Kamala Harris Former Prosecutor v Convicted Criminal Energizing the Presidential Race

Social Media

1 minute ago, sqwakvfr said:

Sometimes one peaks too early. I am going back So Cal soon and I'm curious to see what the enthusiasm level for Kamala Harris is actually like. 

If you didn't know by now your probably have lost the map a while back.

She willhave the VP boost to add and then the Convention. Trump only has the Vance deflation which is startingto peek

I have a ton of family and the admiration for Harris is  REAL and will last till election day!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Despite all the honeymoon talk, I don't see the enthusiasm level for Harris dying down any time soon.

I guess the creators are too scared to say who they are?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

She willhave the VP boost to add and then the Convention. Trump only has the Vance deflation which is startingto peek

I have a ton of family and the admiration for Harris is  REAL and will last till election day!

peek  lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I guess the creators are too scared to say who they are?

That's a very large and famous retirement community in FL which has its own zip code. The Villages is the name of the town. In 2020 there were competing rallies there between Trump and Biden supporters, but the enthusiasm levels seen in the video seem to surpass 2020 enthusiasm levels for Biden by a country mile.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

7 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

That's a very large and famous retirement community in FL which has its own zip code. The Villages is the name of the town. In 2020 there were competing rallies there between Trump and Biden supporters, but the enthusiasm levels seen in the video seem to surpass 2020 enthusiasm levels for Biden by a country mile.

How mysterious it still is.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Dem prosecutors helped convict Trump ,almost put him in jail , by using Lawfare.

The dems wanted to take him off the ballot in several dem coordinated attempts, both failed !

biden once said we will stop Trump from taking  power , using the Constitution, SCOTUS is the arbiter of the Constitution , it 

went against  the dem prosecutors in recent decisions.

In conclusion my country is at a crossroads!

Support a dem convicted felon  or support a Social Justice Warrior VP running to be Potus who emboldened 

terrorist & millions upon millions of illegal border crossers !

”We must have the courage to object to the term Radical Islamic Terrorist “,

“the term illegal alien”.

Independent voters / swing state voters, beware! 

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/why-jews-are-concerned-about-kamala-harris/

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

CA has over 40 million people.  So a ton of family is a small fraction.  Very difficult to maintain this kind of momentun for over 3 months. I am from So Cal so the enthusisam might be be less than San Fran even though she has lived in Brentwood with Doug for years. 

In some cases a Vice President is like Lt Governor.  Who is the current Lt Gov of CA? I have no idea because this person is pretty much irrelevant. Just because one is the VP is not necessary a boost when the same person runs for President. VP's who run for President have resulted in mixed results. VP Biden did run in 2016. VP Dick Cheney? Well we know about Cheney and nothing more needs to be said. VP Gore, well 2000 and it was a mess. VP Bush Sr lasted one term. VP Mondale even with Geraldine Ferraro could not beat Reagan in 84. 

Edited by sqwakvfr

9 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

CA has over 40 million people.  So a ton of family is a small fraction.  Very difficult to maintain this kind of momentun for over 3 months. I am from So Cal so the enthusisam might be be less than San Fran even though she has lived in Brentwood with Doug for years. 

In some cases a Vice President is like Lt Governor.  Who is the current Lt Gov of CA? I have no idea because this person is pretty much irrelevant. Just because one is the VP is not necessary a boost when the same person runs for President. VP's who run for President have resulted in mixed results. VP Biden did run in 2016. VP Dick Cheney? Well we know about Cheney and nothing more needs to be said. VP Gore, well 2000 and it was a mess. VP Bush Sr lasted one term. VP Mondale even with Geraldine Ferraro could not beat Reagan in 84. 

Pray tell how Trump can avoid his everyday slips and Harris lose her grip ?

He has chaos going but that is old dumb and dead on arrival

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Pray tell how Trump can avoid his everyday slips and Harris lose her grip ?

He has chaos going but that is old dumb and dead on arrival

I never mentioned Trump. You did.  This is about Kamala Harris and  not Trump. As a life long Republican and conservative  I have never boarded the Trump Train. I do not buy into what he is selling. I am not alone in feeling this way and those who are like are me feel the same way. Like me are people who are veterans and worked in careers like law enforcement. However I do have respect for JD Vance based upon what he has overcome in life.  Vance came from less than nothing and achieved sucess in life. The only way I would  vote for Harris is if she selects and he agrees would be Mark Kelly. My respect Senator Kelly is very big. Senator Kelly's life story is about two things: service and sacrifice.  Let's see who Harris and her team select for VP? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

I never mentioned Trump. You did.  This is about Kamala Harris and  not Trump. As a life long Republican and conservative  I have never boarded the Trump Train. I do not buy into what he is selling. I am not alone in feeling this way and those who are like are me feel the same way. Like me are people who are veterans and worked in careers like law enforcement. However I do have respect for JD Vance based upon what he has overcome in life.  Vance came from less than nothing and achieved sucess in life. The only way I would  vote for Harris is if she selects and he agrees would be Mark Kelly. My respect Senator Kelly is very big. Senator Kelly's life story is about two things: service and sacrifice.  Let's see who Harris and her team select for VP? 

