Gary Lineker Faces Backlash for Alleged Breach of BBC Election Guidelines with Anti-Israel

Social Media

Just now, transam said:

"You believe"................😂

Did you notice the source I used?

Specifically so you could not deride it as biased....and you couldn't could you? All you could do is to repeat some meaningless phrase. How very poor. How very sad.

18 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Could it be the fact that you mentioned his salary three times in two posts? Why mention it at all if it doesn't bother you. It doesn't bother me.

I mentioned it because he is paid to comment on football, not politics. As I have already said, me being envious of his remuneration is totally incorrect. 

What part of that are you not quite grasping?

Just now, NowNow said:

I noticed that you were lurking around my profile. How sad.

I prefer to just read and not post, so pathetic were most of the posts and topics here, that I did not want to lower myself... But there are certain subjects that should be addressed.

Yes, you are a newbie.......:whistling:

You have already lowered your self in posts, in my opinion, of course.

As for me looking at when you joined as being sad, then get onto AN and complain that you do not want to be looked at, though I can tell you, their response will probably not be to your liking.. 🤭

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

What is truly astonishing, is that certain characters are actually laughing at articles from the Times of Israel where it is admitted that they fired rockets from aircraft into densely populated areas.

🤮

They have truly plumbed to unimaginable depths. Lost all moral compass. How very sad.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

They admit to rescuing 4 hostages while under heavy fire from terrorists, yes. :thumbsup:

They admit to firing rockets into densely populated area, killing civilians. It all there and you choose to ignore it. "Rescuing four people and killing and maiming hundreds. You can deflect as much as you like. It makes no difference to me. It only illustrates the kind of people who inhabit this forum and sadly, this earth.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, NowNow said:

They admit to firing rockets into densely populated area, killing civilians. It all there and you choose to ignore it. "Rescuing four people and killing and maiming hundreds. You can deflect as much as you like. It makes no difference to me. It only illustrates the kind of people who inhabit this forum and sadly, this earth.

So when the terrorists Hamas decided to unleash hell with heavy fire aimed at the hostages and IDF did you expect them to just stand there and be murdered? Did you read up on IHL rule 14?

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, transam said:

Yes, you are a newbie.......:whistling:

You have already lowered your self in posts, in my opinion, of course.

As for me looking at when you joined as being sad, then get onto AN and complain that you do not want to be looked at, though I can tell you, their response will probably not be to your liking.. 🤭

I don't care if you prowl around my profile. Somewhat amusing that you think it might bother me. It more like a sad pervert trying to peer through my window.

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So when the terrorists Hamas decided to unleash hell with heavy fire aimed at the hostages and IDF did you expect them to just stand there and be murdered? Did you read up on IHL rule 14?

I would expect them to not risk the life of the hostages in the first place. 

Are you an extremist? You don't seem to be able to accept any position other than your own.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, NowNow said:

I don't care if you prowl around my profile. Somewhat amusing that you think it might bother me. It more like a sad pervert trying to peer through my window.

Really, why would you think I think it would bother you, how strange..........:huh:

What was your previous username, did you get taken out for being pervy.....😱

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Are you an extremist? You don't seem to be able to accept any position other than your own.

Then tell Hamas not to kidnap innocent hostages from Israel. 

I am anti terrorist ie anti Hamas and its continued holding of innocent hostages, as is The UN Security Council and G7. What about you, are you a Hamas supporter?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Reads like you have no idea regarding folk putting their own life on the line to save the innocent abducted........:coffee1:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, transam said:

Reads like you have no idea regarding folk putting their own life on the line to save the innocent abducted........:coffee1:

...and killing and maiming hundreds of innocents in the process. 

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Then tell Hamas not to kidnap innocent hostages from Israel. 

I am anti terrorist ie anti Hamas and its continued holding of innocent hostages, as is The UN Security Council and G7. What about you, are you a Hamas supporter?

I too am anti-terrorist and therefore don't support Israel in their actions.

