Thai beautician tops senator votes with 79 votes

webfact

On 6/29/2024 at 1:49 PM, ikke1959 said:

stupidity... vote for beauty instead of knowledge

Really?

Try reading the OP again.

Clipped from the OP.

"

She holds a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration from California University and another PhD in Management and Resource Development from Maejo University.

Additionally, she has completed advanced administrative development programmes and earned the Manager Award 2021 for outstanding business management from the Asean Business Association and Civil Society Council of Thailand.

Her business acumen is evident as she owns four beauty companies: Clinic Intergroup, Keskamol Dental Clinic, Inter Derma Laboratory, and Medical Pharma.

How many degrees do you have, and how many companies do you own?

She will soon be a Senator

And you think that she is stupid, 55555.

That doesn't say much for you, does it?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I'm old fashioned but shouldn't someone be qualified and experienced in the area of, I don't know, say LAW. For being the senator for human rights and justice?  

How many of the current bunch of seat warming senators would be qualified?

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2024 at 4:38 PM, proton said:

But very unlikely, real Phd's take years and I never heard of one in business admin

There are many offering this.

eg.

https://www.harvard.edu/programs/business-administration/

https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/programs/phd

https://www.collegeconsensus.com/rankings/best-business-phd/

Edited by freeworld
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

Really?

Clipped from the OP.

"

She holds a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration from California University and another PhD in Management and Resource Development from Maejo University.

Additionally, she has completed advanced administrative development programmes and earned the Manager Award 2021 for outstanding business management from the Asean Business Association and Civil Society Council of Thailand.

Her business acumen is evident as she owns four beauty companies: Clinic Intergroup, Keskamol Dental Clinic, Inter Derma Laboratory, and Medical Pharma.

Thai news can not be trusted...and it is a fact already that her CV is fake....and you don't know me but believe I am high educated, a lot work and life experience and surely be a better senator than this woman, but I am a foreigner and Thais don't want foreigners in positions because they are afraid of losing control

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

Thai news can not be trusted...and it is a fact already that her CV is fake....and you don't know me but believe I am high educated, a lot work and life experience and surely be a better senator than this woman, but I am a foreigner and Thais don't want foreigners in positions because they are afraid of losing control

Who says her CV is a fake?

I am 80 and I also have a lot of life and work experience, in 38 different countries across the world in my 50 year working life.

It doesn't mean that I would want to be a senator or a politician anywhere in the world, as my skills are in a completely different area.

3 hours ago, billd766 said:

How many of the current bunch of seat warming senators would be qualified?

None of them most likely. It is Thailand. It will be whose family there in, or how much has been pai....... donated to various causes important to the politicians able to vote for them 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, billd766 said:

Really?

Clipped from the OP.

"

Well she probably had to a lot of sucking up to get this far, wink.

Edited by sherwood
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, stoner said:

maybe she is a new generation of they in sheeps clothing. time will tell. i don't hold out much hope for someone who lied(apparently) about qualifications etc. 

Since all politicians are liars perhaps we can consider it a form of training for a political office. 

21 hours ago, billd766 said:

Really?

Clipped from the OP.

"

Yea but what beer bar does she work in?......I would like to buy her a ladys drink....And get to know her better....Does she work on Walking Street?

Edited by redwood1