Trump's pick of JD Vance a hopefully fatal mistake for his maga fascist movement

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you believe that Trump weighs 215 pounds, like he claims.

If you obfuscate, the answer is "yes".

God you're unbearable. I answered that question. seems you cannot understand basic English. 

Go away troll.

2 hours ago, stoner said:

God you're unbearable. I answered that question. seems you cannot understand basic English. 

Go away troll.

Just answer "yes" or "no".

I am not going to search through your dozens of propaganda posts.

It's not a hard question except for MAGA cultists: does Trump weigh 215 pounds, as he claims?

7 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump is Hitler and Vance is Himmler!

Anyone that does not believe that Kamala is the greatest, smarted and most likable woman in the history of the world is a racist and a misogynist. 

Anyone who supports Trump has some problems.

Especially foreigners. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump is Hitler and Vance is Himmler!

Anyone that does not believe that Kamala is the greatest, smarted and most likable woman in the history of the world is a racist and a misogynist. 

You support Trump.

Need I say more?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you believe that Trump weighs 215 pounds, like he claims.

If you obfuscate, the answer is "yes".

Do you have a quote of Trump saying he weighs 215?

Yes or no. 

• Haha 1

The voters clearly want someone new.

If Trump had dropped out in favor of a younger Republican, that new candidate would be widely accepted. But Trump grimly plods on, despite most voters being tired of his act.

And, no, JD Vance is not the fresh face the Republicans need.

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes or no. 

Why can't you answer the question?

Yes, I have the data, but I am waiting for your answer on whether you believe Trump weighs 215 lbs.

The more you delay answering, the more your insanity becomes obvious.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Anyone who supports Trump has some problems.

Especially foreigners. 

Yes, the rich elites without problems support the left. 

Yes, people with problems support Trump. They their country being ruined by the left and it's a problem to them. 

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Why can't you answer the question?

Yes, I have the data, but I am waiting for your answer on whether you believe Trump weighs 215 lbs.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, the rich elites without problems support the left. 

Yes, people with problems support Trump. They their country being ruined by the left and it's a problem to them. 

Trump's financial base are billionaires, hoping for another tax cut.

It happens I know Bob Bigelow, who gave Trump $10,000,000. Isaac Perlmuttergave another $10 million before he sold his Disney stock.

If you believe that Trump isn't living off billionaire donors, you are detached from reality.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump's financial base are billionaires, hoping for another tax cut.

It happens I know Bob Bigelow, who gave Trump $10,000,000. Isaac Perlmuttergave another $10 million before he sold his Disney stock.

If you believe that Trump isn't living off billionaire donors, you are detached from reality.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You are just making noise now.

Your trolling over this question goes back several months, as you cannot answer the question of whether Trump weighs 215 pounds.

You don't have the mental freedom to contradict your Dear Leader.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Sorry, no time to deal with crazy New Zealanders who love Donald Trump.

This is a serious policy decision.  Solid work.

11 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You are just making noise now.

Your trolling over this question goes back several months, as you cannot answer the question of whether Trump weighs 215 pounds.

You don't have the mental freedom to contradict your Dear Leader.

Your question was if someone believed Trump's claim that he weighed 215, and you were asked to provide a quote of Trump saying he weighed 215, which you can't provide. 

I'm always amused when people like you call Trump a liar. 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Your question was if someone believed Trump's claim that he weighed 215, and you were asked to provide a quote of Trump saying he weighed 215, which you can't provide. 

I'm always amused when people like you call Trump a liar. 

You know where the 215 pound figure came from, you just can't stop trolling.

Former President Donald Trump was booked into the Fulton County Jail before his convoy arrived.

Trump appeared as booked around 7:30 p.m., according to jail records. He is listed at 6′3″ and 215 pounds.

Trump provided the data, as he was not weighed in at booking.

36 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You know where the 215 pound figure came from, you just can't stop trolling.

Former President Donald Trump was booked into the Fulton County Jail before his convoy arrived.

Trump appeared as booked around 7:30 p.m., according to jail records. He is listed at 6′3″ and 215 pounds.

