I had my first encounter at the original Thermae, damn thats  long time ago

Tell us more, please...I'm very curious about the good old times!

10 minutes ago, pub2022 said:

Tell us more, please...I'm very curious about the good old times!

Back then the girls had beehive hairdos and called guys "hansum man"

"Up to you"was big back then, especially in Thermae. "Up to you" started disappearing when the Asians hit. "Up to you" it was the best.

Unlike these days, when you hung out with a dude back then and he was telling you war stories, they were probably true.

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

70 year old grey bearded belly jiggling needledicked stoned drooling selves,

Nearly impossible to understand why a tranny has never grabbed you. Usually they only avoid the repulsive looking ones. 

21 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

Nearly impossible to understand why a tranny has never grabbed you. Usually they only avoid the repulsive looking ones. 

99.99% of what you find down Sukhumvit is repulsive excrement. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

Dude I'm beyond repulsive. I barely qualify as human. To be honest, since I've been in Cambodia I've been working very hard to not only be a sloth but resemble a slot.Trannies don't even look at me they want to catch a young hot one like your friend right? You're the one with the friend who is always getting molested by trannies?

1 minute ago, FruitPudding said:

99.99% of what you find down Sukhumvit is repulsive excrement. 

And that's just the girls, you should see the ratio for everybody else

6 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

And that's just the girls, you should see the ratio for everybody else

There are some Westerners,  but there are too many Indians, Arabs, Africans, and Chinese these days.

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Dude I'm beyond repulsive. I barely qualify as human. To be honest, since I've been in Cambodia I've been working very hard to not only be a sloth but resemble a slot.Trannies don't even look at me they want to catch a young hot one like your friend right? You're the one with the friend who is always getting molested by trannies?

You're just a national treasure then aren't you? God's gift to trannies and sub-humanity? Would you say you are almost as appealing as Ron Jeremy?

6 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

There are some Westerners,  but there are too many Indians, Arabs, Africans, and Chinese these days.

Perhaps the Africans that line Sukhumvit Road around Thermae have scared all the Westerners away?

9 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

You're just a national treasure then aren't you? God's gift to trannies and sub-humanity? Would you say you are almost as appealing as Ron Jeremy?

Ron now as opposed to a few years ago. Not just the hair everywhere and the enormous protuberance of Manliness standing proudly under the draping belly, but now they hair must be white and there must be the vacant drooling look of the empty brain caused by dementia and prison. I'm sure you can tell by my posts that I still retain a few brain cells unlike ronnie, but the demented  drooling look is easy to fabricate. I've been doing it since high school. 

15 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

I hate it when the lower races come in to a pristine tropical vacation getaway like Nana and destroy it for all the upper class westerners that used to sit in the fancy cafes sipping Dom Perignon with their pinkies raised. They dirtied it up so much you can't even eat off the street anymore. I'm going to start going to the Maldives

7 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I hate it when the lower races come in to a pristine tropical vacation getaway like Nana and destroy it for all the upper class westerners that used to sit in the fancy cafes sipping Dom Perignon with their pinkies raised. They dirtied it up so much you can't even eat off the street anymore. I'm going to start going to the Maldives

Someone gets it.

On 5/24/2024 at 7:29 PM, VBF said:

I don't spend much, if any time in Bangkok these days, but I do remember Thermae from the 1980s - loved its total sleaziness 😆

Woodstock too from the same period.

Now, TQ on Pattaya Beach Road is going strong!  I believe it was the first gogo in Pattaya (?) - was certainly there in the 1980s when I first went.

They had a fire some years ago and rebuilt it as close to the original as possible.

For those who don't know, it's a gogo playing rock music and with a few VDO screens showing music VDOs.

Good squad of ladies of all shapes and sizes, helpful staff and GREAT rock only music.

They open at about 2PM with (I think) 4 shifts of dancers up to midnight.

Drink prices are more expensive that many bars, but still cheaper than Walking Street.

If you happen to be a Hasher, its an essential visit if in Pattaya. Then again if you ARE a Hasher you probably already know it!

Search AN forum - there have been several threads about it over the years.

I once looked through the curtain to Woodstock, didn't like what I saw and went back to Hollywood Royale.

Had a drink in TQ, but didn't like being so close to the stage, so never went back.

On 5/24/2024 at 11:15 PM, Acharn said:

The Old Thermae closed (and was torn down) after the Flood of -- was it '92? Anyway, they tried to stay open for a while, but the place developed fungus and stank pretty badly. The New Thermae opened a couple of doors down Sukhumwit in the basement of a hotel whose name I can never remember. Most people started going in the front door, and you didn't have the stairway going down. Damn, I just realized I haven't been there for twenty years.

Don't know which version you are talking about but the one in the basement certainly had stairs going down. They were outside the building entrance.

On 5/24/2024 at 11:59 PM, thecyclist said:

Woodstock was one of the first bars on Nana, they got things started in the mid eighties. I was a regular back then, have a few beers at Woodstock, and then head to the Grace hotel or the Thermae. The Grace back then was mainly farang, in the late eighties the Arabs took over, the Thermae would remain farang for another decade.

The attraction of the old Thermae was that it was owned by the police, and could stay open all night. Before 2 am it was deserted, but quickly filled after the go go's closed at 2.

The Grace had a saying " the Grace is the place". Alas, when I finally got around to visiting it the good times were already gone.

For naked girls that never put anything on, the G Spot was the place.

Like Hollywood Royale ( the best gogo in Nana ) long gone. Happy days back then.