Three American Bully dogs maul 70-year-old man to death

webfact

22 hours ago, LukKrueng said:

The American Bully is a modern breed of dog that was developed as a companion dog, and originally standardized and recognized as a breed in 2004 by the American Bully Kennel Club (ABKC). Their published breed standard describes the dog as giving the "impression of great strength for its size". ...

And in the UK in 2023:- 

In September 2023, following a series of severe and fatal attacks in the UK, it was announced that ownership of the XL Bully would be banned in the country by the end of 2023."

On 7/27/2024 at 6:11 AM, Will B Good said:

Some moron in our village has bought two XL bullies.

They are free to roam and wear no collars.

I'm hoping to get mauled so I can get some compensation.....I don't want some idiot lawyering up and wasting time in the courts trying to prevent someone else....children maybe....being mauled.

These kinds of dogs are only good for one thing.

Crocodile food.

• Haha 1

On 7/28/2024 at 3:40 PM, spidermike007 said:

The fact that they are a recognized dog by this association means absolutely nothing. It means about as much as saying that suicide bombers are recognized by Al Qaeda as being heroes. 

I wasn't trying to make any point. The guy asked what is American bully. I never heard of this breed before so I looked it up and posted what I found.

STOP PRESS. From Australia today, but too late for Mr Lek R.I.P.

Queensland dog owners are being warned to keep their pets on a tight leash as tough new laws come into effect from today.

On-the-spot fines have more than doubled from $322 to $806 for owners who fail to control their dogs in a public place.  

That includes dogs in off-leash areas, which the owner must be able to control using voice command.

In fatal attacks, owners face fines up to $108,000 and even possible jail time. 

The laws have been introduced by the state government, but will be enforced by local councils. 

The overhaul of Queensland's animal management legislation also includes a ban on five restricted breeds, such as the American pit bull terrier.

Edited by Jing Joe
update