How do Filipinas Differ from Thai Women?

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Lol.  Great trolling.  I'm sorry you're mad at being circumcised, but don't try to put all that anger onto me.

is that the best you got? If i was you I'd consider getting a circumcision, it may help you get an erection, maybe sleep on it, you never know you may get one of those very rare erections during the night

• Haha 2

Just now, susanlea said:

I posted science. You are just a sore loser. Man up big boy and accept the defeat.

not even a "full" man.    No wonder you argue like a girl, is that why you use a female username,?    I had heard that one reason for the practice was to prevent masturbation ( for those without access to a suitable lubricant)  yet you are displaying the characteristics of a sad tosser,  so it obviously fails on that count too

• Haha 1

Just now, Bday Prang said:

not even a "full" man.    No wonder you argue like a girl, is that why you use a female username,?    I had heard that one reason for the practice was to prevent masturbation ( for those without access to a suitable lubricant)  yet you are displaying the characteristics of a sad tosser,  so it obviously fails on that count too

You lost the argument. Now making personal attacks. Bad loser. A proper person would admit to being wrong.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

is that the best you got? If i was you I'd consider getting a circumcision, it may help you get an erection, maybe sleep on it, you never know you may get one of those very rare erections during the night

Well I'm not circumcised and I have no trouble achieving an erection. in fact I have one now 

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Might lift the IQ a bit too. 11% is a long way from half.

Edited by susanlea

Just now, susanlea said:

You lost the argument. Now making personal attacks. Bad loser. A proper person would admit to being wrong.

But as has been confirmed you are not a proper person,  something is missing, something you will never regain...ever

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Susan you called him "Mr. one inch"?  I like some of your posts but you are being a bit aggressive on this subject.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Troll card again. You really are hopeless. Outclassed and no idea about the science.

Conclusion

The consensus of the highest quality literature is that MC has minimal or no adverse effect, and in some studies, it has benefits on sexual functions, sensation, satisfaction, and pleasure for males circumcised neonatally or in adulthood.

"quality literature" :cheesy:  written by the "cut" for those who have also suffered "the cut"        Even your reading matter differs to that enjoyed by normal people. Presumably you have a deep need to reinforce your irrational beliefs

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Please stop trolling.  It's pathetic.

Whenever you are presented with facts and proven wrong, which is often, you revert to calling the person a troll.

It is very obvious, like a three year old trying to tell lies.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

You masturbate and type on forums. Enough said. Sad.

you present as, and pretend to be a woman,   I naturally assumed that  was the reaction you were hoping for.  was I wrong?

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, khlongtoey said:

whats the difference between australian men and new zealand men ? asking for a friend

When an Australian goes to New Zealand the average IQ of both countries increases, 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Old dude on internet tells people he has an erection whilst typing.

even older and much sadder pervert pretends to be a menopausal harriden on a forum, for reasons known only to himself.  Do you "dress" whilst posting?  Fully or just panties?  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

When an Australian goes to New Zealand the average IQ of both countries increases, 

Just now, Bday Prang said:

even older and much sadder pervert pretends to be a menopausal harriden on a forum, for reasons known only to himself.  Do you "dress" whilst posting?  Fully or just panties?  

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

Well I'm not circumcised and I have no trouble achieving an erection. in fact I have one now 

End of

Nothing stranger than those who were mutilated at birth trying to convince normal people that they are missing out on something or are in some way not as fortunate,   Who are they really trying to convince? and why does one of them present as an elderly woman?   Perhaps his "surgeon" got a bit carried away and left him with something resembling the remains of a partially excised clitoris.

Should any member who was circumcised later in life wish to make a comment extolling the virtues of this procedure I would be prepared to listen, but that never seems to happen does it?   Why would that be ?

8 minutes ago, susanlea said:

End of

Correct , Thats where its normally found . for the rest of us     But not for you That's the bit you are missing, and its the best bit 

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Correct , Thats where its normally found . for the rest of us     But not for you That's the bit you are missing, and its the best bit 

You need help.

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

I'm pretty sure Jerry Seinfeld has a much better life than some guy on the internet who loves his own foreskin. You need help. 

Who's Jerry Seinfeld   is he the piccolo player you mother had to employ to show you how to hold that redundant piece of skin whilst urinating?  No wonder you present as a woman,  must be far easier to hide the pathetic remains whilst sitting down to pee

• Haha 1

slicing foreskin should be performed (if i'm not mistaken) on 8th day since birth according some smart Hebrew Book as the commitment to their God. Later some "scientists" justified benefits of the mutilation. 

the same Book forbids consumption of pork. Later >>> worms from sick pigs.

there're so many "ancient religious don't & do" now justified with the "wise science" sh*sters.

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

I think you need to get out more. Sitting in a condo talking about how great your foreskin is isn't much of a life. It is pretty sad.

I don't live in a condo, but if I did I'd be a lot happier doing so with my complete and fully functioning penis, rather than as in your case, "just the bit that's left" I feel for you,   you should look around there is probably a "cut community" out there ready to give you the support you so desperately need

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I don't live in a condo, but if I did I'd be a lot happier doing so with my complete and fully functioning penis, rather than as in your case, "just the bit that's left" I feel for you,   you should look around there is probably a "cut community" out there ready to give you the support you so desperately need

Walk into a busy bar and tell people you have a lovely foreskin. Good luck 

9 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Who's Jerry Seinfeld   is he the piccolo player you mother had to employ to show you how to hold that redundant piece of skin whilst urinating?  No wonder you present as a woman,  must be far easier to hide the pathetic remains whilst sitting down to pee

Who is Jerry Seinfeld? :cheesy:

Just now, NativeBob said:

slicing foreskin should be performed (if i'm not mistaken) on 8th day since birth according some smart Hebrew Book as the commitment to their God. Later some "scientists" justified benefits of the mutilation. 

the same Book forbids consumption of pork. Later >>> worms from sick pigs.

there're so many "ancient religious don't & do" now justified with the "wise science" sh*sters.

Well its pretty obvious that science has now become another victim of the sickness that is spreading through society, and the term "science" has pretty much lost any of the gravitas it used to possess.  It would appear that scientific facts these days can be twisted at will and long established principles can be disregarded completely as long as it stops somebody from being offended its all absolutely fine.  In fact to disagree indicates bigotry

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

Well its pretty obvious that science has now become another victim of the sickness that is spreading through society, and the term "science" has pretty much lost any of the gravitas it used to possess.  It would appear that scientific facts these days can be twisted at will and long established principles can be disregarded completely as long as it stops somebody from being offended its all absolutely fine.  In fact to disagree indicates bigotry

:cheesy: