Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

3 minutes ago, G_Money said:

“Not sure if you comment falls into the category of "offensive" per the Forum rules“

Specifically what comments were you “offended “ by.  I would expect a little more toughness and less “sensitivity”. from a former CIA man.  Be specific!

The old guard could have handled it.  The latest recruits, not so much.  Did they issue stress cards during your tenure?

The rest of your comments have nothing to do with our original conversation.  Nice try in changing the subject even though all you do is cut and paste from your previous post.

Approximately every third post of yours says the exact same thing.  Which is why no one even bothers reading anymore.

"Why no one even bothers reading any more", you are making things up again.

A load of waffle finished off with a lie..........🤔

Do you enjoy keep on getting buried....?  :huh:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

This always seem to be forgotten, both on this Forum and by many Americans (though I assume the ones who forget are in the lower economic strata and lack the skills to offer value in the modern, tech economy)

When the convicted felon entered office:

4.8% unemployment

growing GDP

$19 trillion National Debt

When he left:

6.8% unemployment

a Recession

$27.5 trillion in National Debt

First President since Herbert Hoover to leave office with fewer Americans employed than when entering office

Rising trade deficit with China

As for Biden, he inherited all that ^ American Carnage, but so far:

*Highest GDP growth since the late 1990s

*More job creation than under any POTUS ever

*27 straight months of UE below 4%, something not seen since the 1960s

*An Infrastructure Bill passed that is repairing roads, bridges, commo, airports, rails, etc.

*Chips Act which resulted in first new chip plants in the US in 40 years

*More oil production than ever by any country, with 9000 approved drilling leases waiting for someone to take them

*800,000 newe manufacturing jobs

*Lower prescription drug prices

*Falling trade deficit with China

I was correct in last post!  Lol

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

the actual full version shows it in a different light. there were boos initially but soon faded, IMO there were far more cheers throughout the 40 minute speech,  he certainly did not get booed off stage as that article implies. 

I watched a lot of it. He was cheered because he said he'd release a criminal from jail. Other than that, just boos.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

A few boos!  Big deal.  Libertarians.

Biden can’t even get anyone to turn out when his motorcade drives through town.  In a Democratic city, of all places.

NOBODY CARED!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-mocked-apparent-small-showing-supporters-dem-city-nobody-cared

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Ummm...look at your posts. All the same propaganda with links to the same dodgy website. :cheesy:

And the so called links relevance to Walkers and myself recent conversation is???

While Walker may appreciate you trying to fight for him I believe he is quite capable of handling his own battles.

After all, he is former CIA.

Edited by G_Money
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

A few boos!  Big deal.  Libertarians.

Biden can’t even get anyone to turn out when his motorcade drives through town.  In a Democratic city, of all places.

NOBODY CARED!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-mocked-apparent-small-showing-supporters-dem-city-nobody-cared

Ya really get drawn to propaganda like this. Like a moth to a flame. Sad.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Q.  Did he receive 52 million dollars in one day?

A.  NO

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2024-showdown-trump-biden-quickly-fundraise-off-former-presidents-guilty-verdicts

While Trump has stepped up his fundraising, the Biden campaign still enjoyed an $84 million to $49 million cash-on-hand advantage at the end of April.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

This always seem to be forgotten, both on this Forum and by many Americans (though I assume the ones who forget are in the lower economic strata and lack the skills to offer value in the modern, tech economy)

4.8% unemployment

growing GDP

When he left:

6.8% unemployment

a Recession

First President since Herbert Hoover to leave office with fewer Americans employed than when entering office

*An Infrastructure Bill passed that is repairing roads, bridges, commo, airports, rails, etc.

*More oil production than ever by any country, with 9000 approved drilling leases waiting for someone to take them

Don't you remember James Carville's famous slogan: 'it's the economy stupid!'. 

That has been pounded into American voters relentlessly. Apparently democracy, the rule of law and common decency don't really matter.

While at the same time forgetting that an ordinary American doesn't check the statistics, the facts about the economy, they just go on what they're experiencing every day.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I watched a lot of it. He was cheered because he said he'd release a criminal from jail. Other than that, just boos.

either you heard wrong, or one of us watched something that had been edited, i'm am unsure which side c-span id, but that is the version i watched, and it was definitely not boos throughout or booed off stage. 

oh, and to add, they invited Biden, but he didn't accept, probably because it was live event!

Edited by frank83628
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2024 at 7:50 AM, Yagoda said:

Anyone who supports the verdict in this farce of a case and doesnt acknowledge the fact that it will be reversed on appeal is an enemy to me and my family and my country.

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Minds are a bit more open on the Republican side. Look how the Dems treat their own. Bet there are a whole bunch of bean counters in the DNC basement trying to figure out how to reconcile their neo nazi terrorist supporting rhetoric with the reality of traditionally Democratic Jewish financiers fleeing to Trump.

But thats a digression, I would be more interested in your thoughts on this analysis by Professor Presser https://chroniclesmagazine.org/web/the-rule-of-law-no-longer-reigns-in-new-york/

From my years of practice in NY, I know that the lower Courts are infested with political hacks, been that way since Tammany. However, the Appellate Courts were alwysaa leading lights. Professor seens to think not any more

The first post, whilst dramatic and establishing true rooting tooting "Trumpian" bona fides, somehow does not square with " years of practice in NY". A very strange  combination of comments, "curioser and curioser" as Alice said!