Just now, NowNow said:

I too am anti-terrorist and therefore don't support Israel in their actions.

You need to sort out the legalities here. Rescuing hostages is not a terrorist action, holding them is and is also a war crime. So you support Hamas?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

...and killing and maiming hundreds of innocents in the process. 

Your country probably did similay to win against aggression, aggressors did the same to try and takeaway other's land, freedom, whatever, did you forget that...?  🤔

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, transam said:

Really, why would you think I think it would bother you, how strange..........:huh:

What was your previous username, did you get taken out for being pervy.....😱

Because you wrote this "As for me looking at when you joined as being sad, then get onto AN and complain that you do not want to be looked at, though I can tell you, their response will probably not be to your liking.." in response to me branding your prowling around my profile as a bit sad. It's a forum on the Internet, what were you hoping to find? Weird. 

A posting history of more than 87,000 posts marks you out as someone who doesn't actually have a life outside the Internet. 

Because you wrote this "As for me looking at when you joined as being sad, then get onto AN and complain that you do not want to be looked at, though I can tell you, their response will probably not be to your liking.." in response to me branding your prowling around my profile as a bit sad. It's a forum on the Internet, what were you hoping to find? Weird. 

A posting history of more than 87,000 posts marks you out as someone who doesn't actually have a life outside the Internet. 

I don't think you know what you are talking about, you do the maths, I post an average of 13 posts a day.......😂

You can stand down now, new bloke, you've been Tango'd.........:clap2:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

A completely off topic unattributed and over fair use policy post has been removed along with a comment on moderation and additional off topic bickering.

Gary Lineker Faces Backlash for Alleged Breach of BBC Election Guidelines with Anti-Israel

54 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You need to sort out the legalities here. Rescuing hostages is not a terrorist action, holding them is and is also a war crime. So you support Hamas?

Is it a football match wherein you have to support one team or the other? You need balance in your life.

2 hours ago, Keeps said:

I mentioned it because he is paid to comment on football, not politics. As I have already said, me being envious of his remuneration is totally incorrect. 

What part of that are you not quite grasping?

The fact that you mention that he was paid a lot, three times. You emphasised that it was a lot. Looked like envy to me.

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

The fact that you mention that he was paid a lot, three times. You emphasised that it was a lot. Looked like envy to me.

Are you disputing that he gets paid vast amounts of money? He is paid that huge sum to offer his views on football, not politics. I glad you used the past tense ie. looked. You have finally grasped the fact. Well done 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Keeps said:

Are you disputing that he gets paid vast amounts of money? He is paid that huge sum to offer his views on football, not politics. I glad you used the past tense ie. looked. You have finally grasped the fact. Well done 👍

I don't care whther he is paid 'vast amounts of money' and I think it doesn't have any correlation as to whether he expresses his personal views to anyone.

That's the meaning of freedom. 

Whereas people like yourself seem to think you can buy people off. What does vast amounts of money have to do with anything? The fact that you have repeated it so oft shows that it has made an indelible impact on you. Get over it. Thank goodness he's not a sell-out. 

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Keeps said:

Still looks like bitter envy. Get over it.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Still looks like bitter envy. Get over it.

Ha ha. You just can't let it lie. Pray tell, who am I paying off? I really don't know what you mean by that and suspect you don't either. You should probably give it a rest now, you are embarrassing yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Keeps said:

Ha ha. You just can't let it lie. Pray tell, who am I paying off? I really don't know what you mean by that and suspect you don't either. You should probably give it a rest now, you are embarrassing yourself.

Allow me to help you understand your own concept. You have mentioned, at least four times, that Mr Lineker is paid vast amounts of money for one thing and therefore he should keep his mouth shut about anything else.

Does that about cover it?

So you think the vast amounts of money should suffice for him to keep his mouth shut. Effectively buying his silence. I do not agree. But I do agree that you should give it a rest....for your own sake. But of course you can keeps(see what I did there?) digging. Free speech and all that.

Edited by NowNow