Contact Bolt Taxi Support

sungod

I tried to find a way but failed.  I wanted to stop them giving me discounted fares as I had a succession of riders accept and then cancel the ride cause the fare was stupidly low.  It's already cheap, I don't want a discount if it means waiting for 4 or 5 riders.

38 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

I tried to find a way but failed.  I wanted to stop them giving me discounted fares as I had a succession of riders accept and then cancel the ride cause the fare was stupidly low.  It's already cheap, I don't want a discount if it means waiting for 4 or 5 riders.

If I'm not mistaken - When you get a discounted fare, the discount comes from BOLT / GRAB itself..  not the actual driver who receives the same fare whether there is a discount or not...

Thus: The 'succession' of riders / drivers who cancel, do so because of 'Thainess'...  i.e. they are cherry picking their fare...  They only know the destination after they accept the job - if they don't want to go into that area, if its too short for them or if for some reason they think its not worth their while, they just cancel the ride... 

Eventually, they do this enough and get kicked off the platform but not before a load of customers have been inconvenienced. 

Even when I book in advance, there is a higher probability of a driver who's accepted the ride cancelling about 30mins before hand and I'm digging around for another ride.

The way I've found around is to book 'premium' which is still relatively inexpensive and it saves having to walk in the rain or heat and humidity when I need a taxi... 

• Thanks 1

I suggest certain members desist with the troll comments and personal remarks.

It's getting really tiresome seeing the same individuals doing this and if it doesn't stop you will have your posting ability removed.

• Like 1