Rent in Thailand

In Hua Hin i was paying 400 baht a night for gym, pool, room with balcony. Steakhouse next door with $3 pork steaks or $7 beef steaks. Convenience store there. Even good cafe.

Perth suburbs must be boring as hell most days. Cold now too.

3 minutes ago, still kicking said:

And? My Granddad lived to 113 what about you ?

So what. If your health is crap it dont matter. If your health was good you wouldnt be in the perth suburbs doing nothing. You would be in Nana or laying on the beach in Hua Hin with a 25yo girlfriend.

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

In Hua Hin i was paying 400 baht a night for gym, pool, room with balcony. Steakhouse next door with $3 pork steaks or $7 beef steaks. Convenience store there. Even good cafe.

Typical Thai garbage food.

living the dream

• Haha 1

Just now, susanlea said:

So what. If your health is crap it dont matter. If your health was good you wouldnt be in the perth suburbs doing nothing. You would be in Nana or laying on the beach in Hua Hin with a 25yo girlfriend.

He said he doesn't need prostitutes.

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Perth suburbs must be boring as hell most days. Cold now too.

Boring?Facebook

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

The oldest person to live in Australia was Mrs Cock who lived to 114. No man has lived to 113 in Australia. Maybe your relative from somewhere else.

My relatives are from Australia and Alcatraz 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

The oldest person to live in Australia was Mrs Cock who lived to 114. No man has lived to 113 in Australia. Maybe your relative from somewhere else.

My Granddad never lived in Thailand 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You sit in a unit eating $6 a day meals. Your life must be boring. You arent going out to restaurants daily. 

You don't know me I go out to eat in a decent restaurant twice a week 

Just now, susanlea said:

So what is the point of this topic? We should all rent cheap, have no sex and spend $6 a day on food? :partytime2:

No, it is not. But everybody says it is cheap to live in Thailand I just like to prove it is not.

Just now, Celsius said:

Australians often confuse a restaurant and a pub.

Most restaurants are no better. Just meat, salad and chips or veges. Mostly crap for $36. Cook yourself for $10.

2 minutes ago, still kicking said:

No, it is not. But everybody says it is cheap to live in Thailand I just like to prove it is not.

You eat very basic food at home. Do you drive and own a car? Do you go to cinemas and music shows? Do you go watch live afl?

If you are renting from your wife your rent is not market price. So you are misleading people into believing its cheap.

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You eat very basic food at home. Do you drive and own a car? Do you go to cinemas and music shows? Do you go watch live afl?

If you are renting from your wife your rent is not market price. So you are misleading people into believing its cheap.

You don't understand I do not rent of my Wife we do live in separate Homes because of Tax reasons; I do rent a unit from a real estate for 8 years it got nothing to do with my ex-wife. 

Just now, still kicking said:

You don't understand I do not rent of my Wife we do live in separate Homes because of Tax reasons; I do rent a unit from a real estate for 8 years it got nothing to do with my ex-wife. 

Do you share the unit?