Biden has pulled out of 2024 Presidential election race. What next?

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

Hunters pardon will happen as Biden takes his final fight to his garaged Corvette.

He will need Hunter to drive him around.

The Biden 2024 souvenir crack pipe will be half price at Walmart's !

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Who wil! Be the one to be insane enough to be her VP? Nobody that  wants to win is going to join so she is going to need somebody with no real political aspirations. They will have to begin turning over rocks to find somebody desperate enough to take upon the offer. Watch all the names like Newsom and others people mention suddenly become committed to finishing their current terms. Ironically she almost needs a white dude to be more competitive. 

I remember you you used to be one of Top Dead Senter's fanbois were you not ?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I remember you you used to be one of Top Dead Senter's fanbois were you not ?

you must have me mistaken with somebody else. I haven't the foggiest clue what you are talking about.

• Like 1

Just now, Cryingdick said:

What do you expect from somebody worse than Hitler, etc.? 

I wouldn't say Trump is worse than Hitler and, to be totally honest, I expect nothing new from him at all. We all know what he's about. There are few, if any, surprises.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

It isn't like Joe died. Joe has said some nasty things about Trump himself. So i think this is oretty nirmal. What do you expect from somebody worse than Hitler, etc.? 

About Trump and his supporters

Just now, Woof999 said:

I wouldn't say Trump is worse than Hitler and, to be totally honest, I expect nothing new from him at all. We all know what he's about. There are few, if any, surprises.

Joe has spent the last several years lobbing nasty insults like the classless,angry, old, dementia patient he's has proven himself to be recently. I don't  think there are many tears on either side. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, TedG said:

This is such BS.  Only low information lefites make this claim.  Stop embarrsing yourself. 

Then explain to me, oh "wise one," exactly HOW does the president make inflation go up? Specifics or you're just a mindless parrot.

Just now, stoner said:

there is 1 and only 1 way to the white house for the dems. if not then start to focus now on AOC. build her for the next 4 years and she will win in 2028. 

5555555555. What a Joke. She has no chance, Hell will freeze over before she is ever elected as President!

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

there is 1 and only 1 way to the white house for the dems. if not then start to focus now on AOC. build her for the next 4 years and she will win in 2028. 

2028?  Lol

Her throat will be slit by her fellow Democrats long before then.

The Democratic Hyenas are going to be coming out soon eating their own.

10 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

5555555555. What a Joke. She has no chance, Hell will freeze over before she is ever elected as President!

ok. she has no chance in your mind.