Freehold Villas? Gated Estate/Community

I often see villas advertised as "freehold" but they never specify and most often than not it sounds like a trick as you cannot own land in Thailand.

Could you suggest me a good real estate agent/agency where they list properties in gated communities, looking like villas but registered as condo, I have seen or a couple of them but I can't find a proper real estate agency just dealing with this type of properties.

I am not interested in leasing, usufruct, surface etc...

There are no villas that are registered as condos, they are two separate things, and foreigners can only own condos.

There are no houses available freehold to foreigners unless you do company ownership and you still only own 49% of the company.

Maybe mention where you are looking for specific agent recommendations.

Most houses in Thailand are in gated villages, and most agents will have house listings, I dont think you will find any that only sell houses.

Lots of property is listed on facebook marketplace and similar nowadays.

I see, it make sense they have multiple listing types.

Actually I remember at least one advertisement of an house in a gated community built on the slope of a hill, that is registered as a condo even though it looks like an house... if I find it again I'll post it here as an example.

12 minutes ago, Vulture82 said:

I see, it make sense they have multiple listing types.

Actually I remember at least one advertisement of an house in a gated community built on the slope of a hill, that is registered as a condo even though it looks like an house... if I find it again I'll post it here as an example.

are you talking about PUD.... no existent here