Van Accident Nakhon Ratchasima

Georgealbert

Posted (edited)

July 6, 01:24, emergency services were alerted to a severe accident on Mittraphap Road, near the Asoke Market area in Klang Dong, Pak Chong District, Nakhon Ratchasima.

Upon arrival, responders found a van had rear-ended a pickup truck with an attached trailer. The van then lost control and collided with a parked trailer truck on the roadside.

Nine people were trapped inside the van and rescuers had to use hydraulic tools to extract the victims. One person was pronounced dead at the scene, while eight others sustained injuries. All the injured, along with the deceased, were transported to Pak Chong Nana Hospital.

The accident caused significant traffic disruption, blocking all three lanes. The Klang Dong Police Station is handling the investigation.

Pictures from responders.

IMG_3660.jpeg

IMG_3663.jpeg

IMG_3665.jpeg

Edited by Georgealbert

On 7/7/2024 at 6:22 AM, Georgealbert said:

From the report “a van had rear-ended a pickup truck with an attached trailer. The van then lost control and collided with a parked trailer truck on the roadside.”

Maybe best to read the report not just look at pictures.

I like looking at pictures as it helps me not read comments from insecure people.🤪

28 minutes ago, Owiee said:

I like looking at pictures as it helps me not read comments from insecure people.🤪

55555 so you think posting the facts, is because I am insecure!

8 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

55555 so you think posting the facts, is because I am insecure!

No not at all, it’s the point of you having the need to highlight a non issue, however it’s okay sit back and continue checking to see who has responded to your post/s 55555 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Owiee said:

No not at all, it’s the point of you having the need to highlight a non issue, however it’s okay sit back and continue checking to see who has responded to your post/s 55555 

You seem to not to understand, that because I started the thread, I get a notification to any comments/posts automatically, so no I am not continually checking.

Also all I highlighted was your incorrect statement.

Edited by Georgealbert