I was speaking directly of the potential roadblocks to the victory.

Hence me including how Trump is by far his own worst enemy. I do believe he will find a way to lose due to his own vitriol.

I do agree Kelly can be a great choice. The stataticians say that Kelly add .07 to Harris polling.

I assume your a Republican and as an Independent let me take the time to say what a wonderful experience is again to have a discussion.

Missing Republicans with regard to having any respect, as the sole poster are sick MAGA nans

8 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I was speaking directly of the potential roadblocks to the victory.

Hence me including how Trump is by far his own worst enemy. I do believe he will find a way to lose due to his own vitriol.

I do agree Kelly can be a great choice. The stataticians say that Kelly add .07 to Harris polling.

I assume your a Republican and as an Independent let me take the time to say what a wonderful experience is again to have a discussion.

Missing Republicans with regard to having any respect, as the sole poster are sick MAGA nans

MAGA attracts a lot of low hanging fruit.  Those who are not low hanging fruit (like many Republicans in office) are in it for their own political gain. Also, there are two Democrats i would never vote for: Hilary and Kamala Harris.  For Harris it depends who her running mate will be. Names like Shapiro and Pritzker will turn people like myself away from considering Harris. 

31 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

MAGA attracts a lot of low hanging fruit.  Those who are not low hanging fruit (like many Republicans in office) are in it for their own political gain. Also, there are two Democrats i would never vote for: Hilary and Kamala Harris.  For Harris it depends who her running mate will be. Names like Shapiro and Pritzker will turn people like myself away from considering Harris. 

Harris needs a running mate who can convince swing voters. Not one to change the opinion of the 1 or 2 lifelong republicans who may change.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

The Honeymoon phase will not last until Nov 5th.  The attack ads are being planned by both sides. Of course the Dem VP nominee is still unknown.  Harris has been in public office for many years and something will pop up in the next 100 days.  The digging up on Trump has been ongoing since 2015 so new things are will be hard to come by. The obvious target on the Republican ticket will be Vance.  Let's see what the Harris campaign can dig up on Vance. 

His story of his upbringing redefines disfuctional in a new way.

He has these wierd ideas and that is problably why due to home lifes reality

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

Harris needs a running mate who can convince swing voters. Not one to change the opinion of the 1 or 2 lifelong republicans who may change.

Do you think swing voters are progressive or not? 

46 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

His story of his upbringing redefines disfuctional in a new way.

He has these wierd ideas and that is problably why due to home lifes reality

I grew up mostly in foster homes. I went to 3 elementary schools, two junir high schools and 3 hight schools.  i met my father when I was 8 and he died when I was 16.  I rarely saw him. I would say my upbrining wsa dysfunctional and I do not have many weird ideas. ":weird" ideas is a matter of ones perspective. 

1 hour ago, sqwakvfr said:

MAGA attracts a lot of low hanging fruit.  Those who are not low hanging fruit (like many Republicans in office) are in it for their own political gain.

Hence the term M&Ms.

On 7/24/2024 at 4:53 AM, Hummin said:

JD Vance said if they lost, it will be necessery with a civil war. 

WTH (h for heck) does "it will be necessary with a civil war" mean?

28 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Harris has been around for long enough, doubt something new will suddenly be found. Good luck on digging up dirt on Mark Kelly, the more you find out about him the better he looks.

We don't need new dirt on Donald or Vance. All we need is for them to keep talking about their policies and ideas. Both are a liability every time they open their mouths. 

Kelly at this point seems untouchable from any attack campaign. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JCauto said:

You are not aware that these two terms are in opposition? A "swing voter" is one whose views are in or around the Center, hence can see the case for voting either Democrat or Republican or Independent candidate depending on the candidate and the policies they are advocating for. A "progressive" is one who is Left of Center and will vote for Democrats or if they're further left perhaps Jill Stein. 

This is why moving to Harris was brilliant - many of the swing voters would have been appalled by Biden's "dead man talking" performance at the debate and would therefore reconsider voting for him as he was clearly too old for the job. Harris on the other hand is all that Biden is not, so would be an attractive choice in comparison. This is one reason why the polls have tightened significantly since the switch. The other reason is that Harris has energized the Democrat base. It is likely the turnout amongst the Democrat voters would have been low with Biden at the top of the ticket, with the enthusiasm for Harris it is now moving in the other direction. If we get big turnout, the Democrats win. This is why the Republicans have consistently been trying to reduce ways for people to vote and claiming fraud as the reason for it despite there being pretty much zero evidence of voter fraud, never mind voter fraud on the scale that might actually affect an election result. 

