ABC Full Interview Biden in Potential Make-or-Break with Stephanopoulos

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

Biden has no choice now. He tried to resurrect his campaign with the debate where he got humiliated and outed as a cognitive mess and then with his lackluster interview with ABC his handlers thinking they can hide his decline by managed appearances and scheduled not only the ABC sitdown with fluffy questions by George Stephanopoulos, but followed it up with local radio interviews. The hosts of those radio shows revealed to CNN that “the questions were scripted and provided by the White House.

Biden's refusing to take a cognitive test, a decision his team apparently supports and which likely NOW is the only means to persuade those who have seen him that our eyes deceive us and he’s really fit for the highest office. Biden's mental decline is not fake AI generated hoaxes as claimed recently by the WH. If Biden was confident he could pass a cognitive test and/or fake the results he would have done so already, he has not. Thats VERY telling.

Its over for Biden now, he cannot be on the ticket, question now is who replaces him.

I think Trump took and aced the Montreal cognitive test. Try it, see where you fit cognitively. 

https://www.mocacognition.com/the-moca-test/ 

So can we agree that that test is very easy for normal people and it is embarrassing for anyone without actual issues - let alone a presidential nominee - to see it as a noteworthy achievement.

I personally would be really surprised if Biden has issues that would hinder his ability to do a test like that.  I think you can be befuddled and a bit slow, especially under pressure,  without having actual serious cognitive issues such as would stop you passing that test. I think if any of us had to do what he has to do it would be hard to go for a long period without mucking something up. 

But being president should have a very high bar to pass in terms of mental acuity and communication skills so  I concur it is time for Biden to pass the baton.