Biden's Campaign Strategy in Disarray After Shocking Attempt on Trump's Life

Social Media

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

‘Recharge freedom’. 

Whether you found them or they found you, I suggest you avoid their investing tips.

Attacking the source so you don't have to address the content.😄

It's a video of a Democrat demanding Trump be "eliminated". The poster of the video is irrelevant, but I guess it's all you've got at this point. 

Now, let's try again and address why Democrats are calling from Trump to be eliminated shortly before an assassination attempt. No deflecting or gaslighting this time, OK? Go on, you can do it...

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Attacking the source so you don't have to address the content.😄

It's a video of a Democrat demanding Trump be "eliminated". The poster of the video is irrelevant, but I guess it's all you've got at this point. 

Now, let's try again and address why Democrats are calling from Trump to be eliminated shortly before an assassination attempt. No deflecting or gaslighting this time, OK? Go on, you can do it...

Jonny, this is a discussion forum, I don’t waste time watching videos you’ve been fed in whatever fetid corners of the internet you go to find them.

You do know elections are a fight for power, and that throughout the campaign, right through to the final vote candidates are eliminated?

Edited by Chomper Higgot

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You only claim you don't watch them when you don't like the content 😃. It's hard to gaslight when the facts are staring you in the face,

After Biden demands they be put in the bullseye? Time for the Democrats to tone down the rhetoric, and stop trying to eliminate the opposition via the courts or the barrel of a rifle. There is only one threat to Democracy in this election, the so called "Democrats" and their gaslighting, vitriolic, hyperbolic supporters. 

Stop bleating it’s getting tiresome 

1 minute ago, Tug said:

Stop bleating it’s getting tiresome 

I realize recent events must be extremely difficult for you to accept.

Your hero is going to lose power and Trump will be the next POTUS (unless the leftist extremists manage to get him in the bullseye and eliminate him as the Democrat politicians have demanded).  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You only claim you don't watch them when you don't like the content 😃. It's hard to gaslight when the facts are staring you in the face,

After Biden demands they be put in the bullseye? Time for the Democrats to tone down the rhetoric, and stop trying to eliminate the opposition via the courts or the barrel of a rifle. There is only one threat to Democracy in this election, the so called "Democrats" and their gaslighting, vitriolic, hyperbolic supporters. 

Hey Jonny, JD Vance has been appointed Trump’s ‘running mate’.

All other hopefuls have been eliminated.

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Hey Jonny, JD Vance has been appointed Trump’s ‘running mate’.

A good choice. Streets ahead of the cackling hyena Harris. 

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

All other hopefuls have been eliminated.

Not until Biden demands they are put in the bullseye again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

A good choice. Streets ahead of the cackling hyena Harris. 

In terms of steadfast loyalty, Harris stands head and shoulders above the former anti trump critic. Vance also on the wrong side of the majority Americans on the Ukraine and abortion issues. 

10 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

In terms of steadfast loyalty, Harris stands head and shoulders above the former anti trump critic. Vance also on the wrong side of the majority Americans on the Ukraine and abortion issues. 

Harris has also criticized Biden.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/27/harris-attacks-bidens-record-on-busing-and-working-with-segregationists.html

image.png.cf3a16b0af6a88265af9c65f1d76af5a.png

But of course she is "loyal" now that Biden gave her the VP job. For now, anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Harris has also criticized Biden.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/27/harris-attacks-bidens-record-on-busing-and-working-with-segregationists.html

image.png.cf3a16b0af6a88265af9c65f1d76af5a.png

But of course she is "loyal" now that Biden gave her the VP job. For now, anyway.

We can expect a fiery exchanges were during the Democratic Party presidential debate among candidates. Biden then was still a candidate. Vance criticized Trump as far back as 2016 with some very strong words and admitted he didn't vote for Trump. 

12 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

We can expect a fiery exchanges were during the Democratic Party presidential debate among candidates. Biden then was still a candidate. Vance criticized Trump as far back as 2016 with some very strong words and admitted he didn't vote for Trump. 

You don't figure Vance changed his mind after seeing Trump's first 4 years?  I know I did.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, impulse said:

You don't figure Vance changed his mind after seeing Trump's first 4 years?  I know I did.

From harsh critic to stalwart loyalist. Can't deny that something in Trump that drastically change his mind. Maybe it's just me to fear that there will be continuity in the Maga movement towards isolationism.

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

From harsh critic to stalwart loyalist.

I used to refer to The Donald as a despicable human being.  Then I took CNN out of my news bookmarks and watched what Trump did.  Not what he tweeted, and not what the MSM claimed he did.

The last straw is watching the chaos of the Biden term.  Today, I'm a Trump supporter.  I still disagree with a lot of Trump's rhetoric, but not his results. (Except when he listened to "the experts" during early Covid days.)

He claims to have completely re-written his RNC speech in a turn toward unity.  We'll see.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He could start by reaching out to the family of the fire fighter who died in the shooting:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-joe-biden-corey-helen-comperatore-wife-called-rally-1925577

That aside, has anyone seen Trump since?

You mean like setting up the Go Fund Me campaign that has, to now, raised more than $4.5 million for the victims?  How is the Democrat's charitable effort going...

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Biden's Campaign Strategy in Disarray After Shocking Attempt on Trump's Life

Shouldn't that read Biden's Campaign Strategy in More Disarray After Shocking Attempt on Trump's Life

It was already in trouble after his debate performance.

The Master/debater

21 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

From your comments it is quite obvious that you are not happy unless you are spouting a lot of nonsense.  Trump will not call for violence and retribution like you are wishing for. Instead he will do just the opposite.

He might even turn Rino & Presidential Imop

Coming mm from dying  from a assassin’s bullet could of changed his whole perspective on life .

imop