I'm a communist AND a fascist

According to you Trumpers every one who is against Trump falls in this category, fascist and a commie.

But how can I be both at the same time while you are also saying that Putin (commie) is fighting fascist (according to you) Ukraine? Am I now fighting myself? According to your logic I guess I am. 

Never mind the fact that the commies where actually allies when we where fighting real fascist.

Sometimes I really do ROFL.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

You may not intentionally or wittingly be a commie or a fascist. It’s those who you have faith in, believe, following that shaped your beliefs and thoughts, they are the true commie fascist, you’re just a recipient/follower. The massive institutions that want control of everything, including you and your aspirations are alive and well. Everything you opposed thirty years ago, collusions of corporations and government entities and the media, they have taught and swayed you to their side. You have become that which you once despised. And are now in a convolution of contradictions.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Putin (commie)

If you think that Putin is a communist then you are probably American.

If Putin was a communist then he would have been elected by the people and there wouldn't be any oligarchs, the Russian people would together own all Russias riches.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Trump is a fascist and fascists throughout history play the game of deflecting from that by calling opponents fascists. He's also completely insane. 

See how they are projecting unto us what is going on with themselves.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, lom said:

If you think that Putin is a communist then you are probably American.

If Putin was a communist then he would have been elected by the people and there wouldn't be any oligarchs, the Russian people would together own all Russias riches.

Hah but that is the beaty of communism. "Everything from the state" But the state is the top dog. If fact communism is the purest form of monopoly and capitalism.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, bubblegum said:
16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Trump is a fascist and fascists throughout history play the game of deflecting from that by calling opponents fascists. He's also completely insane. 

See how they are projecting unto us what is going on with themselves.

the comedy gold is that they are saying the same about you. americans and politics is like a ring ling brothers circus. 

keep dancing please. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, bubblegum said:

According to you Trumpers every one who is against Trump falls in this category, fascist and a commie.

But how can I be both at the same time while you are also saying that Putin (commie) is fighting fascist (according to you) Ukraine? Am I now fighting myself? According to your logic I guess I am. 

Never mind the fact that the commies where actually allies when we where fighting real fascist.

Sometimes I really do ROFL.

No not a cookie or a fascist. When you know absolutely nothing it is often best to keep quiet.