Biden has pulled out of 2024 Presidential election race. What next?

1 minute ago, TedG said:

He is pulling out of the race, not resigning. He needs to step down today.  He is not fit to be POTUS. 

But...Is an infirmed POTUS for the next 6 months worst than the alternative? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Cryingdick said:

We have had a black president so your theory doesn't add up. 

Bigot applies only to race? ... and that black president didn't endure any birth right crap from the orange one? My arithmetic is just fine, thanks.

1 minute ago, TedG said:

Come on, man.  Harris is a lousy candidate.   She could not even find 1% of the vote in the 2020 DNC primary. 

i agree, she wouldn't be my choice because I don't think she would win. However, Biden added her to his ticket. He already made that choice (and won the presidency with it).

2 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

i agree, she wouldn't be my choice because I don't think she would win. However, Biden added her to his ticket. He already made that choice (and won the presidency with it).

Being a woman is certainly the least of her problems thank you for admitting she will lose not because Americans are bigoted but because she sucks. 

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Agree 2

Just now, Cryingdick said:

Being a woman is certainly the least if her problems thank you for admitting she will lose nothing because Americans are bigoted but because she sucks. 

Some specifics? She sucks because... why? Someone else said so? Why do you personally think she sucks? Again, specifics please.

If she gets it then its an establishment beltway black woman who struggles to speak against The Donald. The Deplorables will get out of their meth dens to send anothe FU to the establishment.Them's the rules.

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1