Get Non-immigrant B visa within Bangkok while being on VOA 30 days tourist stay

Currently I am in Bangkok on 30 days VOA with my wife and kid.

I am about to get a job offer in couple of days.

Can I get Non-immigrant B visa within Bangkok while being on VOA 30 days tourist.

Basically I will be getting Non Immigrant B Visa.

My wife and kid will be getting Non Immigrant O Dependent Visa.

Is it possible to get above Non immigrant visa while being on Tourist Visa or I have to fly back to my home/nearby country.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Edited by akda

𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝟯𝟬 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗩𝗢𝗔 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗱.
There is no 30 day VOA 😮 So we will go with the premise you showed up here without having bought a visa before you came and you got stamped in FREE for 30 days <- that's not a visa on arrival, that's not a visa at all, just a free 30 day entry stamp  

𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗡𝗼𝗻-𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗕 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗸
That totally depends on your EMPLOYER and whether they can meet the requirements to get the in country Non-B visa for you at the immigration office where you work/live.
AND
if you have enough days left on your current entry stamp to allow time for the processing of the in country Non-Imm visa. Most offices require a minimum of 15 days left on your current stamp (chiang mai requires 21) to apply for any in country Non-Immigrant type visa. That's because it goes under review for 2 weeks and you need to have days left on your stamp to stay during that time so you can go back and get the visa inked in.

𝗠𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗡𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗢 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗮.
MANY offices make you get the Non-B 90 day visa, then the year extension BEFORE they allow dependents (spouse, children) to get their Non-O visa issued. BUT that is something you need to check with the employer (they should know) or the immigration office you deal with.     

𝗜𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗮 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲/𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗯𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆.
It might be possible, but the people you need to really talk to are the employer, AND the immigration office you use. You might not have to go back to your country to get the 90 day Non-B visa (although if you did that you could get Non-O visas for your spouse and children at the same time) but you might have to go to a nearby thai consulate and get it. It's down to the employer

Posted (edited)

First of all Thanks Tod for you answers on this forum an Bangkok Expat Facebook group. 💙💙

It goes under review for 2 weeks and you need to have days left on your stamp to stay during that time so you can go back and get the visa inked in.

Does it mean they will keep my passport with them for two weeks.

side note: My visa will be processed at One Stop Service Center Chamchuri Square Bangkok

Edited by akda