The GOP doesn't even have policy to speak of other than the wide-ranging set of crazy ideas that comprise Project 2025. It's a cult of personality built around one of the worst people to have ever run for the office.

So in short every "swing voter" is in the center? Ok. Got it. 

Just now, sqwakvfr said:

Kelly at this point seems untouchable from any attack campaign. 

I think you underestimate the depths to which politics has sunk in the present day and age, and with AI tools available to continuously make stuff up, I expect there will be a flood of misinformation about him just like every other politician. And this is the area where the Republicans have been incredibly effective, remember how they managed to "Swiftboat" John Kerry and make his service in the war a negative even when they were running a guy who basically dodged the draft by signing up for the National Guard (Bush II)? I would not be surprised if they went right at him since it worked before. On the other hand, they may well decide that they're much better off not mentioning him and focusing on Harris.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

So in short every "swing voter" is in the center? Ok. Got it. 

I had hope that you might be an interesting interlocutor, unlike the MAGA crowd. We do miss principled conservatives in the debate, they've been shivved by their own party and are now called names along with the rest of the non-MAGA such as "RINO". Must be annoying as hell, I know I find similar issues with the idiots on the Left who've bought into the propaganda campaign of HAMAS and friends. 

But instead you give us this take? You don't think the majority of the swing voters are in the Center? Okay, where do you think they are? Of course I was not making a statement that EVERY swing voter is in the center, why would you conclude that? Did you agree with my assessment of how the race has changed once Biden dropped out? 

This forum and fora in general are sadly lacking much substantive and good-natured debate between people of intelligence on different sides. Much of the MAGA crowd are just here to troll. Pity you have decided to join them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

I to hope Harris picks Kelley it would reassure many who are nervous about having a woman at the top.Kamala Harris had a bit of a rough start growing up in a single parent household and not wealthy.she is also strong on law and order + has the chops to prove it at the highest levels.one thing I will never  understand is how anyone could vote for someone who disrespects any pow I don’t get it.i also am godsmacked that any self respecting American let alone republican could vote for someone who kisses up to ditctators…..sorry just don’t get it.sorry for your rough start in life I know how that feels kudos for using it to be stronger and hopefully empathetic!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, JCauto said:

I had hope that you might be an interesting interlocutor, unlike the MAGA crowd. We do miss principled conservatives in the debate, they've been shivved by their own party and are now called names along with the rest of the non-MAGA such as "RINO". Must be annoying as hell, I know I find similar issues with the idiots on the Left who've bought into the propaganda campaign of HAMAS and friends. 

But instead you give us this take? You don't think the majority of the swing voters are in the Center? Okay, where do you think they are? Of course I was not making a statement that EVERY swing voter is in the center, why would you conclude that? Did you agree with my assessment of how the race has changed once Biden dropped out? 

This forum and fora in general are sadly lacking much substantive and good-natured debate between people of intelligence on different sides. Much of the MAGA crowd are just here to troll. Pity you have decided to join them.

The "Center" can be a wide berth. I do not know who or what you are. Nor do I care.  But "I have now joined the MAGA crowd".  Okay. Of course it is simple right: You are correct and I am wrong. Got it. Also, because I disagree with your viewpoint I am  not intelligent and not capable of engaging in a "substantive and good-natured debate". I would not disagree and now I just have to buy a red hat.   Right? This was never a substantive discussion becasue differnt viewpoints are not welcome or tolerated? You win. 

Edited by sqwakvfr
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Tug said:

I to hope Harris picks Kelley it would reassure many who are nervous about having a woman at the top.Kamala Harris had a bit of a rough start growing up in a single parent household and not wealthy.she is also strong on law and order + has the chops to prove it at the highest levels.one thing I will never  understand is how anyone could vote for someone who disrespects any pow I don’t get it.i also am godsmacked that any self respecting American let alone republican could vote for someone who kisses up to ditctators…..sorry just don’t get it.sorry for your rough start in life I know how that feels kudos for using it to be stronger and hopefully empathetic!

Who said I was not emphathetic. I have known about Kamala Harris ever since she was the District Attorney in San Francisco.  I would never vote for her unless Kelly was the VP Nominee. I have faith in Kelly and not in Harris. 

4 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Who said I was not emphathetic. I have known about Kamala Harris ever since she was the District Attorney in San Francisco.  I would never vote for her unless Kelly was the VP Nominee. I have faith in Kelly and not in Harris. 

Never said you weren’t empathetic that’s tough to do if you are a cop seeing the worst in people every day ( I’m sure it could be rewarding as well) my question to you would be do you have faith in trump?especially now that we have seen what a trump administration brings?