Lazada Email - You Won't Believe It

billaaa777

I do a great of business with Lazada. Recently I returned an item that was never recorded in their system as returned. The following is the email they sent. Please special attention to the steps that won't me to take to try and get the return recorded.  I would be interested in hearing from people that believe the could accomplish their request. 

Warm greetings from Lazada!

Thank you for contacting us of case number 2500000153732312

This email is regarding your concern about the return process of your order.
Order number: 881514316207734.
Product name: A-IER ไมโครโฟนไร้สาย ไมโครโฟนบลูทูธ ไมค์ลอยแบบพกพา ชุดรับ-ส่งไมโครโฟนไร้สาย ไมค์คู่แบบมือถือ Wireless Microphone ชุดไมโครโฟน ไมโครโฟนแบบพกพา.
Tracking number for return: TH16015U80656O (Flash Express).

May we inform you that, upon coordinating with our logistics department. We require additional information to identify the person who collected the shipping parcel,
and as evidence for our logistics department to continue proceeding in your case. 
Therefore, allow us to request additional evidence or information to proceed with further services as detailed below,

1. The phone number of the courier agent who collected your return shipping parcel.
2. A picture or CCTV video record when the courier agent has collected the return parcel.
3. A picture of a chat conversation or call record confirmed by the courier agent that the parcel was already collected.
4. A picture of the return shipping parcel/envelope, visibly shows return shipping labels.
5. Date and time when the courier agent took the parcel from you.

Noted: It's important to clarify that customers should not hand over the returned parcel to the delivery agent,
as they may not have the necessary return arrangement with them at that time.
The logistics personnel responsible for returns are assigned separate duties and will collect the returned parcel. 
If the parcel is mistakenly given to the delivery person, it must be retrieved and then handed over to the correct personnel.
We understand this situation and will extend the return period for you as a special arrangement until you can retrieve the parcel. 
Once you have the parcel back, please contact us again to proceed with your return.

Kindly reply to this email back within 48 hours otherwise your request will be automatically closed by the system.

Should you need further assistant, please contact our customer service via live chat 24 hrs.
or call 02-018-0000 From 09:00 - 18:00 hr. Monday - Friday.
For more information, visit our help center here

Best regards,

Lazada Thailand

14 minutes ago, Gsxrnz said:

If you have the shipping receipt or other documentation from the PO or courier, that should suffice. They don't want all 5 requests to be met.

But this is Thailand. Photographic evidence is now part of the culture. Everybody from coppers to couriers and security guards take photos to prove a task was completed - the clincher being the metadata location and timestamp on the photo.

Yesterday I got a delivery from Homepro, delivered by two of their staff.  They proceeded to take about 8 photos of me with the delivered articles, me and the delivery driver and the articles, then the other bloke, then closeup pics of the barcode on the 3 articles (all the same), then a picture of me and the building frontage, and then a pic that included their vehicle and the building.

All for three plastic bins that cost 79 baht each.:coffee1:

send them an email and tell them one bin is the wrong color 

• Haha 2

On 7/4/2024 at 7:01 AM, billaaa777 said:

Recently I returned an item that was never recorded in their system as returned.

On 7/4/2024 at 7:01 AM, billaaa777 said:

It's important to clarify that customers should not hand over the returned parcel to the delivery agent

Did you return it the proper, official way or the wrong way?  If the latter, just provide the evidence that they require to help you out of a situation that you put yourself in.