President Kamala Harris

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The Willy Brown thing is something only maga fascist misogynists will go for.

Immigration is a political problem for her but there is a strong defense.

The FACT that Trump ordered a very conservative bipartisan bill in congress not because it was bad but because he wanted to preserve immigration as a campaign issue.

Trump first. Not American first.

It's not a flip of a coin.

The visions for the future are entirely different.

polls show a flip of the coin to win, but she could win more voters by making an example of the protesters that are defacing national monuments with hamas graffiti. seems that England has a similar border failure and some hostile Muslim migrants are shifting the sentiment to the right with similar and more violent antics. I expect the same movement in sentiment here if pro-Islam vandalism goes unchecked, it's a powerful image for Trump to run on with the Christian and conservative support

2 minutes ago, cncltd1973 said:

polls show a flip of the coin to win, but she could win more voters by making an example of the protesters that are defacing national monuments with hamas graffiti. seems that England has a similar border failure and some hostile Muslim migrants are shifting the sentiment to the right with similar and more violent antics. I expect the same movement in sentiment here if pro-Islam vandalism goes unchecked, it's a powerful image for Trump to run on with the Christian and conservative support

Only fools take polls seriously now.

What happened with Biden stepping down so late never happened before in American history.

Trump had almost no assassination attempt OR convention bump.

Normally you would expect large bumps for both.

For polls to even begin to be meaningful wait a few weeks until AFTER the democractic convention. 

Even then of course, you need to focus on the swing state polls specifically.

As far as predicting who will win, it's just chatter at this point.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, cncltd1973 said:

2 things that will haunt her:

Willy Brown

failed border containment 

I'm still hoping a successful governor will respond to his patriotic calling and run against the con man. truth is, neither deserve to be president and it's a flip of the coin. sorry to rain on your parade, Jing

Politics Kamala Harris Pledges to Sign Border Bill That Donald Trump Opposed

Donald Trump let in 3 million illegals.

Weird.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Interesting that you parrot the current talking point across the MSM- Trump and Vance are "weird". Wonder why...

Its the Party Line. Changes alot but its the line. Doubleplusgood

• Love It 1

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Only fools take polls seriously now.

What happened with Biden stepping down so late never happened before in American history.

Trump had almost no assassination attempt OR convention bump.

Normally you would expect large bumps for both.

For polls to even begin to be meaningful wait a few weeks until AFTER the democractic convention. 

Even then of course, you need to focus on the swing state polls specifically.

As far as predicting who will win, it's just chatter at this point.

Complete nonsense. Betting companies have Trump at $1.50.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Yeah, that shift to the right in England sure made a difference in the election.

remember your post after England's next election, it will jump to the right. I'll be there to tell you, 'told you so'

17 minutes ago, cncltd1973 said:

https://nypost.com/2024/02/21/us-news/7-2m-illegals-entered-the-us-under-biden-admin-an-amount-greater-than-population-of-36-states/

compared to 7.2m, which she owns as it was one of her two tasks in her administration. Joe needs to sign an executive order and bypass the senate, since this can be seen as a national emergency and an election hazard

The improved economy under Biden caused more illegals to come to the US.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

You mean the covid recovery is to blame :cheesy:

Sad how you lefties put so much spin on failed border policies.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Her rally  she is now attacking Trump on the border and using it against him You go girl

Reminding the crowd this is not about Trump!

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Her rally is live and she is now attacking Trump on the border and using it against him You go girl

"I'm Kamala. I'm hopeless at my job. It is Trump's fault"

Pathetic.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

that's a good way to look at it, but what worries me is the open border for Islamists and Chinese, both of whom have a negative to hostile view of the American way

Trump is having a Melt  Down , Already , going back to Butler to stage another Hoax lol, Losing to a Woman of Color , Democracy, is Saved…Vote Blue for Ukraine and Democracy 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, marin said:

Can you please try to make a "somewhat" educated point instead of just hopelessly trolling? It really shows why you love Trump when you point out your lack of education with your banal posts. 

You really have no clue do you? Always whinging about other posters.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

What really amazes me is that none of these supporters have recognized her inability to run the government. At every chance she had as VP she has failed miserably. 

You are obviously racist, misogynist, and weird if you think that way... That is why so many discussions of Kamala rapidly veer off into personal attacks, venting, and whataboutism.  Her supporters are generally very reluctant to discuss her accomplishments as VP, or the positions she has spent her life advocating.  Their campaign will be all about personal attacks on their opponents and slobbering tongue baths by the slavish media for Kamala.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Not at all.. perhaps i have seen more videos of those things than you have. Are you so stubborn to resort to personal name calling and insults to get people to believe your rhetoric? 

The attacks are not yet working. Let Trump take this back with a new nick name.