groundhog day?

Probably because it's true ! How many times in 20 years have we seen sinsod, bar girls, bum guns, visa questions and many many more.

It's the cycle of people old and new through a 20 year forum.

Nature of the beast.

• Like 1

I agree but if someone makes a new comment on a say 5 year old thread it seem to come up again............:coffee1:   I miss the list that used to appear at the bottom left of the page on recent posts since AN changed owners. Now I have to do all kinds of searches.   :sad:

Yes, this is been taken over. I noticed old News more pop-ups all the time and I don’t know how to delete all the comments that I get and I asked them many times. How do I delete this with no reply go figure TIT

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Probably because it's true ! How many times in 20 years have we seen sinsod, bar girls, bum guns, visa questions and many many more.

Nature of the beast.

Would it not be a good idea to 'archive' or delete posts which have not been accessed for 5 or 10 years?

On a similar subject, when will Delete Notifications return please.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Nature of the beast.

I think he is talking about the same post being repeated in successive newsletters. It seems to happen daily.

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, jimn said:

I think he is talking about the same post being repeated in successive newsletters. It seems to happen daily.

correct. I should have made it clearer. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jimn said:

Unsubscribe from the Newsletters then The same stuff is up on this site.

21 minutes ago, jippytum said:

correct. I should have made it clearer. 

OK,

So this is about repetitive content in the NL ? in which case I'll take a look and see what can be done. 

Please understand that not everyone reads it everyday so certain articles, especially paid articles will repeat. 

Your comment is noted.

Let's move this over to forum support as that is more appropriate in this instance.

On 6/8/2024 at 9:28 AM, CharlieH said:

OK,

So this is about repetitive content in the NL ? in which case I'll take a look and see what can be done. 

Please understand that not everyone reads it everyday so certain articles, especially paid articles will repeat. 

Your comment is noted.

Let's move this over to forum support as that is more appropriate in this instance.

Thanks Charlie it's not the paid for ads but normal content.

• Thumbs Up 1