Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

35 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

So I guess he REALLY Tweeted for them to come to DC saying "It'll be WILD!", and told them to "march to the Capitol" and "fight like hell" and "you'll never get your country back being weak", and "if Mike Pence does the right thing (sic)",,, were really just advice because the Capitol was having special sales on decorative logo'd coffee mugs and key chains?

And why did he sit idle watching the violence on TV for 187 minutes, doing nothing and not calling out the National Guard---which he had sole authority to do? Why did he sit idle despite everyone watching around the world hearing "Hang Mike Pence!" and with the erected gallows visible for all to see?

I do not expect a rational answer, so consider this just rhetorical.

once again you omitted 'peacefully' 

here is what was said....

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-tell-supporters-storm/

there is nothing regarding 187 minutes, his speach started at noon, there are 2 tweets in the link that would suggest you are incorrect. so, who to believe, you or snopes fact checking ?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/national-guard-capitol-riots/

20 minutes ago, G_Money said:

A thunderous ovation!  The American people see through the BS.

We'll still vote for the “convicted by a kangaroo court felon”.

Nothing the liberals can do about that, NOTHING!

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/trump-receives-thunderous-applause-ufc-302

Did ya see that one teenage kid go crazy when Trump went past.

Folks are more excited when taking a dump than seeing Joe Biden.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Look like he's got the brain-addled CTE crowd. Hardly an endorsement about which one should be proud. Still, they're not a majority, and today isn't Nov 6th, so it's a little early for any sort of victory lap.

Keeping the convicted felon out of jail is probably best for Dems, since giving the convicted felon's increasingly bizarre statement air time can only benefit Joe.

That presser the felon gave...WOW! One could almost hear the marbles knocking around up there. Congo jails? Oh my!

As Jimmy Kimmel joked, the guy has so many screws loose Boeing is doing a recall.

Welcome back!  I knew you would “break” eventually.  Surprised it took this long.  The training must of worked, for a while.

Not a fan of early polls myself.  Best to wait until judgement day.  It’s not over until it’s over.  I thought Hillary had it in 2016 until I woke up the next day.  Dodge a bullet there.

But it’s hard to deny his ongoing support regardless of how one feels about the “Convicted by a Kangaroo Court Felon”

52 million USD in one day isn’t chump change regardless of where it all goes.

Kimmel?  What a joke.  Late night talk shows ENDED with Carson.  I doubt you remember him.  Most likely you were still in pampers with a pacifier in your mouth.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Did ya see that one teenage kid go crazy when Trump went past.

Folks are more excited when taking a dump than seeing Joe Biden.

So many Americans are working in the booming Biden economy, maybe they just don't have time to act like silly sycophants.The recovery from the massive 6.8% unemployment and the Recession left behind by the convicted felon is fading into just a bad memory.

Oh, and the teenager won't be voting, so his excitement is meaningless.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, transam said:

But I am not American, I just see your leader McTrump as an embarrassing, wide boy, tool.......

Anyone with any savvy can see it, but the likes of you can't, shame really......🥴

Have you seen Braggs waistline?

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The joke is, he could be sentenced to home detention, but that would qualify as 'cruel and unusual punishment'...for his 3rd wife.

Merchan could also sentence the convicted felon to a number of hours of community service.

Perhaps picking up garbage, like that left at one of his recent rallies:

Rally.jpg

All good options. In my opinion!

I forgot to mention that thing about a former president in jail, and what about the secret service. It shouldn't be too hard for Americans to find a solution for that. After all you a man on the moon. Although that's a long time ago. Now America doesn't seem to be capable of building a decent working pier in Gaza.

Edited by Presto

10 hours ago, riclag said:

• Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Oh yes...ONE WORD in a long hate-filled speech that clearly was intended to foment the very activity that followed.

You still cannot answer WHY he called them to DC, what purpose they had marching to the Capitol, nor why he sat idle listening to chants to hang his Vice President.

Oh, and why did he tell security to remove the metal detectors (which would identify those armed)? "They're not here to hurt me", he said.  I guess it's no problem if someone carried weapons to the Capitol?

Most people know why he did what he did. Fortunately he failed. Fortunately his VP followed the oath of office.

quite an important word though don't you think, especially given the context! it's not so 'hate filled' with the word peacefully being used. the hate is your interpretation 

it's common knowledge as to why, so i don't need to answer.

did the metal detectors thing actually happen? because there isn't any fact check for it, unless you mean this

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/jan-6-panel-looks-trump-white-house-cassidy-hutchinson-testimony-rcna35550

no gun were used, were any even shown, were they even armed?

Edited by frank83628

7 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Have you seen Braggs waistline?

Eh, you seem to have a thing about waists, yours and other blokes, this isn't the gay forum, you know.......:huh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Oh well, nice try Joe. Besides record fundraising, I saw a report on a 6 point bump for Trump in snap polling. Biden is doing his level best to get Trump elected in the November election. When will the commies handling Biden realize they are failing in their lawfare attempts to stop Trump. Biden can't get nothing right.

Edited by shipwrecked
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

“You’ve got to understand that there are millions of Americans that don’t register their guns, me being one of them. And, I’m ready for everything that’s coming, because give me Trump or give me death,” she said.

It was an intense declaration that other MAGA fans shared. Another supporter waved a giant flag that insisted: “Give me Trump or give me death.”

They sound similar to some of the AN members on here.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

quite an important word though don't you think, especially given the context! it's not so 'hate filled' with the word peacefully being used. the hate is your interpretation 

it's common knowledge as to why, so i don't need to answer.

did the metal detectors thing actually happen? because there isn't any fact check for it, unless you mean this

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/jan-6-panel-looks-trump-white-house-cassidy-hutchinson-testimony-rcna35550

no gun were used, were any even shown, were they even armed?

