Restaurants and Inflation

5 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

I did the research. I suggested you do the same. You declined. Nuff said.

Declined to do what? Show me where I declined 😊 Funny that you refuse to post the brand name and model number of your air fryer though, isn't it? 😊

Because we know it will either be similar to the model that I posted and you've been trying to string us along or if in Thailand, you spent 4,000 to 5,000 baht on a 'air fryer' that is no better than the original air fryer for 700 baht 😊 That's the 'rub' isn't it? Your trying to justify your spending more?

So come on, post the details of your fantastic air fryer so we can evaluate it for ourselves.

Edited by NowNow

7 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Declined to do what? Show me where I declined 😊 Funny that you refuse to post the brand name and model number of your air fryer though, isn't it? 😊

Because we know it will either be similar to the model that I posted and you've been trying to string us along or if in Thailand, you spent 4,000 to 5,000 baht on a 'air fryer' that is no better than the original air fryer for 700 baht 😊 That's the 'rub' isn't it? Your trying to justify your spending more?

So come on, post the details of your fantastic air fryer so we can evaluate it for ourselves.

Us? We? Ourselves? Funny. It's only you.

You've been going on about things that i can't or have never done in an air fryer. Yet, I have done them. Cakes and bread work great. No need to turn over as you suggested. Pizza? NO problem.

My air fryer is a Tower. Don't know the model number. I wasn't expecting the Spanish inquisition from a keyboard warrior. From memory it was circa 2000 baht. 

3 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

You've been going on about things that i can't or have never done in an air fryer. Yet, I have done them. Cakes and bread work great. No need to turn over as you suggested. Pizza? NO problem.

My air fryer is a Tower. Don't know the model number. I wasn't expecting the Spanish inquisition from a keyboard warrior. From memory it was circa 2000 baht. 

Don't get tetchy with me girl. 

This one? https://www.towerhousewares.co.uk/air-fryers/12-litre-manual-air-fryer-oven

I haven't ever seen a 12 litre TOWER air fryer in Thailand 😊 and certainly not for 2000 baht. A UK purchase?

Expect to pay 4000 to 5000 baht in Thailand. Compared to around 700 baht for the original air fryer. Which was my point in the first place. That you can do everything that you can do and more. You can even expand the size of the original air fryer. You cannot do that with yours.

I'm not just a warrior with the keyboard 😊

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Don't get tetchy with me girl. 

This one? https://www.towerhousewares.co.uk/air-fryers/12-litre-manual-air-fryer-oven

I haven't ever seen a 12 litre TOWER air fryer in Thailand 😊 and certainly not for 2000 baht. A UK purchase?

Expect to pay 4000 to 5000 baht in Thailand. Compared to around 700 baht for the original air fryer. Which was my point in the first place. That you can do everything that you can do and more. You can even expand the size of the original air fryer. You cannot do that with yours.

I'm not just a warrior with the keyboard 😊

Insults and assumptions. How very trollesque. 

12 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

TOWER 12 litre air fryer from LIDL is £100. But here you are trying to convince us that you paid 2000 baht 😊

Just now, youreavinalaff said:

Insults and assumptions. How very trollesque. 

You mean like 'keyboard warrior'? You start the insults and then cry when they are reflected back to you? How very adult.

1 minute ago, youreavinalaff said:

Us? You have multiple account? That's against the rules.

A poor attempt by yourself....

"Us" meaning that it's not just you and I who might peruse this thread. Others will read your economy with the truth.

Personally, I try to help. The point being that I encouraged the OP to expand his repertoire with his idea of getting a slow cooker and advised others on the value of the original air fryers. They aren't as 'fancy' as the new designs, but they can do the same and even more. Plus they can be considerably less expensive. That's the reality. If you feel hurt by that, you'll just have to learn to get over it.

10 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Whatever the reason for our apparent disagreement, we can certainly agree that the 'mini fan ovens/air fryers' can be very useful devices. My comparison really only covered basic devices at similar price points.