Thai Girl is almost perfect but are these serious problems?

On 7/29/2024 at 1:22 PM, Cameroni said:

I have people in the street when we go out come up to me and tell me what a great body she has

There is something distinctly "off" about this narrative

27 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I always thought a relationship is when a woman lives off a man full time, pretends to love him, and he pretends it's real!

It's true, and when a woman is paid monthly you are their job

One part of me says, this girl is drop dead gorgeous, funny, good in the bedroom and doesn't ask you for money, give this a shot. The other says, her lack of physical affection and "do her own thing" attitude AND GAVE YOU STD will be serious problems. What do you think is the best course of action here?

gorgeous goes away. Can she - and does she - cook, and do so to please you? Keep your place clean? Is she an agreeable person? Would you introduce her to your friends? Has she introduced you to any of her friends? When you give her some money does she she thank you and spend it wisely?  When you compliment her how does she take it? Does she compliment you? 

Dude the problem is not her, its you. You are judging her by only trivial (other than physical affection) data points. Good luck.

14 hours ago, Cameroni said:

I think it was a year, she kept having to work to pay for her university as nobody was supporting her. It just got too hard I think.

Many girls at uni have to work sex to fund it, maybe that's where the herpes came from

• Sad 1

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Many girls at uni have to work sex to fund it, maybe that's where the herpes came from

Tell us where you get your statistics from. Most girls are molested by the time they turn 17 here, but that's not the same thing.

6 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Tell us where you get your statistics from. Most girls are molested by the time they turn 17 here, but that's not the same thing.

Guys post about it here and another forum, i did myself a girl going to a Bangkok Uni, well known

It's well known that if they aren't working you are their job, of course guys like you kid yourself otherwise 

'Well known' by people like yourself who have relationships with prostitutes? Mine had a job, so what's your point. I guess no one thought you worth it. Correct?

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

Guys post about it here and another forum, i did myself a girl going to a Bangkok Uni, well known

Did what? Molest her? Guys post about it here...😊 Just old perverts.

So you believe a few posters here and one from you? There's quite a few girls going to universities here. And you have sex with a uni girl? How old are you and how old was she?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, NowNow said:

'Well known' by people like yourself who have relationships with prostitutes? Mine had a job, so what's your point. I guess no one thought you worth it. Correct?

Sooner or later you will pay for it, easy enough when younger but she'll be looking around for someone better 

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

So you believe a few posters here and one from you? There's quite a few girls going to universities here. And you have sex with a uni girl? How old are you and how old was she?

You're very naive for someone so elderly 

Sooner or later you will pay for it, easy enough when younger but she'll be looking around for someone better 

What makes one better? More cash? Yes, some are greedy and always want more, but some aren't and are appreciative of a better life than what they're used to here. And sooner or later you also will pay for what you do, and it might not leave your body.

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You're very naive for someone so elderly 

Actually I'm as far from naive as you are from knowing just how much I do know. And this "elderly" man can outlift  most 40 year old and younger, so assuming doesn't work, again.

Edited by fredwiggy

Oh dear...now lowered to prophesying doom. Wishing your failures upon others. What poor character. You don't find anyone worth anything because you don't appear to be worth anything. You base it all on money. The next man has money too.

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Maybe you should just accept that for now she does not know how to get anything better (for her) and is with you for free housing, meals, clothes and pocket change.

One thing is for sure.... she has many friends, and they are all asking her questions you can't even imagine.

I did consider that. However, she is on Tik Tok and constantly gets hit up by fit Russians, Thais, Brits and other guys. I saw the messages. If she wanted to get a different guy she could easily do so. She's a woman after all, and very easy on the eye.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Tookea said:

One part of me says, this girl is drop dead gorgeous, funny, good in the bedroom and doesn't ask you for money, give this a shot. The other says, her lack of physical affection and "do her own thing" attitude AND GAVE YOU STD will be serious problems. What do you think is the best course of action here?

gorgeous goes away. Can she - and does she - cook, and do so to please you? Keep your place clean? Is she an agreeable person? Would you introduce her to your friends? Has she introduced you to any of her friends? When you give her some money does she she thank you and spend it wisely?  When you compliment her how does she take it? Does she compliment you? 

Dude the problem is not her, its you. You are judging her by only trivial (other than physical affection) data points. Good luck.

She cooks on the level of a 24 year old but that doesn't worry, you can learn to cook and I'm good at teaching that.

She does the washing up like a religion but floors, bathroom I had to nudge her. I still do my own laundry. Domestic capacity I'd say 4/5. But again, that is something that can be learnt and does not worry me.

She is very agreeable. An easy going and generous sort with a considerate streak. She saw the 6 year old son of the Mooban cleaning lady and made me stop the car to give him some ice cream. She's quite sweet in disposition which is nice.

Definitely no qualms to introduce to her friends, but some have been <deleted> assuming because she's so tall, thin and hot that she looks like a prostitute. A bit annoying. Her friends are in Bangkok, I've met them on video call. 

She  spends money wisely, always careful, except in terms of sending too much to her mother. 

