Is a TM30 asked for with First 90 Day Reporting

Is receipt or proof of a TM30 asked for when going to Chaeng Wattana Immigration to do a first 90-day report?

I live in Bangkok, I own my own condo and I registered a TM30 with the immigration department many years ago. My girlfriend has now come to live with me and on the day she arrived I registered her details through the online TM30 system. It was the first time for me to do that and I didn't really know what to do and I didn't find the system very easy or helpful. I completed the registration and I kept a check on the system to see if it would be approved. A day or two later it was approved and I thought everything was good. 

I then logged back into the system last week, two months later, and I couldn't find her information listed at my address. I tried several times to search but nothing came back to me. I saw a note at the bottom of the page that said something like, 'data will only appear 15 days from check-in date'. 

I din't take a screen shot and I now know that it is advised to do that. I now can't find a way to show evidence that I actually did report her TM30 at my address. My girlfriend has her first 90-day report coming soon. 

Will immigration ask for proof of a TM30 when she does her first 90-day report at CW?

Can the immigration department check the system and see that it was done?

Is there a way that I can retrieve her details on the system - or ask that that is done?

Is there anything that I can do so that we do not have a problem at CW?

Thank you very much for any help and advice on this. It is much appreciated.

David 

Thank you Upnotover,

Will that fix it, do you think? 

Do you know if I will get a fine if I register her again from today's date? I'm not sure if doing it again will supersede the first time I registered her and that data will not be on the system any longer.  

I feel a bit in the dark and I am not sure how immigration deal with these issues.

David 

1 hour ago, diglat said:

I feel a bit in the dark and I am not sure how immigration deal with these issues.

No problem at all to go ahead and notify Immigration with a fresh TM30.

Suppose tomorrow you travel away from home for an overnight stay somewhere else. In theory Immigration should be notified when you return home. It doesn't matter if the place you stayed did or did not notify Immigration.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, diglat said:

Thank you Upnotover,

Will that fix it, do you think? 

Do you know if I will get a fine if I register her again from today's date? I'm not sure if doing it again will supersede the first time I registered her and that data will not be on the system any longer.  

David 

Won;t be any issue.  I did a TM30 for my GF last time she applied for an extension, did it the day before we went to CW.  Nothing said.

Thank you very much Upnotover and ningnong for your help, advice and reassurance, I appreciate it.

I'll go ahead and do a fresh TM30 and this time I'll take a screenshot.

Thanks again,

David 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/21/2024 at 10:56 AM, diglat said:

there anything that I can do so that we do not have a problem at CW?

3 years ago I had a same problem, lost tm30. I was sent to an immigration office that was on opposite side (the other side of Chaeng wattana Rd) For a copy of your record. If that location still open (it was for 90 day report) they can help you with. Unfortunately I don't remember name of the village, but you can ask at division 1. (If it is very important to you. 

4 hours ago, The Theory said:

3 years ago I had a same problem, lost tm30. I was sent to an immigration office that was on opposite side (the other side of Chaeng wattana Rd) For a copy of your record. If that location still open (it was for 90 day report) they can help you with. Unfortunately I don't remember name of the village, but you can ask at division 1. (If it is very important to you. 

4 hours ago, The Theory said:

Place closed long ago. He now reports at  CW immigration. 

When I went to renew my non-o for marriage this year at Jomtien, they asked for a TM-30. As my company sends a law clerk to assist, he went over to the desk and got one. It was the first time in 20 years I have had to do that, I think they are increasing the scrutiny now.