Trump's pick of JD Vance a hopefully fatal mistake for his maga fascist movement

1 minute ago, gargamon said:

Again, before you try to continue your obfuscation, the current corrupt supreme court needs to decide. Hahaha.

There is no obfuscation here,  you can't accept reality. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, BigStar said:

Irrelevant. As I said, no one on Trump's staff helped write the Project 2025. Trump had nothing to do with it and it contradicts Trump's agenda. You've been informed what the agenda really is.

Try to think and stop repeating that lie from the Harris campaign echoed in the propaganda press.

Many of Trump's closest advisors wrote Project 2025.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, JackGats said:

Why hopefully fatal mistake? Not all Americans I'm sure want as Commander-in-Chief a person who just happened to be "black" or "brown" or just happened to have a vagina as their sole qualification in life. Many Americans feel safer having Trump to push (or not push) the red button of mutual assured destruction. Trump is a freak all right, even a scowndrel may be, but he is not totally incompetent. He climbed the social ladder in his own right. He was not coopted into power by anyone. He can keep the World alive and face bullies.

If you believe that Kamala Harris is incompetent because of her race, I have to ask how you type while wearing a KKK hood.

Hey, do you know how many millions Trump's father gave him to get into business? Trump was such a bad businessman that if he had simply invested those millions in the stock market, he would be rich today.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If you believe that Kamala Harris is incompetent because of her race, I have to ask how you type while wearing a KKK hood.

Hey, do you know how many millions Trump's father gave him to get into business? Trump was such a bad businessman that if he had simply invested those millions in the stock market, he would be rich today.

She is an idiot. Tulsi is 100x better. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

As a foreigner, I can't expect you to understand how the Executive Branch works.

Suffice to say, the President cannot order prosecutions. Trump wants to change that.

I'm not surprised that you, a Russian that fled for fear of being compelled to serve in the invasion of Ukraine does not know that the United States Attorney General reports to and serves at the pleasure of the President. 

What you're reading in Pravda just is not so. Why not read the text of Project 2025 and get back to me, 

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump is openly stating that the old system will be replaced with the President have full control over agencies.

Civil servants will be replaced with political appointees.

You are misrepresenting Trump's plans. Why would you do that?

Again, I'm not surprised that you, a Russian that fled for fear of being compelled to serve in the invasion of Ukraine does not know that the United States Attorney General reports to and serves at the pleasure of the President. 

What you're reading in Pravda just is not so. Why not read the actual text of Project 2025 and get back to me. Putin's interpretations do not interest me. 

8 hours ago, watthong said:

Again, but as usual ie true to MAGA form, you're over-estimating your own kind. No, the majority of MAGA cult are not fascists. They, like you, tend to dress funny, and, like you, ready to regurgitate any nonsense that Trump has managed to pump into their empty skull. There they don't have enough room to hold any ideology, let alone fascism, having drunk Trump kool-aid they have given up their critical thinking  and simply do what he told them to do ("But my prez told me to storm the Capitol, I did nothig wrong!") In short, Trump promised you greater power on the condition that you subsumed yours to his. JD - recently downgraded down to PC (as in "Please clap") - Vance is the latest Hillbilly numbnut sucked into Trump orbit. (But oh there're some many of them, just don't call them all fascists.)

Talking of Vance, the fly in Trump's ointment, masquerading as the fly in Pence hair, was Pence refusal to Trump wish of annuling the electors votes, and for that he wanted him hanged in 2021. Project 2025 is Trump brainchild, put forth by his clique of "washed-up has-been wannabes" sycophants, out of the White House and/or out of jail, to make sure that there won't be another Pence in any corner of any federal and state buildings next time. "If at first you didn't succeed..." - who said that btw?

Yes, anyone that does not want millions of illegals flooding across the border, political lawfare, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools is clearly a MAGA fascist, got it. 

I think it was Kamala that said  "If at first you didn't succeed, keep on sucking 'till you do." 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You're wrong but the worst part is replacing highly skilled very experienced civil servants with people only qualified based on their loyalty to Trump. That translates to a Trump dictatorship. 

Do you have the actual text? No? Thought not. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Again, I'm not surprised that you, a Russian that fled for fear of being compelled to serve in the invasion of Ukraine does not know that the United States Attorney General reports to and serves at the pleasure of the President. 