Trump provided the data, as he was not weighed in at booking.

So, you do not have a quote of Trump claiming he weighs 215, I knew you made it up. 

And no, I don't think he weighs 215, and I do not care if he lies about his weight. I don't is he lies about the square footage of his penthouse, I don't care if he banged stormy, I don't care if he called payments to his attorney legal expenses, I don't care that he kept classified documents, I don't care about January 6th. 

When I say I don't care, what I mean is, compared to what the left is doing to the county.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, you do not have a quote of Trump claiming he weighs 215, I knew you made it up. 

And no, I don't think he weighs 215, and I do not care if he lies about his weight. I don't is he lies about the square footage of his penthouse, I don't care if he banged stormy, I don't care if he called payments to his attorney legal expenses, I don't care that he kept classified documents, I don't care about January 6th. 

When I say I don't care, what I mean is, compared to what the left is doing to the county.

You love Trump no matter how many crimes he commits.

As a New Zealander, why do you care so much about the USA?

Edited by Danderman123

13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

For a New Zealander, you seem particularly interested in US politics.

I don't have a clue who is the current NZ Prime Minister, but *you* are wrapped up in Trump worship. I have no clue what's up with that.

I see Harris here in the poll is a two to one favorite. Love to see the percentage of non Americans that support Trump?

• Like 1

Just now, earlinclaifornia said:

I see Harris here in the poll is a two to one favorite. Love to see the percentage of non Americans that support Trump?

Yes, Harris will be the next President of the United States. 

33 minutes ago, Patong2 said:

As a New Zealander I care about the USA as we enjoy travelling there often.

In 2018 we travelled from California to Nevada, Utah, Idaho, South Dakota,Wyoming, Montana, then down through Colorado New Mexico, Arizona and Texas. A trip we have done several years in a row.

The difference in 2018 was that the small towns, instead of dying, were thriving. Talking to the American folks in those small towns they were ecstatic over the turnaround Trump had made to their local economies. the difference between Obama's job policy and Trumps was glaringly obvious.

I like most Americans and love their country and want them to prosper and continue to play world policeman as they are better than the other choices.

Thank you, and while I have never been there, I care about New Zealand as well, and have wanted to fish there for a long time, but never got around to it. 

On 7/27/2024 at 9:07 AM, stoner said:

do you not get bored of asking the same stupid gotcha style questions over and over ? almost as boring as most of your predictions. like the fascist one. i cannot wait for jan 2029 when all of this will finally be over. you are wrong now and will be wrong then. hopefully at that time you will realize..... but i highly doubt it. 

Looks like I was right on Trump being a Fascist:

At the conclusion of his speech at the Believers Summit in West Palm Beach, Fla., Trump said, “Christians, get out and vote, just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. … You got to get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good you’re not going to have to vote.”

So, if Trump wins, this is the last election.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

An amazing number of foreigners here support Trump, because they want to see America weakened.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

An amazing number of foreigners here support Trump, because they want to see America weakened.

I suspected the number was terriable.

They mostly share the MAGA stupidity.

But why ?  Is it jealousy?

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I suspected the number was terriable.

But why ?  Is it jealousy?

Some support Russia and want to see a mult-polar world.

Any Americans here should consider why these foreigners support Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Got to say, it is of endless fascination to me that one single person on the planet 'genuinely' supports him......his list of negative attributes that should automatically disqualify him from public office is endless.

Yes, it is endlessly fascinating that there are still people that do not want millions of illegals flooding across the border, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools.

One would think everyone would be onboard by now. 

• Sad 4
  • Love It 1

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You certainly know the laundry list of fake grievances.

How much time do you spend browsing US incel chat groups?

Which one(s) do you not support? 

1. Millions of illegals flooding across the border

2. High inflation

3. High energy prices

4. Reliance on advisories for oil

5. The first amendment reversed

6. The second amendment reversed

7. Packing the court

8. Men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room

9. Genital mutilation of children (AKA gender affirming care)

10. Crappy public education

11. Higher taxes

12. Books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1