Syphilis cases triple among Thai teens, fivefold increase in pregnant women

50 minutes ago, transam said:

For a bloke who purports to spend a lot of time in hospital, at great expense to the insurance company, I would suggest you look in your own backyard.......😉

My backyard has a nice pool and alfresco, Thanks.

Not sure what my insurance company nor my hospital stay in 2023 has to do with your dribble though.

I can only assume your malicious deflection means posts made in this thread has hit close to home for you, sorry to hear this but if you are not man enough to keep the wife happy they will play away.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

My backyard has a nice pool and alfresco, Thanks.

Not sure what my insurance company nor my hospital stay in 2023 has to do with your dribble though.

I can only assume your malicious deflection means posts made in this thread has hit close to home for you, sorry to hear this but if you are not man enough to keep the wife happy they will play away.

"Malicious deflection", go read what you said to me for no reason, you hypocrite.

What on earth are you talking about.."If you are not man enough to keep the wife happy they will play away"........:unsure:

Have you a lack of medication problem......?   🤕

23 minutes ago, transam said:

What on earth are you talking about.."If you are not man enough to keep the wife happy they will play away"........

You need to keep an eye on her.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

You need to keep an eye on her.

Who.......My Thai stepdaughter, who is 35 this week, the lady at the Ma & Pa shop, there is no sheep farm near me to keep an eye one for you, MATE, so, sorry.......😘

30 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

This is fairly serious.

Sex is a messy affair.

Syphilis back on roster now with monkeypox 🐒 🐒 🐒

Yep and a lot of these old timers don't get tested, so the first they'll know about it is facial disfigurement 

On 7/23/2024 at 7:48 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

What are the symptom of Syphalis and gonareah ?

Are they quite similar to the symptom's of Syphilis and Gonorrhoea ?

3 stages. Must get it cured in the first or second stage.  Third stage involves madness & death.

Second stage involves chancres (weeping sores) on genitals.

First stage involves spots on torso.

Must be detected in first stages.

If worried go get tested.

10 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

The best thing about having a 50 inch gut is you can give yourself BJ with it. 

Belly Job. 

On 7/25/2024 at 9:43 PM, JeffersLos said:

I'm female. 

Something not right here. :whistling:

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/26/2024 at 2:15 PM, MalcolmB said:

I don’t think a single person on this forum would describe you as smart.

If they're smart, they recognize smart. Unfortunately this leaves you out.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yep and a lot of these old timers don't get tested, so the first they'll know about it is facial disfigurement 

Found this today, referring what you said about proof there are antibiotic resistant STD's................https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/super-gonorrheais-rare-but-the-sti-is-smart--and-doctors-are-concerned-213856598.html..

9 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Found this today, referring what you said about proof there are antibiotic resistant STD's................https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/super-gonorrheais-rare-but-the-sti-is-smart--and-doctors-are-concerned-213856598.html..

Nothing new there, i was asking if you knew anyone in Thailand, just 1 person with antibiotic resistant gonorrhea, you just deflected.

The article talks about Doxy PEP which is what i do, so far 100% effective

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Nothing new there, i was asking if you knew anyone in Thailand, just 1 person with antibiotic resistant gonorrhea, you just deflected.

The article talks about Doxy PEP which is what i do, so far 100% effective

I didn't deflect. I go by facts , no matter where they originate. Not many people will tell you they've had an STD. It's a little embarrassing actually. And I wouldn't ask such a question anyway. I've had friends and family members who have caught one, and they came out and told me without my asking. Medical journals get stats from hospitals and clinics, and these are believable. I don't talk much with anyone here, especially about them having an STD. Most of the conversations I've had involve gym talk, fishing or food.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Not many people will tell you they've had an STD.

I don’t mind sharing here. It is what it is.

But I would never tell a girl I am trying to bang as it wouldn’t improve my chances.

Just now, MalcolmB said:

I don’t mind sharing here. It is what it is.

But I would never tell a girl I am trying to bang as it wouldn’t improve my chances.

So you're intentionally spreading your diseases around?

6 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

No, where did I say that?

"But I would never tell a girl I am trying to bang as it wouldn’t improve my chances"   Your words.

Edited by fredwiggy

27 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

"But I would never tell a girl I am trying to bang as it wouldn’t improve my chances"   Your words.

Dear Fred, I know you are not too bright but you go to the doctor,they give you medicine and about two weeks you are cured.

I don’t mention this to women as they might hold it against me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Dear Fred, I know you are not too bright but you go to the doctor,they give you medicine and about two weeks you are cured.

I don’t mention this to women as they might hold it against me.

You seem to think you know how smart I am, yet have not gone into my replies on many posts to see what I indeed know. You have absolutely no idea how much I do know, and never will. This because I can see by your replies and posts, it's you that lacks common knowledge on various subjects, and are one that assumes things. This shows lack of intelligence and restraint. I'm sure this will also escape you, as will most everything else. You have to prove someone wrong before you can make judgements, and even if you did, this doesn't mean they aren't smart, but that they just might have been wrong about that particular topic. There's  a saying that goes, 'Everyone knows a little about something". In your case, seeing your many replies on many topics, you don't know a hell of a lot about anything.

What you don't realize, nor care, is that you probably won't know you have many STD's, unless you get checked, and you might now be a carrier, which means you will indeed pass this on to unsuspecting girls, or boys, whatever the case might be, and that one of these STD's might never go away. I'm thinking you would know this, as most any teenager, does, that a lot of people carry these STD's and pass them on, which is why so many people worldwide have them. The girls you "date" are hookers, who are the biggest spreaders of disease we have, besides the men who purchase them.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

You seem to think you know how smart I am,

Yes and I am not impressed, more underwhelmed than anything.

The USA education system has a lot to answer for.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Yes and I am not impressed, more underwhelmed than anything.

The USA education system has a lot to answer for.

Again you're assuming what or how much a person knows by a few replies on a couple of topics. Do you not realize you don't know much about anyone you've ever met, unless you live with them 24/7? You have been quoted saying you drive drunk, a lot, and seem to care little about this. You have also been quoted saying Listerine used by a girl before oral sex would guarantee no transmission of a disease. This, along with other things, actually shows everyone on this forum how you think. How you think goes a long way with how people see you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Listerine used by a girl before oral sex would guarantee no transmission of a disease.

That’s right. The blue one.

Check your medical journals and get back to me with a thank you.

8 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

That’s right. The blue one.

Check your medical journals and get back to me with a thank you.

Guess you skimmed through it as usual All said they didn't see that it could reduce the chances of transmission, but you go and continue to buy women, and get diseases, then spread them around.............https://www.verywellhealth.com/does-mouthwash-reduce-risk-of-oral-stds-4124069

Edited by fredwiggy

On 7/23/2024 at 7:48 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

What are the symptom of Syphalis and gonareah ?

Are they quite similar to the symptom's of Syphilis and Gonorrhoea ?

Quite. Actually having had those diseases should indicate you at least know how to spell them.

Take 'diarrhea' for instance.

• Haha 1