What you're reading in Pravda just is not so. Why not read the actual text of Project 2025 and get back to me. Putin's interpretations do not interest me. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schedule_F_appointment

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, anyone that does not want millions of illegals flooding across the border, political lawfare, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools is clearly a MAGA fascist, got it. 

I think it was Kamala that said  "If at first you didn't succeed, keep on sucking 'till you do." 

You are watching way too much FOX News.

You don't seem to realize that most of your issues are dealt with at the local level.

As for the border, Trump killed the funding to secure the border. And he let 3 million in during his time in office.

You need a new Gish Gallop.

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, as a Russian, you did not actually read and interpret the text, you just link to your comrade's opinion, got it. 

Project 2025 openly states their intent concerning Medicare and Social Security.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

So? I think it's great, I want to stop the leftward slide of the country. But I know that you, as a Russian national want the leftward slide of the US to accelerate. 

14 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

DOJ policy creates a barrier between the President and DOJ operations.

Project 2025 would eliminate that barrier and allow POTUS to order prosecutions.

If you continue to deny this, you will simply look confused.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

JD Vance doesn't seem to have much support among the Trumpers here. Perhaps they are waiting to see if he will suffer the same fate as Liz Truss.

Nobody typically cares about the vp.

30 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

JD Vance doesn't seem to have much support among the Trumpers here. Perhaps they are waiting to see if he will suffer the same fate as Liz Truss.

Yeah, Vance is a weirdo, and by weirdo, I mean growing up poor, joining the Marines after high school, graduating summa cum laude from Ohio State with a BA (in two years) and then getting his JD from Yale Law School where he was Editor of the "Yale Law Journal", and then getting married and having three kids. 
Yeah, he must seem like a real weirdo to you.

As a Trump supported, I can't be having any intelligent, male, patriotic, white, heterosexual weirdos running for office in the US.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What, they don't have internet in Russia?

He's a prolific liar, which I don't really mind, him being of the left and all, but he keeps lying about me and claiming I am not an American. I do mind that. 

He can lie about Trump and Biden and Harris and whatever, that's all fair, but I don't like him lying about me.

So, let's see how he likes it. 

Yes he is. I exposed his lies on employment, inflation etc. Now he jumps on this project 25 stuff. The left just jump around lying. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

No. The writers on Project 2025 aren't among Trump's current advisors, except in the sense that anyone may "advise" Trump if he wishes. Lots of our forum members, including yourself and other cat ladies, are constantly engaged in advising Trump. The Lincoln Project advises Trump, and you love it. The fraudulent 1619 Project helps the brainless left falsify history, and your hero of the moment, Kamala, believes their fiction.

The project received varied reactions from political figures. Then-Democratic Senator Kamala Harris praised it in a tweet, stating "The #1619Project is a powerful and necessary reckoning of our history. We cannot understand and address the problems of today without speaking truth about how we got here."[30]

--Wikipedia

"Advisors" aren't staff, as you know but are lying about.

Edited by BigStar
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, Vance is a weirdo, and by weirdo, I mean growing up poor, joining the Marines after high school, graduating summa cum laude from Ohio State with a BA (in two years) and then getting his JD from Yale Law School where he was Editor of the "Yale Law Journal", and then getting married and having three kids. 
Yeah, he must seem like a real weirdo to you.

As a Trump supported, I can't be having any intelligent, male, patriotic, white, heterosexual weirdos running for office in the US.

Vance is weird.

Dolphins and couches are his thing.

1 minute ago, BigStar said:

No. The writers on Project 2025 aren't among Trump's current advisors, except in the sense that anyone may "advise" Trump if he wishes. Lots of our forum members, including yourself and other cat ladies, are constantly engaged in advising Trump. The Lincoln Project advises Trump, and you love it. The fraudulent 1619 Project helps the brainless left rewrite history, and your hero of the moment, Kamala, listens.

The project received varied reactions from political figures. Then-Democratic Senator Kamala Harris praised it in a tweet, stating "The #1619Project is a powerful and necessary reckoning of our history. We cannot understand and address the problems of today without speaking truth about how we got here."[30]

--Wikipedia

"Advisors" aren't staff, as you know but are lying about.

The authors of Project 2025 were mostly Trump staff, and are likely to be staff again if Trump is elected.

Get over it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1