When I compliment her, which is very rare, she'd say jokingly "Faaaake...Fake Number 1".....Hahahaha

Edited by Cameroni
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

No, when she was at University she had an extremely rich Thai boyfriend from a very good family. They didn't accept her, she didn't like his demanding nature and she then hooked up with this Ukrainian prostitute user who laid anything that moved. That's where she got the Type 2 from. No doubt at all. She has no tattoos and expressed disgust at girls who work as bar girls. She would not do that. For all their faults, her family had a iron hard morals.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I did consider that. However, she is on Tik Tok and constantly gets hit up by fit Russians, Thais, Brits and other guys. I saw the messages. If she wanted to get a different guy she could easily do so. She's a woman after all, and very easy on the eye.

Now she is on TikTok. Well thanks for that update. It seems like everything is a priority over that law degree. What other apps is she using to get validation and attention....because you know, she is obviously not getting it at home.

Man, you really don't get it.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Celsius said:

Now she is on TikTok. Well thanks for that update. It seems like everything is a priority over that law degree. What other apps is she using to get validation and attention....because you know, she is obviously not getting it at home.

Man, you really don't get it.

Lol, yah, not thrilled about her being on Tik Tok. I raised it, but 10000 wild horses couldn't get her off it. She loves to show off her body. It's just tik tok.

I do check the messages though, she shows me her phone out of herself if she gets hit up. She seems very trustworthy for now.

But the time she spends playing kid's games on the phone, on tik tok, and youtube, is way beyond normal. It's not great, I'm not gonna lie.

24 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Oh dear...now lowered to prophesying doom. Wishing your failures upon others. What poor character. You don't find anyone worth anything because you don't appear to be worth anything. You base it all on money. The next man has money too.

You've only got a girlfriend here because they're so immature and desperate, no way someone like you could get a decent girlfriend back in UK, they'd spot you're on the spectrum behaviour straight away and avoid

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

You've only got a girlfriend here because they're so immature and desperate, no way someone like you could get a decent girlfriend back in UK, they'd spot you're on the spectrum behaviour straight away and avoid

This is true. I would not be able to get a highly educated Chinese wife with a porcelain skin back home. It is like a job search. When there is too much competition, you either move or lower your expectations. I moved, but I still had to work, put on some standards and present myself properly to get what I wanted.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Someone like you? Do you actually know him? Or is this jealousy rearing it's head because some can't get a girl without cash or credit? By the way, all women here aren't immature or desperate. Some are tired of how locals treat them and their friends, they look to the west for a possible better chance.

Edited by fredwiggy

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I've only had one Thai girlfriend. Immature and desperate at eighteen? 😊 Immature perhaps. Desperate, no. All the others have been from the U.K and beyond. Again you are just speaking for yourself. Communing with women desperate enough to have sex with you for money, but clearly not liking you at all....only your money.

You've been 'lashing out' against me for days. Stalking and clicking on emoticons in other threads. It's you behaving like someone 'on the spectrum'. How many times have you used that mechanism to try to attack me? You are just making yourself look like a sad loser...and if it walks like a duck...

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

By the way, all women here aren't immature or desperate.Some are tired of how locals treat them and heir friends, they look to the west for a possible better chance.

The thai girl I'm with is definitely not desperate. Why would she be? She can have a rich Thai boyfriend or a Farang. Whatever she wants. She has a definite preference for Farangs for two reasons, she wants a Farang baby and she likes the freedom Farangs give. Thai men are much more demanding from what I hear.

Edited by Cameroni

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

Erm...no. If she's not giving, she not your girlfriend....or at least not mine. You are just keeping her. A sugar daddy perhaps.

I cannot recall a girlfriend who didn't buy me things or pay for things, other than my first as an early teen...and that was because she didn't have an income. She made up for it in other ways, pampering me and contributing to good childhood memories. Other than that, girls buying stuff for you/giving gifts is the norm.

No, I think you were just lucky you had a string of giving girls.  Some girls are like that. Others are not. That doesn't mean they don't like you, it just means they don't have a giving nature, often because they don't get gifts themselves from their own family. I remember my Filipina being shocked I'd give a present at Christmas, she never got one from her own family at Christmas. That's the norm in Phil btw.

49 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Lol, yah, not thrilled about her being on Tik Tok. I raised it, but 10000 wild horses couldn't get her off it. She loves to show off her body. It's just tik tok.

I do check the messages though, she shows me her phone out of herself if she gets hit up. She seems very trustworthy for now.

But the time she spends playing kid's games on the phone, on tik tok, and youtube, is way beyond normal. It's not great, I'm not gonna lie.

You keep harping about how hot your 24 year old gf is, but this is Thailand and every loser here can get a 24 year old. She is poor, has no money and you are just her sugar daddy because she can not do better for now. 

I dated a 24 year old too just before I met my wife.... boo hoo... she actually had 2 jobs and was doing cosplay part time. Degree and no STD.

I am willing to back up my point with pictures of my ex..... can you? BORING!!!!!

IMG-20190830-183308.jpg

save1.jpg

save2.jpg

Edited by Celsius
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Celsius said:

You keep harping about how hot your 24 year old gf is, but this is Thailand and every loser here can get a 24 year old. She is poor, has no money and you are just her sugar daddy because she can not do better for now. 

I dated a 24 year old too just before I met my wife.... boo hoo... she actually had 2 jobs and was doing cosplay part time. 

I am willing to back up my point with pictures of my ex..... can you? BORING!!!!!

IMG-20190830-183308.jpg

save1.jpg

save2.jpg

No, but I can assure you mine is slimmer, taller and considerably better looking. Yours looks a bit chunky.