In the overall mix, and viewing the events that followed and the complete inaction of the only person who had authority to stop the violence...NO.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, transam said:

But I am not American, I just see your leader McTrump as an embarrassing, wide boy, tool.......

Anyone with any savvy can see it, but the likes of you can't, shame really......🥴

Biden is perceived as a failure on major metrics as shown in poll after poll. Go read some and become familiar with an American electorate who largely consider Biden to be a failure compared to Trump. Biden is the embarrassment, and he's the one who is judged to be unfit to be tried criminally for violating the espionage act but for which he will find himself indicted for after January 20, 2025. 

4 hours ago, G_Money said:

Biden's still outpacing Dozer on campaign contributions. And. He doesn't have the massive legal expenses. Which is where a big part of Trump's money ends up. Not very smart people donating to help a convicted criminal.

https://www.voanews.com/a/breaking-down-the-2024-us-presidential-election-campaign-funds-/7637216.html

3 minutes ago, shipwrecked said:

Biden is perceived as a failure on major metrics as shown in poll after poll. Go read some and become familiar with an American electorate who largely consider Biden to be a failure compared to Trump. Biden is the embarrassment, and he's the one who is judged to be unfit to be tried criminally for violating the espionage act but for which he will find himself indicted for after January 20, 2025. 

Perceived is the key word

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, shipwrecked said:

Link for this?

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Not sure if you comment falls into the category of "offensive" per the Forum rules. The mods will decide.

Whenever these threads come up, I always try to ask the convicted felon's supporters to explain or rationalize such things as:

*why he stole all those documents and what use a country club owner has for TS, SCI, SAP, SITK, Codeword, HCS and RD documents? (Yes, it's the patriot in me that is outraged by that idiotic recklessness)

*how---even a claimed former Navy guy---could support a guy whose own Chief of Staff and a General who lost a son in Iraq said called the service members who died "suckers and losers"? I assume you were never in harm's way, so have no concept about what it's like to see a friend or colleague killed.

*Why the convicted felon called his people to DC for the 6th Jan, told them to march to the Capitol and fight like hell, when all that was happening was a pro forma certification of his election loss?

And now, since so many of his supporters are claiming 'weaponization', why it was okay for him to order his AG Barr to 'arrest and jail Biden and his family' shortly before the 2020 election?

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-calls-ag-barr-indict-joe-biden-26-days-until-election-1537518

misinformation,

you keep omitting the key word from Jan 6th, and that is PEACEFULLY. !!

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

go ahead, search away. 

former Presidents get secret service security, are they going to be in there with him? trump in an orange suit flanked by MIB?

Yes. A search will show you it.

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, G_Money said:

A thunderous ovation!  The American people see through the BS.

We'll still vote for the “convicted by a kangaroo court felon”.

Nothing the liberals can do about that, NOTHING!

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/trump-receives-thunderous-applause-ufc-302

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/26/no-wannabe-dictators-donald-trump-booed-at-libertarian-convention

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, shipwrecked said:

Level-headed, okay'd jury members, unanimously found McTrump to be a crook, end of story.

And it isn't over for him yet, more cases in the pipeline.

"I can stop the war in Ukraine in 24 hours", hmmm, I wonder how.....🤭

Looking back at 1945/6, German and Japanese big noises were executed for doing the same as Putin, a sticky wicket for McTrump...........:huh:

10 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Not sure if you comment falls into the category of "offensive" per the Forum rules. The mods will decide.

Whenever these threads come up, I always try to ask the convicted felon's supporters to explain or rationalize such things as:

*why he stole all those documents and what use a country club owner has for TS, SCI, SAP, SITK, Codeword, HCS and RD documents? (Yes, it's the patriot in me that is outraged by that idiotic recklessness)

*how---even a claimed former Navy guy---could support a guy whose own Chief of Staff and a General who lost a son in Iraq said called the service members who died "suckers and losers"? I assume you were never in harm's way, so have no concept about what it's like to see a friend or colleague killed.

*Why the convicted felon called his people to DC for the 6th Jan, told them to march to the Capitol and fight like hell, when all that was happening was a pro forma certification of his election loss?

And now, since so many of his supporters are claiming 'weaponization', why it was okay for him to order his AG Barr to 'arrest and jail Biden and his family' shortly before the 2020 election?

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-calls-ag-barr-indict-joe-biden-26-days-until-election-1537518

“Not sure if you comment falls into the category of "offensive" per the Forum rules“

Specifically what comments were you “offended “ by.  I would expect a little more toughness and less “sensitivity”. from a former CIA man.  Be specific!

The old guard could have handled it.  The latest recruits, not so much.  Did they issue stress cards during your tenure?

The rest of your comments have nothing to do with our original conversation.  Nice try in changing the subject even though all you do is cut and paste from your previous post.

Approximately every third post of yours says the exact same thing.  Which is why no one even bothers reading anymore.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, shipwrecked said:

Oh well, nice try Joe. Besides record fundraising, I saw a report on a 6 point bump for Trump in snap polling. Biden is doing his level best to get Trump elected in the November election. When will the commies handling Biden realize they are failing in their lawfare attempts to stop Trump. Biden can't get nothing right.

Embarrassing photo of a USA President hopeful.....Now come on, the Prezzy wearing a ball cap.......😱 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Biden's still outpacing Dozer on campaign contributions. And. He doesn't have the massive legal expenses. Which is where a big part of Trump's money ends up. Not very smart people donating to help a convicted criminal.

https://www.voanews.com/a/breaking-down-the-2024-us-presidential-election-campaign-funds-/7637216.html

Q.  Did he receive 52 million dollars in one day?

A.  NO

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1