The Upcoming Presidential Debate

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The initial post was a Trump supporter stating that Trump had not been convicted of rape, ie he was only a adjudicated rapist.

No, he lost a civil case., 

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Tell me how Biden supporters have lower standards than someone who supports Trump despite his 34 felonies, his adjudicated rape, stealing from Childrens charities, a scam Trump university, geez, any number of distasteful acts.

Trump showering with his teenaged daughter? 

Trump wanting to give away tax money to mostly high-income people that don't pay back their loans? 

Trump wanting to let in another ten million illegal aliens? 

Thought not. 

I have nothing against immigrants. 

Do I believe the economy is in a Great Depression? No.  I believe it is what it is, notwithstanding all the official statistics. The numbers indicate everything is fine.  And maybe it is. Or not. They certainly want people to believe everything is fine.  We hear it every day.  “Wall Street hits another new high.”  “The dollar is stronger than ever…”  “The economy is doing great.”  “Unemployment is down.” “Millions of new jobs have been created…”

In any event, I’m pretty sure most people know things aren’t so great. Even the government officials.  And yet they like their jobs and want to keep them.  

I’m one of the ones who personally profits from the fact that there are people who believe the narrative.  Everything is great!  So, every day when I open my brokerage account, I look to see how much “money” I made doing nothing.  It’s not that way every day, but the account does grow over time.  So from a personal standpoint, I’m fine with all the statistics. Fiction of not, I hope it continues. 

Edited by jas007
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

False he didn't lead an insurrection and try to overturn Democracy  ,there are no lower standards than those of Magats.

Nor did Trump lead an insurrection and try to overturn Democracy, there are no lower standards than those of Biden supporters.

If you want open borders, bigger government, stagnant wages, more crime, more government subsidies, more expensive food, energy and housing, vote for Biden. It’s really an easy choice. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Nor did Trump lead an insurrection and try to overturn Democracy, there are no lower standards than those of Biden supporters.

If you want open borders, bigger government, stagnant wages, more crime, more government subsidies, more expensive food, energy and housing, vote for Biden. It’s really an easy choice. 

Trump did lead an insurrection and try to overturn Democracy,

wages are not stagnant  grew by 4.7%   in April 

borders have been open since Nixon was President and the R's    encouraged it to bust unions 

crime - FBI statistics released this year suggested a steep drop in crime across the country last year. It's a similar story across major cities, with violent crime down year over year in Chicago, New York and Washington, D.C.     not going to correct every falsehood you state it's exhausting suffice it to say you are wrong.   

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

The initial post was a Trump supporter stating that Trump had not been convicted of rape, ie he was only a adjudicated rapist.

Tell me how Biden supporters have lower standards than someone who supports Trump despite his 34 felonies, his adjudicated rape, stealing from Childrens charities, a scam Trump university, geez, any number of distasteful acts.

children cancer charity for a self portrait and then we have this photo

EeYQbyGXYAEkErt.jpeg

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Trump did lead an insurrection and try to overturn Democracy,

wages are not stagnant  grew by 4.7%   in April 

borders have been open since Nixon was President and the R's    encouraged it to bust unions 

crime - FBI statistics released this year suggested a steep drop in crime across the country last year. It's a similar story across major cities, with violent crime down year over year in Chicago, New York and Washington, D.C.     not going to correct every falsehood you state it's exhausting suffice it to say you are wrong.   

Trump did not lead an insurrection nor did try to overturn Democracy, you are making that up. 

Wages grew 4.7% in April? You are making that up as well. 

When prosecutors stop prosecuting, crime goes up, but the statistics go down. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump did not lead an insurrection nor did try to overturn Democracy, you are making that up. 

Wages grew 4.7% in April? You are making that up as well. 

When prosecutors stop prosecuting, crime goes up, but the statistics go down. 

i didn't make anything up       you just can't handle the truth.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I guess they didn't tell you at the troll farm that Biden still rides his bike.

And full time job figures are way up from when Trump was presiding over the biggest drop in employment since the Great Depression.

Now I remember your former username(s) here. 

No idea why you are pretending to be a woman now. What's up with that?

Screenshot_20240626_115723_Chrome.jpg

not for a photo op at all !

it''s irrelevant really if he can ride a bike, he is clearly suffering from dementia. there have been quite a few gaff in the past week or so. you are just lying to yourself if you deny that hew is not all there.

On 6/26/2024 at 9:16 AM, charleskerins said:

Childish Frankie   forget about the trial(you know in America the jury is picked by both sides) he incited an insurrection and didn't protect the Capitol   he is an enemy of the US Constitution   he tried to overthrow the election   .Now instead of throwing out some immature acronym (way past it's sell date"   tell us why you support him -is it because you America and want to see it fail?   Fair enough ,me I hate enemies of Democracy.

hahahahahahahahha... Democracy..... yeah right... Muurica bombs the world based on that but cannot accept it themselves!!

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

not for a photo op at all !

it''s irrelevant really if he can ride a bike, he is clearly suffering from dementia. there have been quite a few gaff in the past week or so. you are just lying to yourself if you deny that hew is not all there.

His alleged dementia will be on display for you to enjoy during the debate.

• Like 2

On 6/25/2024 at 2:26 PM, susanlea said:

You are for believing this nonsense. Healthy don't die, only unheathly die. Who is responsible for your health? You and you alone. Your diet and exercise plans decide your health.

Yes...

and exposure to infectious diseases, viruses, bacteria, fungi,

hereditary diseases or vulnerabilities,

autoimmune diseases,

accidents with injury,

exposure to environmental pollution in air, water, etc

... but yes, no doubt eating blueberries and doing squats help.

Edited by cdemundo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

Yes...

and exposure to infectious diseases, viruses, bacteria, fungi,

hereditary diseases or vulnerabilities,

autoimmune deseases,

accidents with injury,

exposure to environmental pollution in air, water, etc

... but yes, no doubt eating blueberries and doing squats help.

Was talking about covid :coffee1:

26 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

His alleged dementia will be on display for you to enjoy during the debate.

Joe has been in literal hiding for ten days. Either at his beach house or at Camp David. Some intense prepping, probably adjusting his sleep/wake schedule so that he can be alert at night, etc.  All he has to do is get through 90 minutes. He managed it at the SOTU Address, so there is no reason to think he won't be uber rested and uber prepped tomorrow.

Trump has still been campaigning. Never was one for over preparation, will probably rely on his ability to ad lib for the debate.

• Haha 1