Thai gf in uk, wanting fast shengen visa

Girls here in uk on visitor visa, due return to Thailand late Aug.. Want take her turkey, Spain for week.. Need fast visa for her.... Any help to be found, any agents, how longs process and what price.... Many thanks in advance

Have you read the rules on Spain's visa/entry requirements for Thais? IIRC, they will want to see a "long stay/settlement" visa for the UK if applying in the UK, otherwise must be done in home country. At least it was this way some years ago when I wanted a tourist visa to Italy for my Thai wife. 

For Turkey, Thais don't need a visa to visit as a tourist.

Edited by soi3eddie
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Thais are visa free to Turkey.  Just go to Turkey on your holiday and skip Spain.  

Visa agents are worse than worthless for any western European visa.  She could only obtain a visa for Spain in her home country or country of permanent residence.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, nomad2019 said:

It's complex question, gf thai. I'm uk & eire, she on visitor 6 mth.  So many pathetic useless retards on here, is this what this forum accepts???? 

It is not complex at all.

Had you Googled (or done some research on here) you would quickly discover that is not possible to get a Schengen whilst your GF is in the UK on a standard visitor visa.

13 hours ago, nomad2019 said:

Girls here in uk on visitor visa, due return to Thailand late Aug.. Want take her turkey, Spain for week.. Need fast visa for her.... Any help to be found, any agents, how longs process and what price.... Many thanks in advance

To my knowledge, your girlfriend needs to apply for Schengen visa in Thailand (Bangkok), if she is not resident in UK.

A number of unhelpful troll posts removed.

As a number of helpful members have pointed out, Schengen Visas should be applied for in the applicants home country, or legal country of residence.

Exceptions can be made in the case of a genuinely urgent need to travel.

It’s also worth pointing out that appointments at Visa Application Centres are currently in short supply at the moment.

On 7/11/2024 at 3:33 PM, jimn said:

As already suggested travel to Turkey. Thai's get visa free entry for 30 days.

Georgia, next to Turkyet, 360 days visa free is better. Will be part of EU & NATO within 5 years.

EU visas from Georgia to some EU countries are know to be easier to get than most others.

If you're looking for a quick visa, try reaching out to visa agencies in the UK that offer expedited services. I used one for a trip to Spain last year, and they were super fast and efficient. For Turkey and Spain, processing times can be pretty quick with the right agency. Prices vary, so it’s a good idea to get a few quotes. I found that paying a bit extra for express service was worth it.