Edited by herfiehandbag

23 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

4.8% unemployment

growing GDP

When he left:

6.8% unemployment

a Recession

I guess you forgot about covid.   When you shut down the country, unemployment went up to 14%, but back down before he left.

National debt ... hmm

image.png.732529f8c06f129a73ed52206d64dad4.png

Shh .. don't mention inflation ...

... and with these #s, hard to believer anything you're told

image.png.d78710d4f49d972fa17872fbe765b36e.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2024-showdown-trump-biden-quickly-fundraise-off-former-presidents-guilty-verdicts

While Trump has stepped up his fundraising, the Biden campaign still enjoyed an $84 million to $49 million cash-on-hand advantage at the end of April.

So my original question and answer is still valid.

NO

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I guess you forgot about covid.   When you shut down the country, unemployment went up to 14%, but back down before he left.

National debt ... hmm

image.png.732529f8c06f129a73ed52206d64dad4.png

Shh .. don't mention inflation ...

... and with these #s, hard to believer anything you're told

image.png.d78710d4f49d972fa17872fbe765b36e.png

I'm guessing you forgot Biden inherited that mess. Which was made worse due to Trump and his lies. Remember this? Such an ignorant person.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177

US President Donald Trump has been lambasted by the medical community after suggesting research into whether coronavirus might be treated by injecting disinfectant into the body.

12 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I'm guessing you forgot Biden inherited that mess. Which was made worse due to Trump and his lies. Remember this? Such an ignorant person.

US President Donald Trump has been lambasted by the medical community after suggesting research into whether coronavirus might be treated by injecting disinfectant into the body.

They all inherit messes from the previous idiot, and leave a mess for the next idiot.

There is little to no difference with any of them.  

31 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I really couldn't care less what you choose to say.  You should, perhaps, ask yourself why you seem to be compelled to stalk me. I have an opinion, which I will keep to myself, based on messages I have received and photos you have posted.

I noticed a recent Mod post that asked posters to refrain from negativity addressed against other members. That is why I wondered.

Yes, I say---or ask---many of the same things with many of my posts, but never get an answer. Thus the persistence. You are welcome to try to answer, though I will not hold my breath.

Not sure why you really have a hair across you arse regarding one of my former careers. No, I was not dismissed. No, I was not a desk jockey. Yes, I worked in the field, mostly against the terror target, but others as well. Oh, and we go out alone usually, with zero backup. It was as exciting and scary as anything I will ever do, but absolutely a pleasure, and---dare I say---an honor to work with the skilled professionals who also work in the shadows. I might not be a political ally of a guy like Will Hurd, but I know what he knows, and that makes us brothers.

Unlike you, I not only am totally anonymous here, I prefer anonymity. I have no need to scream "Look at me!". I could locate you in one second, as you've dropped baskets of bread crumbs right to you door. Don't worry, I have no interest in doxxing you. As for me, nobody could pick me out of a crowd of two. I suspect my actual physical appearance would come as a surprise. I'll leave it at that.

A huge thank you for service to our country. Stunning anyone would attack you for this. But typical of Maga cult members. :wai:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Ya gotta be kidding. January 6th was anything but peaceful. Sad law enforcement officers died fighting them. Just a bunch of nutters. Many of whom are now in jail

i was referring to what Trumps said in his speech, which. walker was purposely omitting for his comments.

no law enforcement died fighting then. 1 woman was shot by police.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

i was referring to what Trumps said in his speech, which. walker was purposely omitting for his comments.

no law enforcement died fighting then. 1 woman was shot by police.

Selective memory. Terrible...

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/06/1147357087/trump-and-two-rioters-are-sued-over-the-death-of-capitol-police-officer-brian-si

According to the lawsuit, Sicknick was attacked with chemical spray during the confrontation and collapsed later that evening. He suffered from two strokes and died the next day. Sicknick was 42.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

National debt (America's national debt) always interests me. It's 130% of GDP now, I believe. You won't be allowed into the EU, where the limit is 60% of GDP. Not that you would want to, but that's not my point.

Because of rising interest rates and another downgrade by Fitch (and S&P, many years ago), American taxpayers pay more interest on the national debt than most Western European countries/taxpayers.

Actually the annual interest will soon rise to the amount of the annual defense budget.

I'm not sure Americans are happy with that, once they find out.

Your interest rates on mortgages are also higher, not good for the housing market, and understandably leading to unhappiness about the economy.

Higher interest rates also has effects on the credit cards, that Americans are addicted to. More unhappiness.

Btw, Trump added 7.8 trillion to the national debt, Biden will add 7.9 according to the CBO.

https://www.cbo.gov/publication/59946

Edited by Presto
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I said there were cheers when Trump said he would release a criminal from jail. And boos when he asked them to vote for him.

Why would Biden waste his time there?  He's still got an important job to do. One that doesn't include golfing or watching news shows every morning for hours. Trump's a narcissist. Bigly

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/07/watch-crowd-chant-trump-during-fox-news-world-cup.html

Watch Crowd Chant “F**k Trump” During Fox News Live Shot After U.S. Wins World Cup

no, you said apart from cheering about releasing a criminal it was just boos, which is factually incorrect, it's quite ironic when you a few minutes earlier said trumpers hate facts!

Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 14.47.19.png

• Like 1