Biden has pulled out of 2024 Presidential election race. What next?

8 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Pot kettle black. Do you really want to be destroyed? 

What are you, the Death Star? Am I being threatened by a real live Sith?

Do you want an adult debate or just backwards and forwards with "my dad is better than your dad". If it's the latter, jog on.

• Agree 1

Just now, Woof999 said:

What are you, the Death Star? Am I being threatened by a real live Sith?

Do you want an adult debate or just backwards and forwards with "my dad is better than your dad". If it's the latter, jog on.

Where are your facts?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

What data?

Be careful what you ask for. They'll pull out pages of lefty talking points, all of which can be refuted by going to the root data. But it takes hours of digging and calculating. The MSM and DNC have  so many people on staff, carefully choosing the data they present and the weasel words they use.  It's tough to compete with that unless you can devote full time.

One example is the "15 million jobs." We're barely ahead of pre Covid jobs. And it's even worse for full time jobs and native born workers. I've posted the actual stats many times, exposing their weasel wording.

Just now, impulse said:

Be careful what you ask for. They'll pull out pages of lefty talking points, all of which can be refuted by going to the root data. But it takes hours of digging and calculating. The MSM and DNC have  so many people on staff, carefully choosing the data they present and the weasel words they use.  It's tough to compete with that unless you can devote full time.

One example is the "15 million jobs." We're barely ahead of pre Covid jobs. And it's even worse for full time jobs and native born workers. I've posted the actual stats many times, exposing their weasel wording.

Yeah 2.3m full time job losses in 1 year thanks to Biden. The 15m is bs. Includes covid recovery and part time. 

Inflation always higher under Biden.

Border mess.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

Well now, the problem with your comment and the esteemed "save the frogs" comment is that neither of you fact checked the data on which you based it.

Where did Biden state that he pulled out of the race because he is not fit to run?

Of course, I'm not expecting you to admit to being wrong. You righties just don't do that.

Actually, Biden hasn't said anything. He may have signed something. 

In any event, no one on the left ever cared about his fitness for office, he got the boot because he was not going to allow the left to maintain power. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, if the Kamala is the one, Biden steps down for medical reasons inside a month. 

i'm thinking much bigger than that. 

Actually, Biden hasn't said anything. He may have signed something. 

In any event, no one on the left ever cared about his fitness for office, he got the boot because he was not going to allow the left to maintain power. 

It would be easy for him to maintain power.

All he'd need to do would be to call up the fringe states and ask them to find some extra votes. Or replace the state electors with his own. Or refuse to handover to the president elect. Or urge his supporters to storm the Capitol. Or instruct his vice-president not to certify the result.

Of course that is all fantasy and no sitting president would ever stoop so low.

1 minute ago, Woof999 said:

It would be easy for him to maintain power.

All he'd need to do would be to call up the fringe states and ask them to find some extra votes. Or replace the state electors with his own. Or refuse to handover to the president elect. Or urge his supporters to storm the Capitol. Or instruct his vice-president not to certify the result.

Of course that is all fantasy and no sitting president would ever stoop so low.

Trump Vance 2024.

Bad luck.

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Bad for you. Great for me. Right team wins and the scummy Demos lose.

On a personal level it probably wouldn't mean much to me. My savings are mostly in USD so I'd probably need to divest them, as USD would likely weaken under Trump.

It would be very bad news for Ukraine. Possibly the same for Taiwan and anyone close to the South China Sea.

Looking on the bright side though, it would be fantastic entertainment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

On a personal level it probably wouldn't mean much to me. My savings are mostly in USD so I'd probably need to divest them, as USD would likely weaken under Trump.

It would be very bad news for Ukraine. Possibly the same for Taiwan and anyone close to the South China Sea.

Looking on the bright side though, it would be fantastic entertainment.

Low inflation means weaker $. So good for locals. Not for travel.

Good news for Ukraine. War will end.

Taiwan safer too with the non dementia people in charge.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Good news for Ukraine. War will end.

I think I'd leave that conclusion up to the people of Ukraine. Putin effectively winning and being empowered on his quest to try and recover the lands of the USSR is good news for nobody.

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Taiwan safer too with the non dementia people in charge.

An emboldened Xi Jingping makes the world safer? How?

Just now, Woof999 said:

I think I'd leave that conclusion up to the people of Ukraine. Putin effectively winning and being empowered on his quest to try and recover the lands of the USSR is good news for nobody.

Trump isn't a dopey dementia clown like Biden. Gee whiz.

2 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

It's supersizing that Putin did not move on Ukraine while he had his puppet Trump in office.

• Haha 1

It's supersizing that Putin did not move on Ukraine while he had his puppet Trump in office.

He didn't need to. He already had Crimea, which changed not one iota under Trump (and I'm not for one minute blaming that on Trump) and was already destabilising Donbas. Do you think his planning for the wider invasion of Ukraine only started when Trump left office?

Should Trump return, Putin's grasp on Ukraine will be solidified further, so to suggest that Ukraine is better off under Trump is a little disingenious at best.

Just now, Woof999 said:

He didn't need to. He already had Crimea, which changed not one iota under Trump (and I'm not for one minute blaming that on Trump) and was already destabilising Donbas. Do you think his planning for the wider invasion of Ukraine only started when Trump left office?

Should Trump return, Putin's grasp on Ukraine will be solidified further, so to suggest that Ukraine is better off under Trump is a little disingenious at best.

Why do you pretend to care about Ukraine? How many times have you been there?

57 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Are you Jinthing’s soulmate?

Better question is why did you abandon your moral principles and become a minion?

• Agree 1

Just now, susanlea said:

5 or 6 times, I can't remember exactly. Lovely people on the whole, I spent a fair amount of time there, from Kiev all the way through Poltava and further to Kharkiv. Found many more vodkas to add to my collection that first started on my several visits to St Petersburg.

Ukraine borders many other European nations and the word is much smaller than many people imagine.

Anyway, thanks for asking, but there is no pretence on my side. Why do you care so little about Ukraine, pretence or not?

5 minutes ago, susanlea said:

1 minute ago, Woof999 said:

5 or 6 times, I can't remember exactly. Lovely people on the whole, I spent a fair amount of time there, from Kiev all the way through Poltava and further to Kharkiv. Found many more vodkas to add to my collection that first started on my several visits to St Petersburg.

I think Susan has a bit of masochist in her. Bitch slapped all day everyday and just keeps coming back with more inane drivel.