Send 90 Days Report to Jomtien Immigration via Thai Post?"

As my upcoming "90 Days Report" probably won't work online again, I'm already working on plan B and prepare an envelope with documents to do the whole thing by post for the first time (...there is a small thai-post-office in the Soi Siam Country Club).

When I was looking for the official postal address of immigration in Jomtien, I discovered that there were two addresses circulating online: 🤔😬

Chonburi (Pattaya) Immigration
Soi 5 Moo 12
Jomtien Beach Road
Nongprue, Banglamung
Chonburi 20150

and

Chonburi Immigration Pattaya
75/265 Moo 12
Nongprue Banglamung
Chonburi 20150

Has anyone had experience with sending documents to immigration in Jomtien and can tell me which address is the right one?
Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Upnotover said:

The one on their own website is a combination of the two you have;

75/265 หมู่ 12 ถนนชายหาดจอมเทียน ซอย 5 ต.หนองปรือ อ.บางละมุง จ. ชลบุรี 20150

and in engrish that'd be written like
Jomtien Immigration Office
75/265 Soi 5, Moo 12, Jomtien Beach Road
Nongprue, Banglamung  Chonburi
Thailand 20150

ATTN: 90 DAY REPORTING SECTION

Edited by Tod Daniels
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Tod Daniels said:

and in engrish that'd be written like
Jomtien Immigration Office
75/265 Soi 5, Moo 12, Jomtien Beach Road
Nongprue, Banglamung  Chonburi
Thailand 20150

Thank you for the very helpful translation. 👍

Should the note "Department 90 Days Report" be added to the address block under Jomtien Immigration Office so that it appears as proof on the registered letter receipt?

Edited by zenobit
  • Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, Rigsby said:

Why not get one of the Visa agencies to do it for you ?? I did mine that way 3 months ago and it cost 200bht. No big deal unless money is really tight.

Don't you have to visit the agent though?

And if the nearest is 100Km away, in a different Province, what do you further suggest?

Edited by Liquorice
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

Don't you have to visit the agent though?

And if the nearest is 100Km away, in a different Province, what do you further suggest?

I was answering the original poster who mentioned Siam Country Club so he is in Pattaya. If you lived miles away then yes, you would have to get the passport to an agency somehow.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Rigsby said:

Why not get one of the Visa agencies to do it for you ?? I did mine that way 3 months ago and it cost 200bht. No big deal unless money is really tight.

200 Baht is no big deal, of course. Which visa agency is that?

And how does the service work?
I assume you drive there, hand over your passport and the necessary copies so that someone from the agency can drive to Jomtien and get the 90 Days Report stamped. When it's done, you get notified and pick up your passport again... right?

9 minutes ago, zenobit said:

200 Baht is no big deal, of course. Which visa agency is that?

And how does the service work?
I assume you drive there, hand over your passport and the necessary copies so that someone from the agency can drive to Jomtien and get the 90 Days Report stamped. When it's done, you get notified and pick up your passport again... right?

as an earlier post mentioned "...Maneerat charge 100B if you do your Extension with them otherwise it's 200B...".

It's up Soi Post Office (from Beach Rd) just about opposite the Post Office I think. Give them your passport and the money (nothing else needed). Pick it up from them when they tell you to. Simple.

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Rigsby said:

...Give them your passport and the money (nothing else needed). Pick it up from them when they tell you to. Simple.

The only problem I have with this actually very interesting suggestion is the thought of having to give away my passport... into the hands of people I don't know.

But it's probably just a very personal problem for people like me who are naturally rather suspicious. I'll have to think about it.

Regardless: Thank you for the recommendation. 🙏