Thaivisa.com Launches On-line Travel Agency

george

Thaivisa.com launches an On-line Travel Agency - http://travel.thaivisa.com

Thaivisa.com proudly announces the August 1, 2007 launch of The Thaivisa Travel Agency for its members.

We are a licensed travel agency with TAT (Tourism Authorithy of Thailand). Our registration number is 11/4345.

For flight bookings to all destinations national and international, or for your visa run, Visit us here:

http://travel.thaivisa.com

You can send ticket requests and book online. We deliver your eTickets direct to you via email. Please try us out!

looks like good prices.

some data already invalid (in the europe return) - worth to remove it to avoid confusion

Etihad London/Manchester/Dublin 26965 Until 04/06/07

Etihad Brussels/Paris/Geneva 26965 Until 04/06/07

Etihad Frankfurt/Munich/Milan 26965 Until 04/06/07

We appreciate all feedback. You will be surprised of their ability to give fast quality answers by email fast (during office hours). Just click on the contact page here: http://travel.thaivisa.com/contact-us.html/

Since you appreciate all feedback, here is one.

Appears you are at the brink of doing 5% of what similar places do in Japan. No1 Travel, eTour, just to name those two that I have used. They love to be called "airline mothers for expats".

They have a full range of airlines, all flight operating out of Tokyo/Osaka/Nagoya. Not only the cheapest or least desirable carriers.

The trouble is, they may have 3-4, maybe 10 seats per flight and it is usually sold out.

Then it starts: a low, advertised price, goes up 3, 4, 5 fold to get onto nothing better than Thai Airways scrap metal.

The surprise is - the airlines (ANA, JAL) when booked directly have the flights always available, you can even choose the seat and even a meal and salad. At the same price. I can navigate their sites in Japanese, that's the catch.

If this is only a start, TV has time to go, good that your choice of airlines and prices are hardly beatable.

Good luck, wish I use this service soon.

Great idea and good luck with the venture.

I for one though, would prefer to search on line for my price rather than send an e-mail and wait for someone to e-mail me back.

I know they are working on online at a later stage, but whats wrong with personalized service? Give them a try and please tell us what you think!

Cheers

I see Thai Visa Travel offers flight bookings from Bangkok to Europe, Asia, USA, Australia, and South America, as well as Thailand domestic flights. Are there any plans to offer bookings from Bangkok to Canada in the future? I'll need to book a flight for next spring.

I see Thai Visa Travel offers flight bookings from Bangkok to Europe, Asia, USA, Australia, and South America, as well as Thailand domestic flights. Are there any plans to offer bookings from Bangkok to Canada in the future? I'll need to book a flight for next spring.

If you click here you will see flights to Canada. They are listed under flights to the US.

If you click here you will see flights to Canada. They are listed under flights to the US.

Thanks -- perhaps changing from "Bangkok to USA" to "Bangkok to North America" would be better. There are probably other Canadians who don't really like the idea of being lumped in with the USA. (Nothing against my US neighbors, but they really are different countries.)

I just booked a flight through the new tv travel agency.

Went very well and I am very pleased with the result.

I am not just saying that because I am a mod, it was very easy and took all of 10 minutes all up. The personal touch was nice, allowing for discussion about what flights were most suitable.

Well done Thaivisa Travel.

Special thanks to the guy I was dealing with...

For once I would like to see a company advertise TOTAL price, if they can do it in the UK and other countries why can't they do it here especially with it all being on line and I would have thought easy to update.

Still nice to see Thaivisa branching out.

What a great idea and just in time!

I need a ticket to Chiang Mai and I will use this service tomorrow.

Can we post our results here?

Thanks

I had a response in 20 minutes after I made my initial inquiry.

I made my reservation, transferred the funds and had an e-ticket 4 hours after my initial contact.

Fast service and great price!

Thanks again Thai Visa!!!