Obama Endorses Harris: A Unified Democratic Front

Social Media

33 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Right, I'm the one "trolling", yet it's you that is unable to provide answer the simplest questions and is totally reliant on posting links to articles you likely never read and clearly do not understand. 

Why is project 2025 not racist?

10 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

I don’t really understand your broad terms for good and bad. If it’s crime that you are concerned, study have found that immigrants commit less crimes than US born. Immigrants undertake high risks to come to US for a better life and less likely to commit crime. 

The bipartisan bill allow for more resources to process the legibility of immigrants and reduce the number of illegals. Stopping the bill indirectly increase the number of illegals.

Employing the illegals is against the law whether you rich or poor. Benefit no one but the rich dudes have their means to avoid the law like Trump. 

Well put.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/27/2024 at 3:35 AM, Social Media said:

Barack Obama had previously supported Biden’s decision to step down, acknowledging the difficulty of the decision but affirming that it was made with the nation’s best interests at heart.

Sure it was Joe's decision. Better then using the 25th amendment! It was nice of Obama to give him the choice with Kamala's blessing. Reminds me of snakes. 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

I don’t really understand your broad terms for good and bad. If it’s crime that you are concerned, study have found that immigrants commit less crimes than US born. Immigrants undertake high risks to come to US for a better life and less likely to commit crime. 

As I understand it, the "study" you mention included all immigrants, and did not differentiate legal immigrants, from illegal aliens. Legal immigrants could easily skew that data, as they would likely be on their best behavior. And to be clear, every illegal alien committed at least one crime by entering the country, and a second by staying, and (if they work) a third. 

In any event, even if the claim held true for illegal aliens, the crimes illegal aliens do commit in the US, would not be committed in the US, if the illegals were not in the US, correct? 

But to be clear, by "good or bad", I meant the net benefit for the country. 

The bipartisan bill allow for more resources to process the legibility of immigrants and reduce the number of illegals. Stopping the bill indirectly increase the number of illegals.

Exactly! The bill would only have made illegal aliens legal more quickly.

So rather than stopping them from coming in, or sending them back, we just make them legal. 

This would be like legalizing voter fraud to reduce voter fraud. 

Employing the illegals is against the law whether you rich or poor. Benefit no one but the rich dudes have their means to avoid the law like Trump. 

So, you agree that illegal aliens flooding across the border helps the rich but not the poor, yes? 

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Most maga cult members don't understand our need for migrant labor. They've fallen for the misinformation on the dodgy right wing media outlets

We sure as hell don't need millions of them a year with the large majority can't even speak english, probably most don't even have a marketable skill

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

link? 

Whenever you have nothing to say you ask for a link. People should stop providing links because you are to lazy and brainwashed to find out true facts. Every link is "bias" or left wing propaganda no matter whare the link comes from. You live in a self inflicted prison of your right wing cult. Believe only what you want to believe and everything else is just liberal conspiracies. One should think, at at the age you currently are. you would finally learn to thing for yourself but I that would be a bridge to far.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Whenever you have nothing to say you ask for a link. People should stop providing links because you are to lazy and brainwashed to find out true facts. Every link is "bias" or left wing propaganda no matter whare the link comes from. You live in a self inflicted prison of your right wing cult. Believe only what you want to believe and everything else is just liberal conspiracies. One should think, at at the age you currently are. you would finally learn to thing for yourself but I that would be a bridge to far.

It was a joke, I almost never ask for links, I ask for examples, but Roo Island keeps asking for links.

I most always try to support my opinions with my own words. Just read my last ten or so quotes in this thread, except for "Ridiculous attempt at trolling, as usual... 😀" which was a joke also. 

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It was a joke, I almost never ask for links, I ask for examples, but Roo Island keeps asking for links.

I most always try to support my opinions with my own words. Just read my last ten or so quotes in this thread, except for "Ridiculous attempt at trolling, as usual... 😀" which was a joke also. 

OK, apologies.

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I give you links and you don't read them. Just say they are leftist propaganda.

I ask you for a link to back up your comments...crickets...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Your opinion, like mine, aren't really interesting. Backing them up with facts is. Otherwise it's just babble and not educational nor intellectual.

We have several members here who's opinions are pure conspiracy theories. Can't back up their ramblings with facts.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Your opinion, like mine, aren't really interesting. Backing them up with facts is. Otherwise it's just babble and not educational nor intellectual.

We have several members here who's opinions are pure conspiracy theories. Can't back up their ramblings with facts.

My opinions are typically easily supported by my reasoning, your opinions seem to be dependent on what you can find to link to.  

For example, you claimed that Project 2025 was "Hard core racist and hard core facist <sic>.", yet you were clearly unable to come up with a single example how it was "Hard core racist and hard core facist <sic>.", all you could do it post a link to someone else's opinion that you agreed with. You were not even able to pull a quote from what you linked to. 

I'm always amused by condescending people like you that fancy themselves bright yet are not able to support even the simplest positions.

Now go ahead and call me names and whatnot. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

My opinions are typically easily supported by my reasoning, your opinions seem to be dependent on what you can find to link to.  

For example, you claimed that Project 2025 was "Hard core racist and hard core facist <sic>.", yet you were clearly unable to come up with a single example how it was "Hard core racist and hard core facist <sic>.", all you could do it post a link to someone else's opinion that you agreed with. You were not even able to pull a quote from what you linked to. 

I'm always amused by condescending people like you that fancy themselves bright yet are not able to support even the simplest positions.

I back up my opinions with links to articles supporting them. Helping to prove their validity.

I put up a link and you were too lazy to read it. Another member did the same. You just reply it's leftist propaganda.

I'm not amused with people who put up their opinions and can't back them up with facts.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Here's your typical reply. Do a search on your posts. All the same.

P.s. he's a convicted criminal. Just being appealed.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/a-guide-to-the-criminal-cases-against-donald-trump/

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Here's your typical reply. Do a search on your posts. All the same.

P.s. he's a convicted criminal. Just being appealed.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/a-guide-to-the-criminal-cases-against-donald-trump/

It is amusing that you still believe a media that has been swearing for years that Biden is sharp as a tack, that his aides can't keep up with him and that the videos showing Biden's condition were phony and had been generated by the evil Republicans.

Now, after Biden's debate performance, those same media outlets are using those same videos that they said were phony to call for Biden to drop out of the election. 

I support Trump because  not want millions of illegals flooding across the border, political lawfare, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools.

You support Harris/the left because you do. 

Edited by Yellowtail

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

It is amusing that you still believe a media that has been swearing for years that Biden is sharp as a tack, that his aides can't keep up with him and that the videos showing Biden's condition were phony and had been generated by the evil Republicans.

Now, after Biden's debate performance, those same media outlets are using those same videos that they said were phony to call for Biden to drop out of the election. 

I support Trump because  not want millions of illegals flooding across the border, political lawfare, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools.

You support Harris/the left because you do. 

I’m busy this morning so let me address just one of your statements.

“You support Trump because you don’t want a ‘packed court’”

• Thanks 1